Toa Bracket Commentary Round One Part One

http://www.bzpower.info/Imaging/stories/2023/01/2023-Bracket-Toa-Teaser_2.jpg
The Best Toa Bracket has been up for about 10 days and we've gotten 102 responses in that time, with a nice indication of what Toa people like. The rounds are still ongoing, but I thought I'd take some time to highlight a few of the match-ups and see what the results are like so far. Of course, it is still early on and many of these could change in the coming weeks, but I'll be interested to watch the progress all the same. Read on for my takes.

View the full article

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Interesting statistics, so far.

I was curious about how the rankings of these sets compared as a whole, so I copied them all down into a complete list of 1-81. What I found notable on the list at first glance is that at the top are all the Toa Mata, then all the Toa Nuva, then all the Toa Metru, followed by a mix of everything else except for the Uniter Toa which are all near the bottom of the list. Since these ranks were made by how many people owned these sets, I found this list to be quite interesting for which ones were near the top and which ones were near the bottom.

Anyway, I'll see if I can find some time this weekend to cast my votes.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

On 1/10/2023 at 8:40 PM, confused piraka said:

It would be interesting to have a separate one to find the most-owned sets

I believe that's how they were seeded, just by going to Brickset and sorting by number who own.

A few surprises here for me: First of all that Ignika is beating Hahli so hard. I thought she had some real meme potential as well as just being a generally cool character and set.

And then the close vote in Match 26. That just seems like an easy one for Onua to me.