What would happen, if Makuta Tridax went to battle?

Considering that he hadn't been blinded like the Phantoka Makuta, afflicted with mutations that cut off a bunch of his powers like the Mistika Makuta were, or stuck in a vulnerable flesh-and-blood body like Icarax, I think Tridax probably could have turned the tide in the Brotherhood's favour. Especially if he brought his army of Shadow Takanuvas with him. 

Makuta as a species were so ridiculously powerful that the story always nerfed them or made them hold back to allow the heroes to beat them. If any Makuta had been willing or able to actually fight at their full potential the Toa absolutely would've lost. 

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yes, but there are so many more possibilities, what if, for example Tridax deafeated the Toa and got a hold onto the mask, of life? I think with that Power + his army of shadow Toa he could try to take controll over the brotherhood, considering Teridax was still weak and Icarax was dead (depending, on when Tridax would show up). Tridax is a pretty underrated character in my oppinion.

2 hours ago, IgnikaTV said:

Yes, but there are so many more possibilities, what if, for example Tridax deafeated the Toa and got a hold onto the mask, of life? I think with that Power + his army of shadow Toa he could try to take controll over the brotherhood, considering Teridax was still weak and Icarax was dead (depending, on when Tridax would show up). Tridax is a pretty underrated character in my oppinion.

is there a cannon model of him?

image.gif.f0b625d4fc4c82b928516a036fc1cf5a.gif

7 hours ago, IgnikaTV said:

what if, for example Tridax deafeated the Toa and got a hold onto the mask, of life? I think with that Power + his army of shadow Toa he could try to take controll over the brotherhood, considering Teridax was still weak and Icarax was dead (depending, on when Tridax would show up). 

If Tridax wanted to rule a universe, then his Olmak shenanigans would have given him plenty to choose from. And if he'd just watched the other Makuta team up to annihilate Icarax, he surely would've been smart enough not to go rogue himself and risk having the same thing happen to him. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

22 hours ago, Nato G said:

If Tridax wanted to rule a universe, then his Olmak shenanigans would have given him plenty to choose from. And if he'd just watched the other Makuta team up to annihilate Icarax, he surely would've been smart enough not to go rogue himself and risk having the same thing happen to him. 

Yeah makes sence, but it is still a lot of fun to think about new ways Tridax could have been implemented into the story.

• 1 month later...

Teridax and a bunch of Rahkshi could have helped his fellow Makuta in Karda Nui fight the Toa. He would be inside Mutran’s headquarters because he was wiser than his lieutenants, as he would notice the Makuta Phantoka getting blinded and the Makuta Mistika getting mutated. Icarax would put up a fight in Teridax, like Starscream betraying Megatron from Transformers. 

However, he wanted to take over the Matoran Universe, and going into the Core Processor was the only way to control the world. Perhaps he would have imprisoned the Toa, and then go to the Core Processor.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)