FOR SALE - HUGE Bulk Lot of 104 Masks!

Pope Bricks

Need to make space so I’m selling my spare Kanohi Masks. $600 USD + shipping.

This is a great way to score a heap of masks all at once and also save on shipping. The Nuva masks are a complete set of the main 6 colours, plus a Lewa protodermis mask.

I’m only looking to sell as a single bulk lot as I don’t have the time to be doing multiple post office trips.

With that said I am open to negotiation on price (within reason) 😄

If you have any questions or would like some extra photos please do let me know.

52537720543_5cd07f4c53_4k.jpg

52537647270_e1159b92b7_b.jpg

52537646875_0db4a13c14_b.jpg

52537646525_6d338e77fc_b.jpg

52536706532_4f83fc007d_b.jpg

52537718018_54fd605d95_b.jpg

If only I could afford it as I need most of what's pictured to complete my collection.

• Like 1

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

19 hours ago, Nektann said:

If only I could afford it as I need most of what's pictured to complete my collection.

Hey there! :)
I am flexible on price and happy to have a chat about it to negotiate.

You're more than welcome to shoot me a message if you like to discuss :)

2 hours ago, Pope Bricks said:

Hey there! :)
I am flexible on price and happy to have a chat about it to negotiate.

You're more than welcome to shoot me a message if you like to discuss :)

As in I literally have almost none of the money to make it happen without major lowballing or trading in a lot of my rahi and titans (nothing from 03 or after 04 rn), but I will definitely watch to see if it's still available in a few months.

• Like 1

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

8 hours ago, Nektann said:

As in I literally have almost none of the money to make it happen without major lowballing or trading in a lot of my rahi and titans (nothing from 03 or after 04 rn), but I will definitely watch to see if it's still available in a few months.

No worries mate :)

I’m not in a huge rush, so happy to go with the flow 

If the thread is still up the listing is still available 

• 1 month later...