Should I create the Pahrak + Nuhvok + Tahnok combo build?

Yeah so I have all 3 but was wondering if I should take them all apart to build the behemoth that is the multibuild of them all. I have them on display rn so that's why I'm hesitant, thinking about building it once then putting it back normally, if I do do it I'll send a picture and probably post another thread lol but yeah what do you all think?

Yeah the gang's on the loose, nothing you can do.

Personally i don't recommend it, The lower legs on 2002 bohrok combiners are just flimsy and would easily cause it to flop.
The only good bohrok combiner is the one for Tahnok Nuhvok and Pahrak Kal. That one has function you can use and it can be done with older versions of bohrok but the silver looks better.

But importantly you don't need to copy a combiner from a set just to post it. If you are doing improvements then it might be more worthwhile.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, (-Kopaka Toa of Ice-) said:

Personally i don't recommend it, The lower legs on 2002 bohrok combiners are just flimsy and would easily cause it to flop.
The only good bohrok combiner is the one for Tahnok Nuhvok and Pahrak Kal. That one has function you can use and it can be done with older versions of bohrok but the silver looks better.

But importantly you don't need to copy a combiner from a set just to post it. If you are doing improvements then it might be more worthwhile.

Alright, thanks for the info, I'll try getting that other one lol.

12 hours ago, confused piraka said:

I would say no seeing the model because it looks fragile and Bohrok are very fun with.

(you don't want to take any bionicle apart if you can help it)

Yeah that was kinda what I was thinking, especially with the last part lol.

Eh, sets are fine to take apart. There's better or worse ways of making it easier. Not all parts disintegrate upon touch - especially non-ball joint pieces. Bohrok especially have no difficult/expensive parts besides their rubber bands, which I've never had issue with.

I'd say build it once to see how you like it. That's how I did most kaita back in the day. Kind of stopped after 2005 or so as combiners mostly faded away. Going through a lot of them now is fun. I actually have been scouting my extra Bohrok parts to see how much I can scrape together into kaita. They're always sort of a product of what could be done with those parts, but I recall the Bohrok Kaita being fun. I always enjoyed the rubber-banded Krana on the bottom.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!