why Jimi Stringer isn't in invasion from below

confused piraka

6VU11XJq9l3N-uDGOdUQ0pvxsTgGpr62GqO9SFp5GxqAOtQks6CD1NEF-TgHRRwVcGaeKS4g4fvv_0d1vJm6IEmA33dp0I88T2sfNZN6_tfXee9RL-ywWhCEvP6KdtNJzH28xkJ9gcrQ_fXNhrO-8qzYAKAjOH8_FUkXAysOnorWrnLY8Tf0YGh2BJL82g

"”So you're telling me that I have to get into that thing?" Jimi Stringer was standing on an assembly balcony watching a black mech mech be constructed by several robotic arms. "”How many times do I have to tell you?" 

mission manager Nathaniel zib was overseeing the constitution of the mech "we will shrink you and then you can get in."  

"But that sounds terrifying!" Stringer worried. "Tell me again why were doing this

Quaddle tapped and beeped angrily; he mission manager quickly brought up the scan of the creatures that the hero factory had called 'jumpers'

"And these things are how big?" Stringer questioned. "About the size of your foot"” came the quick reply from zib. 

"THEN WHY DO WE NEED MECHS TO DRIVE THEM BACK!" screamed the hero.

"Um, because it's cool, '' said the professor guiltily. And just for that you can't come to Antropolis City to stop the invasion from below that is happening as we speak." 

Stringer then felt a scratching feeling on his leg- it was a tiny Preston Stormer, leader of the team. "So you coming stringer?" 

Edited by confused piraka
  • Like 1

image.gif.f0b625d4fc4c82b928516a036fc1cf5a.gif

• 1 month later...