LEGO VIP Weekend 2022

http://www.bzpower.info/Imaging/stories/lego-shop-at-home.jpg
It's that time of year; the week before Black Friday, LEGO launches their own special weekend of deals for VIP members. To start off, you get double VIP points on all purchases. (If you visit a LEGO Brand retail store, a handful of expensive sets have 5X VIP points when purchasing them too.) If you'd rather redeem some VIP points, you can get more bang for your buck with some discount offers on specific sets. Beyond that, there are also three Gifts-With-Purchases for when you spend $250, $170, or $65 (the latter limited to select themes.) Obviously not all of these deals will appeal to everybody, but if you wanted to pick up some bricks for holiday presents, it'll be worthwhile to check out.

View the full article

I decided to get myself a bunch of books that were available, and amazingly, the total for that purchase was just barely over the $250 needed for that Tribute to Lego House set, which I found interesting enough that I'm satisfied with my decision (I'm not so interested in the winter elves set for spending over $170, so I'll probably just give it to someone in my family). After quite a few missed opportunities over the last couple years, I'm really glad this one managed to go quite well for me, and that I still have a few options available for possibly the next gift with purchase set that I might be interested in.

Edited by Chronicler06
  • Upvote 1

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.