Axe Cop

BenLuke

I've only read the McNinja crossover, and it wasn't quite my cup of tea. The whole "your mileage may vary" thing definitely applies to the writing of Axe Cop.Now, Bearpocalypse, on the other hand...

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

In one of my classes at university, we were having a class discussion about children's writing, and how it may not always be... um, politically correct. After the session, I showed my lecturer a page of Axe Cop (specifically, the part where Axe Cop meets "The Girls" superhero team, concludes that all girls are dumb, and hits them with his axe). She was laughing so hard she nearly fell off the desk she was sitting on.

Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Dang, I need to catch up on Axe Cop. I fell behind on most of the webcomics I read when my computer got a serious virus, and I haven't redone all my bookmarks since I got it back from tech support.Anyone here read the published miniseries Bad Guy Earth? It's not on the website, but is still amazing. It's everything I love about Axe Cop on the web, but in COLOR!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

^ I just ordered it from Amazon, along with a couple Doug Tennapel comics and ReMind. Axe Cop: President of the World sounds... interesting.

He's not President of the World. Technically, he is the President of All Presidents. And that doesn't happen until the end, anyway,One of the best parts of Bad Guy Earth is the villains. They're considerably well-written by Axe Cop standards, because Ethan and Malachai, rather than doing as they usually do and just act the roles of Axe Cop and Dinosaur Soldier, played the parts of the Psychic Brothers as well. This makes them a lot more formidable, and grants them a lighter sentence in the end than the usual head-chopped-off. Not that I have a problem with the head-chopped-off ending; just that the more even odds lend themselves to a more cinematic experience.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

^ I just ordered it from Amazon, along with a couple Doug Tennapel comics and ReMind. Axe Cop: President of the World sounds... interesting.

He's not President of the World. Technically, he is the President of All Presidents. And that doesn't happen until the end, anyway,One of the best parts of Bad Guy Earth is the villains. They're considerably well-written by Axe Cop standards, because Ethan and Malachai, rather than doing as they usually do and just act the roles of Axe Cop and Dinosaur Soldier, played the parts of the Psychic Brothers as well. This makes them a lot more formidable, and grants them a lighter sentence in the end than the usual head-chopped-off. Not that I have a problem with the head-chopped-off ending; just that the more even odds lend themselves to a more cinematic experience.
I think Axe Cop: President of the World is supposed to be the next comic miniseries Axe Cop is in, so that's what BenLuke-116 was talking about.

One of the best parts of Bad Guy Earth is the villains. They're considerably well-written by Axe Cop standards, because Ethan and Malachai, rather than doing as they usually do and just act the roles of Axe Cop and Dinosaur Soldier, played the parts of the Psychic Brothers as well. This makes them a lot more formidable, and grants them a lighter sentence in the end than the usual head-chopped-off. Not that I have a problem with the head-chopped-off ending; just that the more even odds lend themselves to a more cinematic experience.

The Siberian Witch Doctor Cat Brother also seen to be written like that, if the blog is anything to go by.