Nexus Talon Dropship (Ldd)

I made this a few months ago. You know, back when LEGO Universe was still around. :PAnyway, I tried my hardest to make sure this was accurate to the crashed ship on Crux Prime, which was difficult since the original was... Well, wrecked.The pictures are rather large, so here's the gallery:http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=496580

Lacertus

Oh, and I was killed. A lot.

Lol, figured. Anyways, this looks very accurate, at least from the front. Even when I was doing my printscreening project I never looked that closely at it 'cuzza the above-quoted thing. :PIs it just me, though, or are there big winglike things right below the hoverjets, basically blocking their flow? I don't remember anything like that, and it seems impractical.Also, I would add a face to the pilot if I were you.Otherwise, it's awesome-looking, and thanks for making this effort to preserve something in the game. ^_^ Did you also use the icon images of it at the Crux enter/leave teleporters or did you just work from the wreck itself?

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Let's see here... As far as I can remember, I only ever used the wreckage. The pictures that could be found in the passport and teleportation areas weren't very helpful for me, since I couldn't look at them up close.You know, I never really noticed that wing problem before. Guess that would get in the way of air flow... However, there were definitely wings on the wreckage, they just may have not been so big.Oh, and of course, pictures like the one below are being found in the game files. Naturally, that was added to the wiki the day after I made this topic. :lol:775px-Ds_clean1.jpg

Edited by Despair

Lacertus