Bionicle Nestle Spinners

NCHaskew

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone here has Bionicle Nesquick cereal spinners from 2006: Vezok, Hakann, Reidak, Matoro, Hewkii, and Kongu. Or if anyone's got any tips for looking for them--I don't see a page for them on Bricklink, and no sign of them on eBay.

Also, and I'm sure this is like just asking if anyone has a spare Holy Grail, but anyone have the Morbuzakh sponge released in Germany in 2004?

Happy hunting, fellow collectors!

1 hour ago, confused piraka said:

image.thumb.png.6ec0d300c16bcbebc9a3d9093a46f7f8.png

look into this listing. it might have it(probably not)

Funnily enough, I did end up asking the seller about it! No dice.

1 hour ago, confused piraka said:

also why do you want this stuff?

I only ever had some of the McDonald's Matoran toys when I was a kid. Now I'm looking to collect all the figures/canon fan creations/some promotional figures. Everybody needs a hobby, eh?

3 hours ago, NCHaskew said:

I only ever had some of the McDonald's Matoran toys when I was a kid. Now I'm looking to collect all the figures/canon fan creations/some promotional figures. Everybody needs a hobby, eh?

I think I have a spare Mcdonalds Hahli Inika (battery is dead sadly) if you need that one for your collection. :)

Otherwise, my other family members collected a lot of the piraka/inika mcdonald toys I can see if they still have those to trade/sell as well.

• Like 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

12 hours ago, NCHaskew said:

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone here has Bionicle Nesquick cereal spinners from 2006: Vezok, Hakann, Reidak, Matoro, Hewkii, and Kongu. Or if anyone's got any tips for looking for them--I don't see a page for them on Bricklink, and no sign of them on eBay.

Also, and I'm sure this is like just asking if anyone has a spare Holy Grail, but anyone have the Morbuzakh sponge released in Germany in 2004?

Happy hunting, fellow collectors!

Huh, could have sworn Bricklink at some point had them. I could easily be misremembering though. I recall having seen them sparingly in auctions on eBay. Might be worth keeping a saved search? Going through some European Bricklink sellers might be easier too - sometimes people run custom lots, and I want to say they were primarily in Europe from my recollection.

Can't say I've seen the Morbuzakh sponge in years - sounds like you're on the right track for finding potential ones though.

• Like 1

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

19 hours ago, SamDrew said:

You'll find the the BL listings for all the Nestle figures (and other fast food promos) here! https://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=G&catString=679.273

Weirdly enough, not the ones like this:

https://brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Vezok_Spinner

I'm very curious why they don't show up at all, I don't know if they were much rarer or what.

hi tritoa here, I had a full set of the spinners and the rhotuka figures plus the original cereal boxes from nestle. I sold the to a collector in Barcelona with a job lot of promo stuff. I still have some of the McDonald's and burger king promos if you want to look on my bricklink store. it's called tritoas store.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2023 at 12:01 PM, tritoa said:

hi tritoa here, I had a full set of the spinners and the rhotuka figures plus the original cereal boxes from nestle. I sold the to a collector in Barcelona with a job lot of promo stuff. I still have some of the McDonald's and burger king promos if you want to look on my bricklink store. it's called tritoas store.

I've definitely seen a lot of your stuff when I started planning my collection. I expect we'll see a lot of each other once I get my funds together! Out of curiosity, how did you label the spinners when you were selling them? I can't even find them on Bricklink