Looking for 100% Complete Bionicle Heroes Save File

Illuminatus

Hey, everyone,

Back in 2007 I completed the PC version of Bionicle Heroes at 100% but didn't know how to migrate my save file at the time; when I got a new computer just several months later, my progress was unfortunately lost.

I remember trying out a downloaded save file at some point but it had one or two achievements still locked, I believe, whereas I was at literally 100% with all the golden disks originally.

It would be super awesome if someone could provide me with one such file so I may "roam" the game with the confidence of someone who earned it on their own.

Thanks!

UPDATE: FOUND ONE, THANKS.

Edited by Illuminatus

Or... you could just simply play the whole game all over again. It's actually not that difficult to complete this game, and with a total time for completion at less than 30 hours, it's very quick and short compared to most of the Lego games that have come out since this one did. I remember being so obsessed with this game that I actually fully completed it several times over within the period of a couple years, so unless you can't spare more than an hour or two a day, I don't see any reason why simply completing the game all over again wouldn't be a realistic option (unless if you're someone who's highly impatient and would be perfectly okay with using cheats to claim game progress).

Also, I remember when the first computer I played this game on was lost, and I was completely okay with replaying it a few more times on a new computer that I got not long after (and even that computer has since been lost as well, leaving me with no current saved progress, but if I ever do decide to install the game on my current computer, I'll be absolutely okay with playing through the whole thing all over again). So, really, as far as I'm concerned, it's simply a matter of how patient you're willing to be to say that you have a saved file of a 100% completed game.

Besides, I honestly don't see much appeal to wandering around in a fully completed game. I mean, once you've already done everything there is to accomplish, what else is there for you to really do?

Edited by Chronicler06

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

9 hours ago, Chronicler06 said:

Or... you could just simply play the whole game all over again. It's actually not that difficult to complete this game, and with a total time for completion at less than 30 hours, it's very quick and short compared to most of the Lego games that have come out since this one did.

Except not everyone has the time for that?

• Like 1

Yeah, I'll be honest, I don't really LIKE Bionicle Heroes all that much and I do remember thinking it was quite repetitive at the time; even so I went after 100% because of my completionist streak and I really wish I could regain that "trophy" if you will and just explore whichever levels I like without having to go from 0 to 100% all over again. I do find the game "comfortable" to revisit, just not all that great to replay.