BZPower's Best Bionicle Toa Bracket Round 2

http://www.bzpower.info/Imaging/stories/2023/02/2023-Bracket-Toa-Teaser_3.jpg
It's a new month, so that means it's time to update our Best Bionicle Toa bracket. The Second Round is now live, as the winners from the First Round progress. (There's also a bonus question to pick your favorite Tahu!) The second round will last the month of February, so get your votes in! Additionally, read on for some of the insights from Round 1. Let us know in the Talkback Topic who you're rooting for.

View the full article

This round was so much more difficult! Jaller & Hahli are the only sets I have (Mahri & Matoran forms), so obviously I love them. But based on how they're bracketed (Nokama Metru/Jaller Mahri/the other one) Nokama always wins for me, no matter how cool I think the underwater Arthron is (and in my favorite colors, no less!)

Reading in the Legends of Metru Nui books, when new Toa Nokama saves the day and rescues all the boys on her team who didn't listen to her in The Darkness Below was embarrassingly formational for me back in the day 😍😂

• Like 2

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Sorry, Nuparu; I love you, but I can't NOT vote for Lhikan. You understand, right?

Which is exactly what happened with Onua in the first round for me, too... if these polls wanted my votes for my Earth Toa boys, they wouldn't keep putting them up against my favourite character!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

I never realized how much I loved Matau. If it wasn't for Matau, the Toa Metru would be such a downer party, and if it wasn't for Matau, Vakama wouldn't have changed his mind in WoS. 

Tahu Nuva I remember that set being the moment I fell in love with Bionicle, and I just asked my mom randomly to get it. And I got it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just entered my votes for this round. I saw the results so far are virtually unchanged from the midway review that was posted a few days ago, and also that for the bonus round of best Tahu, every option has gotten votes (though some have definitely gotten much more than others).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.