Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

At least until Soran moves house, gets a job that consumes more hours of his life, finds a girlfriend, gets married, raises kids or prepared to make his last comic before passing away & leaving a will that will reveal who gets to inherits the comics.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

New Comic

s3_132_by_soarinskies-da147p6.png

Lonely Spiders

Being the spider is suffering.

Fun fact: the date when the spider's son dies is the day before the Spider started capturing people.

If you ever make a kitchen, will we see any of the characters try to cook something from scratch? 

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yeeeeessssss.

If you ever make a kitchen, will we see any of the characters try to cook something from scratch? 

I know how to cook

Water. I can cook water.

I believe that's called boiling.

So that hallway leads to the kitchen then? but more impotently did Soran posses the whole laptop or just the mouse and keyboard

There is no layout for the home, I've stopped trying to figure it out as I've made more backgrounds. Every place goes somewhere else. 

Q: "Did Soran possess the whole laptop or just the mouse and keyboard?"

A: Yes.

I know how to cook

Water. I can cook water.

I can make exploding brownies.

Don't let me near any kitchens.

They must be a blast to make.

It returns?? :o

No, this is all a dream. Wake up.

And so, as it was foretold in the ancient myths, the great comic once more returns to the world of activity.

I'd like to read these ancient myths. Am I The Chosen One in any of them? Please say yes; even if I'm not just entertain me.

At least until Soran moves house, gets a job that consumes more hours of his life, finds a girlfriend, gets married, raises kids or prepared to make his last comic before passing away & leaving a will that will reveal who gets to inherits the comics.

You're scarily accurate.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic,

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'm probably the only one asking, but I'd love to see a comic series about Soran being the chosen one, but he's trying to shirk their responsibilities or have someone else take over the role for them.

Edited by Naota Takizawa

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I know how to cook

Water. I can cook water.

More of a mess really.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

New Comic

s3_133_by_soarinskies-da18uji.png

Praise the Blender

Back to the main story arc on hand. 

I'm probably the only one asking, but I'd love to see a comic series about Soran being the chosen one, but he's trying to shirk their responsibilities or have someone else take over the role for them.

The story revolves around the main character, Soran, who does not want to be the main character because he's too lazy to go on some adventure. While the world around him is determined to pull him into the main character position through every stereotype, he chooses to ignore it all.

Soran is walking down a dark alley with his parents. And suddenly a mugger comes and kills both his parents in front of his eyes. Soran moves away from the city.

Soran goes to live with his uncle who is killed, but not before telling him he's the kingdom's only hope.

Soran sits at home and is told that a princess is in trouble and needs saving from a weird turtle-dragon thing. Soran instead calls for a plumber, etc.

But little does he know that despite his actions to not be the main character, he still is.

I know how to cook

Water. I can cook water.

More of a mess really.

Eh, what are you gonna do.

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic

s3_134_by_soarinskies-da1cluo.png

Making a List

But will he check it twice?

PRAISE THE BLENDER.

Praise it.

prod_5418_kitchen-metallics-blender-blac

Does anyone have any blender puns?

Blender puns? I'll give it a whirl.

Soran goes to live with his uncle who is killed, but not before telling him he's the kingdom's only hope.

Mal is also Ganondorf

Seems appropriate.

~Soran

Just posses a type writer then u can type away your listing needs. Like sending ppl to the store or the slapping list

Edited by Logan Tec

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

New Comic

s3_135_by_soarinskies-da1j94m.png

Culinary Competitiveness

Is that a rivalry I smell brewing?

Update: 

Gotta take a mini break from comics till about after my birthday (May 21st). I'm going to be busy for the next 2ish weeks and I don't have enough spare time to make the kitchen background which is needed for the next few comics. I will try to return as soon as I can.

Just posses a type writer then u can type away your listing needs. Like sending ppl to the store or the slapping list

First he'll have to pry one off a hipster.

Soran, do you have a computer to possess?

There is a laptop in the comics. Whether he can possess it or not, I'm not sure. Haven't decided yet.

Opposable thumbs - 1

Blenders - 0

Pfft, what an awful scoring system. With a blender you can make opposable thumbs.

Does anyone have any blender puns?

Blender puns? I'll give it a whirl.

I have mixed feelings about that pun...

I agree, it was a cut below my usual standard of puns.

If Soran can't find something else to possess, I'm sure he can easily make things blend to his will as he is now.

More
I'm sorry that one was dreadful.

Some puns just don't mix well with others.

jihcedb.png

#PraiseBlender

ufoRkkt.png

Seriously though how are things in the blender master race?

Doing great, so far we're in the lead.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic and I'll try to get another one up soon,

~Soran

Large Update:

I decided to make compendiums for the rest of season 1 of my comics. Thus for all of you who either missed out on them or wish to view them again (without scrolling through pages and pages of the topic). Here it is.

Season 1

soran__s_comics_header_by_soarinskies-d4

Character Sheet

Comics

Comic Compendium 1

Comic Compendium 2

Comic Compendium 3

Comic Compendium 4

Comic Compendium 5

Warning: Large Images

I've also added various other comics some of you may not have seen to the topic page/first post, whatever it's called.

The last 3 compendiums were created today so any and all of what I say is just based off of memory while the first 2 were made at the time. I mention a few things which I might need some feedback on in the compendiums regarding my comics in their current state so I'll look forward to hopefully receiving that.

Another Important Update: 

I need some help making a decision and I decided I'm going to put it to a vote. 

I've written out some story arcs and others I have not. Those that I have written out, I've got jokes that I think are some of the more entertaining ones as of late. The thing is, there's a certain story arc I don't have written out yet which is the Ghost Buster one, as that was rather spur of the moment. So here's the decision I need you guys to help me with. Which story arc should I continue with after the current one?

Vote Here

Option 1: Ghost Busters Ghidora and Loganto - Haven't written it out yet, no jokes but have the basic premise of it done with. Ghost busters doing ghost buster things.

Option 2: Soran's new body - Soran finally receives his new body and shenanigans happen with being a robot. Whole entire story arc written out and it connects with another story arc halfway written.

Ghost cook off?

I'll prepare my ghost peppers.

It's fine to be extremely busy, we're used to waiting.

Hopefully this should hold you guys off for the time being.

Give any feedback you can and enjoy the comics,

~Soran

Edited by Soran

Out of the 15 characters in Season 1, I can see that eight are presumably made for the comic, Leraku, Justax & Bulik are pretty much gone from BZPower or dead in real life if they haven't logged on for so long.

Edited by Naota Takizawa

Out of the 15 characters in Season 1, I can see that eight are presumably made for the comic, Leraku, Mal, Justax & Bulik are pretty much gone from BZPower or dead in real life if they haven't logged on for so long.

I am Mal

Prove it

No.

curses, foiled again!

• Upvote 1

Another Large-ish Update:

Added what I could find of Season 2 to the topic page, LTSL, and other random comics. Those of you who missed out on viewing those check them out.

Since the poll is practically tied between the two story arcs, I've made my decision. I saw an opportunity to morph the two story arcs into one and I'm going to do that. So I suppose everyone is a winner in this case. Thanks for voting.

Out of the 15 characters in Season 1, I can see that eight are presumably made for the comic, Leraku, Justax & Bulik are pretty much gone from BZPower or dead in real life if they haven't logged on for so long.

The only characters that were made for season 1 were (Not counting Soran or Akino); Nico, Neo, Tammy. Most of the PGS I have have since stopped either coming to the site or viewing the comics.

Ghost cook off?

Mmm, blended ghost pepper. Perfect for torturing your taste buds.

I'm sure they're already dead.

Ghost cook off?

Who need Ghost Busters when you can have-

Wait.

...I get Soran's a blender, but how would he eat?

Look at this guy, trying to bring logic to my comics. Ha.

As much as I love Blender Soran, I think getting him a new body should happen first.

Got'cha.

Ghost cook off?

Who need Ghost Busters when you can have-

Wait.

...I get Soran's a blender, but how would he eat?

With great difficulty, that's how.

Pretty much.

I am Mal

You are indeed.

Prove it

I'm sure he has some rebuttal. 

No.

There it is.

curses, foiled again!

Drats!

Of course I voted for the ghost buster arc.

It's one of my many occupations.

Of course, you and a few other people. 

fnJI4Oy.png

I don't get the reference.

fnJI4Oy.png

Top quality meme, plz post more.

Plz post more that I'll understand.

Hope you guys enjoy,

~Soran

cant Soran posses the Ghost hunters equipment? then just threaten to use it against him I mean i guess they could be fooled

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

New Comic

s3_136_by_soarinskies-da2j1yx.png

The Kitchen

Oh, so that's where they are… This is to anyone curious as to where the spider's nest is.

Fun fact: This is related to real life where I lived in a house with spiders practically in every corner. When I would enter the kitchen I'd always have to squash one every 1-2 days.

Update: This is a comic I decided to make ahead of time. I still have not completed the necessary kitchen background for the next comic so once again, the next comic will be released when I have more time which will be some time after my birthday (May 21st). Stay tuned until then. 

When there's something strange,

In the comic forum,

Guess who it is?

GHOST SORAN

Now I have the theme stuck in my head.

Woohoo, we get to see Loganto suck up Soran! This story arc is gonna be great!

ಠ_ಠ

Glad you're excited for the next arc.

Woohoo, we get to see Loganto suck up Soran! This story arc is gonna be great!

I'm sorry what? :P

I feel like some words could've been added to clarify.

cant Soran posses the Ghost hunters equipment? then just threaten to use it against him I mean i guess they could be fooled

Actually, no. There's a reason for that. Ghosts just like most undead things run off of a specific set of rules. I do not know if there are any preexisting rules of ghosts. Instead of checking I just made some up for the series which will be explained during the Ghost Buster's arc. Because of this, I'll hold off on explaining it for now. What you should know though, is that in your given situation that would not work. 

Glad you guys enjoy the comic,

~Soran

Edited by Soran