Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

New Comic

s3_159_by_soarinskies-dagg8ep.png

High Performance

"I thought Soran was going to change..."

He did, he's just got a lame body now. 

Install a button in his back like Buzz Lightyear had for some karate-chop action.

That'd honestly be pretty entertaining. I've come up with a few jokes regarding what things are installed into his body but haven't thought about that. 

the retribution is deserved

Indeed.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic,

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic

s3_160_by_soarinskies-dagkv3l.png

Raising Issues

Well, that certainly raises some issues.

Soran could bring all of the taxis in New York to a halt now.

Probably the one "raising your hand" trope I didn't think of, well done.

This is truly fantastic humor. Did you just sprite that arm for this comic?

Yes, it's now a part of my arsenal. 

High 5's all around!

*Hi-5*

Well these are surprisingly clever ones. I liked the ball catching one a bit more. I didn't expect his new body to be glitchy, that's for sure. Especially with such fancy packaging!

I figured that nowadays you can't get a humanoid robot or a robot attachment that is in any way better than a human counterpart so why not extend that to BIONICLE? He got the best money could buy, which is still awful.

Do robot bodies come with warranties?

Nope.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comic

s3_161_by_soarinskies-dagoyt7.png

Highly Rewarding

Sometimes you just want someone to celebrate with.

I bet Soran will have fun doing all those chores he graciously volunteered to do.

Probably got most of them done.

Now I feel pity for poor Soran. His rightful retribution has become an undeserved torment.

That's pretty much the theme for this series.

I wonder what would happen if he chugged a can of motor oil, maybe that would help...

I don't actually remember if I wrote that he has a stomach. I know he doesn't need to eat but I think he could if he wanted to, it just wouldn't do much. I have considered the idea in the past of him finding a liking to drink motor oil though.

"Any volunteers for the laundry?"

That'd be the easiest job.

I wonder what would happen if he chugged a can of motor oil, maybe that would help...

Probably wouldn't work. Can't imagine his robot body having any sort of gullet or even a stomach for that matter.

Oh god... Soran can never eat pizza again!

I remember that I put a bunch of really dumb stuff as a part of his body so he might have a stomach, I'm not sure.

Probably not.

I love how hilariously problematic these robot suite malfunctions are XD

Yeah, it's pretty sweet.

~Soran

Honestly, it would be pretty great to just have someone you could just always high-five.

Also, some villain or PGS had better show up while Soran has his hand raised high and get TOTALLY confused.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

New Comic

s3_162_by_soarinskies-dagtkam.png

Highly Paid

Technically 1.333333- comics today. This one is interesting because this wasn't the original punchline, it's a different one I came up with while making the comic. I still like the original though and I don't see a real way to include it in any future comic so I made it as well as an alternate version. Here's that one as well.

Highly Paid (Alt)

Tell me which one you liked better.

I demand a high-five as well.

Only if you're willing to pay.

Charge for high-fives instead. If people don't pay then smack them in the back of their head.

Results may vary.

Legit lol'd at this one XD 

Nice to know they got a reaction.

Dude these conics are great!

Maybe next his arm will be fixed by someone finding an oil can.

Thanks. Perhaps it will.

Yeah, laundry'd be the easiest job, I dunno why it was an example.

Ironically, I detest mopping. But I'd be doing the free high five thing a lot just cause it's fun.

Most iconic, probably. It does sound like it'd be fun for the instigator but probably not so much for the receiver.

Honestly, it would be pretty great to just have someone you could just always high-five.

Also, some villain or PGS had better show up while Soran has his hand raised high and get TOTALLY confused.

Sounds like the worst super-hero ever. High-5 Man! He just appears whenever someone needs a high-5.

Won't happen right now, I'll tell you that. Most of the PGS will have either long comics or short arcs and I don't want to shoe-in an unplanned arc at the moment. I can always lock up his arm again though, it's not like fixing it would be permanent. 

the perfect entrance for a villain

Too perfect.

~Soran

Edited by Soran

New Comic

s3_164_by_soarinskies-dah2ly4.png

That Oil Fix

Gonna take a break from BZPower for a little while. Will be back later when I find the time. 

in before soran's new body is already in pieces

Aside from some glitches it seems to be holding up pretty well.

Mal used Tackle!

It's super effective!

Which makes no sense since Soran is a steel type. 

Football season in a nutshell.

*Robot Shell.

Soran was not ready for FOOBAW.

Is anyone?

Forget Odell Beckham, that was the catch of the century! 

He's quite the catch indeed.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic. Will be back, see you later.

~Soran

• Upvote 3

That kind of reminds me of this one guy who went to my elementary school. He played trombone in the school band, and instead of putting the slide oil on the slide itself, he would pour it down the mouthpiece and into the tube. 

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man, this stuff takes me back to those days when the comics forum had a lot of great stuff. Anyone remember Gavla, Vataki and Mr. Giggles? Ah, good times...good times.

Anyway, concerning Soran's comics. Wasn't there a series that featured Soran becoming a vigilante or something? I can't really remember. Although I do remember Soran switching his mask to a Miru Nuva and painted himself red. Then again, my mind might be playing tricks on me.