Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

I'm always happy to help, Loganto. And thank you for taking my words to heart and not lashing out. Sometimes it's risky when you try to tackle a situation online. I appreciate your politeness.

Anytime. I can be a bit culturally insensitive at times. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

And to the comic: True story? Wow. Someone has something against fun at a Walmart near you.

To be honest, though, it really bugs me when people say "It's a free country." Because what the US means is that it doesn't (or tries hard) not to have slavery. Not that it's rule less. But let's not get into my personal pet-peeves.

You did very well on the graphic work here. How in the world did you get an empty Walmart picture?

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

New Comic

s3_17_by_soarinskies-d8qkgb7.png

How can ya' talk?

Now you know how he talks.

@Gavla: I don't think too many people will be able to come up with many puns for these. I think that coming up with good russian/communism puns is a bit harder for us, Sr. Gavla.

@Terton: Choo Choo.

@Axilus: Yes, I know someone who did. I'll give you a hint, it was me.

@Loganto: I just looked up like Walmart Aisle or something like that.

@Gavla: Shh... no one must know.

@Terton: Ron Paul.

@Gavla: Indeed.

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic,

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

That Red and Blue text is beautiful.

Your comics as a whole are very lovely to look at.

That text though? Dang.

Just dang. That's some beautiful text.

That subtle bit of purple between the two lines of text? Top notch. Give whatever program you use its own Grammy or whatever award this corrupt country gives out.

lovewarconga2.png

LOL. Well, you're not alone. I had security called on me for swinging a rubber snake around.

Fancy name. I want to see where this goes next. The name itself reminds me of the fake name I give all the substitute teachers I get when asked. "Pablo Diego Jose Francisco de Paula Nepumuceno Maria de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santisima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso," all delivered extremely fast and while maintaining a Spanish accent.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

New Comic

s3_18_by_soarinskies-d8qsuxf.png

Real Boy

I think most of you guys called out Akino's reaction. You guys seem to know the characters well.

I'm surprised it can even remember any of that.

It's a very smart fish, it went to school.

Can't wait to see what Akino's reaction to the talking fish will be. My guess is ignorance. Pure unadulterated ignorance. That wouldn't be out of character for him, if I know correctly.

You were correct. 

Hey cool, a talking dog. Neat.

Neato burrito.

That Red and Blue text is beautiful.

Your comics as a whole are very lovely to look at.

That text though? Dang.

Just dang. That's some beautiful text.

That subtle bit of purple between the two lines of text? Top notch. Give whatever program you use its own Grammy or whatever award this corrupt country gives out.

Thank ya'. I'll tell gimp that they do a good job.

LOL. Well, you're not alone. I had security called on me for swinging a rubber snake around.

Fancy name. I want to see where this goes next. The name itself reminds me of the fake name I give all the substitute teachers I get when asked. "Pablo Diego Jose Francisco de Paula Nepumuceno Maria de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santisima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso," all delivered extremely fast and while maintaining a Spanish accent.

Right, "rubber". That is a seriously impressive name. How you can remember all of that is beyond me.

I tell my substitute teachers that my name is John Lennon, and point to my friends saying "and this is Paul, George, and Ringo."

They either laugh or get really confused. Very amusing either way.

I know that sometimes when I had a substitute teacher some people would be another student that day (They'll say here for someone whose not them). It gets confusing for the subsitutes when other students talk to that student.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Heh. I may have seen it coming, but Akino's line at the end was surprising enough that it was still funny. I was certainly not expecting that.

Swinging a real snake around? There's an idea. I remembered the name after reading it aloud 10 times, which was done for the express purpose of learning to say it from memory.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

New Comic

s3_19_by_soarinskies-d8qxojv.png

Swimmy 2.0

And finally, Swimmy 2.0 is introduced.

Wow, this one really put a smile on my face. :P Nicely done!

Now, when Akino starts sending him to school... Uh-oh.

He used to be part of a school, but not anymore.

Heh. I may have seen it coming, but Akino's line at the end was surprising enough that it was still funny. I was certainly not expecting that.

Swinging a real snake around? There's an idea. I remembered the name after reading it aloud 10 times, which was done for the express purpose of learning to say it from memory.

Glad it worked. That's some dedication.

Glad you guys liked the comic,

~Soran

New Comic

s3_20_by_soarinskies-d8r1enp.png

Performance Issues

Why isn't he talking...

Heh. I'll take that as confirmation that he does want Akino to kill Soran on account of the whole zombie thing. There's the creative censor again too.

Possibly. Thanks.

Fish Factory. We build fish.

It's like build-a-bear, but for fish.

Yeah, that's pretty much me right there.

Unfortunately in the real world I don't have Wind to cover all my...slipsXP

Also can we call swimmy Kanye now?

If only we all had a Wind to cover our slips. Kanye the fish 2.0… Doesn't have the right ring to it.

~Soran

• Upvote 1

The Fish won't speak in front of "Mal" because that person is clearly affiliated with the people who hurt The Fish.

You can see it in Fish's eyes. In his tone of voice.. he's hurt. He's seen some things.

Fish's foes better beware. He's already found one of their agents.

• Upvote 2

lovewarconga2.png

The Fish won't speak in front of "Mal" because that person is clearly affiliated with the people who hurt The Fish.

You can see it in Fish's eyes. In his tone of voice.. he's hurt. He's seen some things.

Or maybe Akino fed it... superglue  :wired: 

Banner2.png

Check out my comics!

New Comic

s3_21_by_soarinskies-d8r6gpr.png

Silent Fish

I've been feeling sick recently. So in my boredom I thought to myself, What would be worse than what I'm feeling right now?

How about chupathingy. Got a ring to it.

I think it looks more like a puma. 

There's another fish pun in there but I can't quite seem to word it right.

Maybe you should go back to school.

I'd watch that movie.

Aw. I think he's mad about his current situation.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Who really knows what's going on in Swimmy 2.0's head?

Or maybe Akino fed it... superglue  :wired: 

This kills the fish.

He feels his dark energy surrounding the being, an aura of dread. It silences the aquatic creature, chilling him to the bone. He dare not speak, for he fears his undoing. Nothing shall break his silence.

Honestly that would make sense.

*GASPIES* Superglue...? you mean Kragle?

So, that's how he talks! *immediately starts eating superglue*

I think you've got this backwards...

~Soran

• Upvote 1

New Comic

s3_22_by_soarinskies-d8rb09u.png

Message Job

I've looked up a Mafia lingo dictionary. It's pretty challenging to figure out how to use the phrases in comics.

There's another fish pun in there but I can't quite seem to word it right.

Maybe you should go back to school.

I'm too old for that.

Never too finished with School. There's always a chance to learn more.

How about chupathingy. Got a ring to it.

I think it looks more like a puma. 

It's a real animal!

Yeah right, next you're going to tell me a walrus is an animal.

I half excpected swimmy 2.0 to swear so wind could cover it up some how

From the recent comics he's featured in I can see how you would think that.

Aw. Comic making (or anything really) isn't very fun when sick. I guess that's why this one wasn't as funny as usual. It does show that it wasn't Mal's dark aura silencing the fish though...hmm.

And for some reason, I still think of him as Adriano Marcello Emilio II instead of Swimmy 2.0. :P

Adriano Marcello Emilio II is definitely easier to remember.

~Soran

Edited by Soran

Swimmy seems like a tragic character to me.

I don't think it's world domination. I think it's revenge.

Something happened in their life. Someone he cares for got the fryer.

Now he wants revenge. You can see it in his low res eyes.

This fish is hatching a plan. A plan to catch the people that hurt them.

Remember. Nothing is more terrifying like a being who's fueled with a desire. A desire to krill.

lovewarconga2.png