So..... Yeah, I'm making some comics now.Yay! You don't have to imagine a banner now! :3 Thanks to Kodrak.

iaza17829121400600.png

Comics:001: The First002: Characters003: Remodeling004: New PeopleCredit goes to Dark709 for the Omega Chimoru Kit!I'm now excepting PGS and GS! PM me for details and instructions!List:KodrakTahu Nuva GoldenSoran______________________________What do you guys think? :g: :r: :a: :v: :i: :t: :y:

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Well, I see their personalities copy Dark709, who, at the risk at enraging most of the comics forum by saying this, wasn't that funny. Also, if you insist on using chimoru, please use a higher quality. The old two-shade chimoru is an eyesore compared to six-shade and sigma.

No plagiarism is present. The characters may resemble Dark's, but they are different enough to be dubbed original.You don't think he's funny. Just because you think something doesn't mean it's true/others agree as a whole. ;}Not every comic maker can start out just knowing how to shade those, or even knowing they exist. Cut him some slack as a starter, please.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Well, I see their personalities copy Dark709, who, at the risk at enraging most of the comics forum by saying this, wasn't that funny. Also, if you insist on using chimoru, please use a higher quality. The old two-shade chimoru is an eyesore compared to six-shade and sigma.

1a No plagiarism is present. The characters may resemble Dark's, but they are different enough to be dubbed original.2 You don't think he's funny. Just because you think something doesn't mean it's true/others agree as a whole. ;}1b Not every comic maker can start out just knowing how to shade those, or even knowing they exist. Cut him some slack as a starter, please.
1a- I completely understand that, I'm saying its not a good idea to simply modify them and call it. They need to be original.1b- I would, but have you seen nearly every starter? They always choose two-shade, and revere dark as the only comic inspiration, not even looking at anyone else.2- May I explain that I meant to say that in my own opinion? It's just not my humor.Also, note that most criticism has helped newbies drastically.

Yes the two shade isn't all that good, but I'm limited to my software and computing power, unfortunatly.I was inspired by Dark709 to make these comics, so I would actually take as a complement that they are like his.New comic coming soon!

Well, if you'd like an upgrade, I'd be happy to help.EDIT- I'm sorry, that might come off as rude, no offense to what you're doing now. Edited by Vamprah9588- Omega of Fire
vamprah9588card.png

I second the criticism comment. Although not really a newbie, as I've been making other hand drawn comics for a while, this is my first digital series. None taken. Everything that people post (as long as its not flaming) is helpful for me.

Well, I meant the newbie comment in general. How do you think Gavla started out?I relate to the drawn comics part. well, not comics, but drawing altogether.EDIT- Also, an idea is to refrain from pain and stupidity humor on their own, and try to mix thing up a bit. The thing that set me off on dark was that he had either A pain joke, or a stupidity joke. What I mean is if your character got into trouble by forgetting something, or not thinking it through, it could lead to funny situations.Also, read up on some dry humor. This'll hopefully get you a better audience. Edited by Vamprah9588- Omega of Fire
vamprah9588card.png

There's something going on here!Fortunately, when I started out, I was inspired by a movie maker (don't ask). ^_^ But Dark has been a massive force in AIII, and I believe he was one of the best AIII has known. He inspired us all. He set the pace for comics. He was a part of the pioneers of AIII.IMO.I'll work on the banner shortly.

not autistic

Hey, y'know; some guys here said that the pixel stuff looks a bit eye paining,(it does kinda) but I'm pretty good at drawing and I could handdraw you some sprites ^_^(Two positions for each mask, two positions for the bodies, legs arms etc is what you need I guess.In clean B&W for easy filling with MSPaint)What do you say?

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Hey, y'know; some guys here said that the pixel stuff looks a bit eye paining,(it does kinda) but I'm pretty good at drawing and I could handdraw you some sprites ^_^(Two positions for each mask, two positions for the bodies, legs arms etc is what you need I guess.In clean B&W for easy filling with MSPaint)What do you say?

Gravity, whatever you do, do not turn this down..
vamprah9588card.png

Gravity, whatever you do, do not turn this down..
It will be my pleasure!I just need the ok.

Sure that would be awesome! Thanks!Hm, I didn't expect anyone at all to reply to my comics, thanks guys!

Kay, I think I'll have the sprites cleaned on wednesday (or maybe sooner ^^)EDIT: Heads up! I've finished with the body already:Body sprites.Next up: Masks ^^ Edited by Tattorack

I'ma pass out now, OK?

I'll take that as a compliment...

Awesome sprites. Any program you recomend that I use in order to color/make them?

Well... I used Gimp to color and esemble the headless body over there, but since you don't have an all too good workin pc...Any program that has the ability to make layers should work.As far as color goes; I just used the bucket filler of Gimp, wich is the same as the one of MSPaint.EDIT:What mask is Hokti? I've finished drawing all the original 2001 masks (of wich I've cleaned the ones that I can recoginise),but I can't seem to recognise Hokti's mask...http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/046/4/9/mask_sprites_wip_by_tattorack-d4ptc8b.png Edited by Tattorack