Bits N' Bricks Talks Bricktales

It's been a while since we've heard an episode of the Bits N' Bricks podcast, but following the release of LEGO Bricktales, Season 5, Episode 50: The Tale of LEGO Bricktales has dropped on YouTube and other podcast platforms. Hosts Ethan Vincent and Brian Crecente talk to ClockStone Studio's co-founders Tri Do Dinh and Stephan Sossau, Headup founder Dieter Schoeller, and LEGO Games producers Anders Tankred Holm and Abhinav Sarangi about how the game came to be. They go back over a decade and trace the roots of the studio that almost stopped existing but instead has become a very successful indie developer making popular titles like Bridge Constructor. Give it a listen!

View the full article

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I had honestly lost track of any recent updates on the Bricks N' Bricks podcast, and while I remember the episode about Lego Digital Designer from several months ago, I was not aware of two other episodes that came out rather recently, one based around the 90th anniversary of Lego and one that apparently goes on a tour through Billund. Each of these three episodes are about an hour long, so I'll share my comments later, once I've taken the time to listen to them.

Edited by Chronicler06

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.