Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Fourth wall broken? Live in the Comic-Nui area?

Find a repair man at 1-800-LOGANTO.

Call now!

But you make it sound like it's a bad thing.
No, fourth wall breaking is natural in this area. It's just cleaning up that much energy and stuffing it in a box. That's the hard part. But the seams are bound to break none the less. So why not make a living out of it?

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

New Comic

s3_44_by_soarinskies-d8vw4rk.png

Conspiracy Theory

I figure that to anyone outside of the main islands where the BIONICLE storyline take place, any mention of what is going on must sound like bogus.

The Fourth Wall was probably out having a coffee when he got the call.

Most likely.

Call now!

Be sure to call soon before the business suddenly switches to "Mattress Repair Man"!

Call now!

It does sound like it is a bad thing if a repairman must be sent out.

Hey its the ol 4th wall gag. You always pulled it off really well. So why didn't it break with mal?

That comic was meant as a transition into this one. Where the 4th wall didn't break because it was as Soran put it, "a comic late". I suppose it just got lazy.

Call now!

No, fourth wall breaking is natural in this area. It's just cleaning up that much energy and stuffing it in a box. That's the hard part. But the seams are bound to break none the less. So why not make a living out of it?

But what if you build a better box... or is it a room? If it's a fourth wall, then there must be 3 other walls, and what else traditionally has a wall than a room?

Glad you guys enjoyed the comic,

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Matoran existence is worthlessness.

A Matoran is forged by a being with one design. To make a giant Robot Body function so that a lazy "Great Spirit" can go about doing their daily chores for even lazier "Great Beings."

I say Lazy because BOTH Great Sprit and Beings were too lazy to fix their own mistakes. (Makuta and Bara Magna's little Elemental Lord problem.)

Word of warning the next stuff is heavy and a really long part of the post. My apologies but this is something that's been on my mind and Sor's comic reminded me about it. It's even something Sor and I have talked about before.

--

So here you have a poor little Matoran. Let's call him Ralph.

Ralph is a hard worker. He tends the electrical pylons that give Mata-Nui's brain life.

He works hard. He pays his bills. He supports his loving family of Disks and Disk Launchers.

Ol Teridax waltz in. Puts all Matoran asleep. Ralph loses his job like everyone else. City goes under. Economy crashes because the largest city in the machine went under.

Big old spiders rush in and muck everything up. Webs everywhere. Buildings destroyed. Ralph's apartment floods and falls down to the street.

Ralph wakes up on "the Island of Mata Nui". He forgot everything. He left the stove on. He lives his life as a Lava Farmer. He burns his hands like six times a week. He burns his left foot twice a month. Workers Compensation doesn't exist on this island.

A couple thousand or so years past. Ralph and his co-Matoran workers return to old' Metru-Nui. They just had their memory returned and Ralph rushes home to check on his place.

It's destroyed. Ralph has no home. His loving family of Disks and Launchers are also gone. Matoran workforce returns but not in full. Ralph has no job because Mata Nui barely "lives".

He works odd jobs day and night. Sleeps in the street. Eats raw Makuta Fish. He thinks back to his time on Mata Nui. Where he burned his hand and feet.

He realizes "Gosh you know. I've had my metal hands melt like 87 times but I was living in paradise. Real water. Almost endless food sources. It was pretty okay."

Now he lives a life of agony. Of cold nights.

The Toa did that to him. The Toa couldn't let old Teri keep Metru under lock down. No sir. They had to "liberate" the Matoran.

So let's leave Ralph for a second. The Toa Nuva head off to find the Mask of Life. Get caught, tied up. Stuff happens. Blah blah blah mask falls into Ocean and new Toa go get it. Find out there are Matoran living WORSE lives compared to Ralph. Lives that use to be COMMON PROCEDURE. ("Defective" Matoran sent to be "fixed.")

Stuff happens and now Mata-Nui is alive. Yay. Oh wait no.. that's Teridax. Mask of Life ejected and stuff.

Now you might think this is bad. That Teri is a bad Great Spirit. And you're sort of right. (Let's be real. All those years of "matoran prophecies" breaking his plans probably ruined his original intentions and drove him mad.) One thing will change your mind. Tren Krom. He got rid of a being that is arguably worse compared to Teridax.

Anyway. Basic civil war happens. Metru is pretty much destroyed.. again. Ralph has to take up the fight. Ralph gets jailed. His life is even worse now.

Let's check on Mata-Nui. He's got a physical body now. He can fight. He wants to fight. He trains.. he learns. He gets TOUGH. All to free his Matoran like a good leader should.

Yes. All to.. to.. "reclaim my empire".

em·pire

ˈemˌpī(ə)r/

noun

noun: empire; plural noun: empires

1. 1.

an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.

Mata Nui is a tyrant who views his Matoran as a work force. Which they basically are.

Long story short Mata and Teri fight. Mata wins by just shoving Teri into an oncoming piece of a water planet.

Teridax dies. Mata is herald as a hero. Yay! He did what he should of done in the first place.

What happens next? Three planets merge.

Three planets. Merge. Billions die because that's what would happen if a real impact of three space bodies happened. Ralph is dead. He's crushed under a rock and some trees somewhere.

And what of Mata Nui? He goes to sleep. Right back where we started. He goes to sleep.

Mata-Nui? No no. He's Mata-Newbie.

Made a race of beings to watch over his people because he was lazy. Gets betrayed by said beings. Put to sleep. Ejected from own body. Wakes up. Fights and "kills" his creation. Goes right back to sleep. Also made a bunch of people drag heavy machine parts across a scorching hot desert.

Mata is hands down the worse character in Bionicle. I only hope that Ekimu will be written right.

Yes I hear you now. "But Gavla! Ekimu is ASLEEP just like MATA." Yeah but Ekimu got put to sleep FIGHTING. He took his corrupt Brother out with him. He's a real hero. He deserved to be laid to rest.

Ekimu/Makuta for President 2016.

• Upvote 3

lovewarconga2.png

That's why my universe takes place in 2003 aftermath. But the one different thing happening is that the Toa are off making sure everything's all fine and dandy on Metru Nui before we head home, while we stay in paradise a little while longer. Don't mind a little sunshine. 

I like Le-Koro. I don't want to leave.

• Upvote 1

New Comic

s3_45_by_soarinskies-d8w0s6m.png

Why are we here?

You ever wonder why we're here?

You see, most matoran think this is stupid, but Mal knows the truth.

Only a Makuta would know of the happenings in the brotherhood...

Live life to the fullest. For you know not what lies beneath your feet.

Ground. Ground does.

It does make me wonder if any of the Matoran actually knew of their origins and purpose.

Same for me. I always supposed they didn't but really who knows.

Matoran existence is worthlessness.

A Matoran is forged by a being with one design. To make a giant Robot Body function so that a lazy "Great Spirit" can go about doing their daily chores for even lazier "Great Beings."

I say Lazy because BOTH Great Sprit and Beings were too lazy to fix their own mistakes. (Makuta and Bara Magna's little Elemental Lord problem.)

Word of warning the next stuff is heavy and a really long part of the post. My apologies but this is something that's been on my mind and Sor's comic reminded me about it. It's even something Sor and I have talked about before.

--

So here you have a poor little Matoran. Let's call him Ralph.

Ralph is a hard worker. He tends the electrical pylons that give Mata-Nui's brain life.

He works hard. He pays his bills. He supports his loving family of Disks and Disk Launchers.

Ol Teridax waltz in. Puts all Matoran asleep. Ralph loses his job like everyone else. City goes under. Economy crashes because the largest city in the machine went under.

Big old spiders rush in and muck everything up. Webs everywhere. Buildings destroyed. Ralph's apartment floods and falls down to the street.

Ralph wakes up on "the Island of Mata Nui". He forgot everything. He left the stove on. He lives his life as a Lava Farmer. He burns his hands like six times a week. He burns his left foot twice a month. Workers Compensation doesn't exist on this island.

A couple thousand or so years past. Ralph and his co-Matoran workers return to old' Metru-Nui. They just had their memory returned and Ralph rushes home to check on his place.

It's destroyed. Ralph has no home. His loving family of Disks and Launchers are also gone. Matoran workforce returns but not in full. Ralph has no job because Mata Nui barely "lives".

He works odd jobs day and night. Sleeps in the street. Eats raw Makuta Fish. He thinks back to his time on Mata Nui. Where he burned his hand and feet.

He realizes "Gosh you know. I've had my metal hands melt like 87 times but I was living in paradise. Real water. Almost endless food sources. It was pretty okay."

Now he lives a life of agony. Of cold nights.

The Toa did that to him. The Toa couldn't let old Teri keep Metru under lock down. No sir. They had to "liberate" the Matoran.

So let's leave Ralph for a second. The Toa Nuva head off to find the Mask of Life. Get caught, tied up. Stuff happens. Blah blah blah mask falls into Ocean and new Toa go get it. Find out there are Matoran living WORSE lives compared to Ralph. Lives that use to be COMMON PROCEDURE. ("Defective" Matoran sent to be "fixed.")

Stuff happens and now Mata-Nui is alive. Yay. Oh wait no.. that's Teridax. Mask of Life ejected and stuff.

Now you might think this is bad. That Teri is a bad Great Spirit. And you're sort of right. (Let's be real. All those years of "matoran prophecies" breaking his plans probably ruined his original intentions and drove him mad.) One thing will change your mind. Tren Krom. He got rid of a being that is arguably worse compared to Teridax.

Anyway. Basic civil war happens. Metru is pretty much destroyed.. again. Ralph has to take up the fight. Ralph gets jailed. His life is even worse now.

Let's check on Mata-Nui. He's got a physical body now. He can fight. He wants to fight. He trains.. he learns. He gets TOUGH. All to free his Matoran like a good leader should.

Yes. All to.. to.. "reclaim my empire".

em·pire

ˈemˌpī(ə)r/

noun

noun: empire; plural noun: empires

1. 1.

an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.

Mata Nui is a tyrant who views his Matoran as a work force. Which they basically are.

Long story short Mata and Teri fight. Mata wins by just shoving Teri into an oncoming piece of a water planet.

Teridax dies. Mata is herald as a hero. Yay! He did what he should of done in the first place.

What happens next? Three planets merge.

Three planets. Merge. Billions die because that's what would happen if a real impact of three space bodies happened. Ralph is dead. He's crushed under a rock and some trees somewhere.

And what of Mata Nui? He goes to sleep. Right back where we started. He goes to sleep.

Mata-Nui? No no. He's Mata-Newbie.

Made a race of beings to watch over his people because he was lazy. Gets betrayed by said beings. Put to sleep. Ejected from own body. Wakes up. Fights and "kills" his creation. Goes right back to sleep. Also made a bunch of people drag heavy machine parts across a scorching hot desert.

Mata is hands down the worse character in Bionicle. I only hope that Ekimu will be written right.

Yes I hear you now. "But Gavla! Ekimu is ASLEEP just like MATA." Yeah but Ekimu got put to sleep FIGHTING. He took his corrupt Brother out with him. He's a real hero. He deserved to be laid to rest.

Ekimu/Makuta for President 2016.

That was beautifully written. I almost feel like writing a mini-series about the "Life of Ralph". I can't tell who I vote for. Ekimu definitely has a fighting spirit, but Makuta has got a leadership quality. I mean, the matoran were supposed to power Makuta's body, correct? Well he got them to power him and work for him even though they all hated him. I'd vote Makuta prezzy probably, unless I can vote myself.

That was some heavy stuff.

Deep.

That's why my universe takes place in 2003 aftermath. But the one different thing happening is that the Toa are off making sure everything's all fine and dandy on Metru Nui before we head home, while we stay in paradise a little while longer. Don't mind a little sunshine. 

I like Le-Koro. I don't want to leave.

That makes sense. I quite liked the tribal-ness of the original series, it set up a rather cool setting in my opinion.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

My memory of Bionicle is very broken. I'm not 100% sure what Teri was planning when he first put Mata under.

If his long time goal always was to take total control of the Robot.. well. It's weird.

Matoran were made to work. What a sad existence. To be made to be essentially slaves to a "great" spirit / A.I.

But as they say. Like father, like son. You can roughly call Teri as Mata's son in a way.

It is odd. I don't remember the details but Teridax killed his fellow Makuta because he himself was a Makuta, right? Sort of like a DNA sort of thing?

If not that would mean in theory he could kill anything in the robot.

Just think.

If he had gotten his way he could of destroyed the enemies of the Matoran.

And if that was possible.. why would Mata-Nui even allow said enemies to even exist in the first place. Some almighty A.I. with a big body who does nothing. Just makes a species of beings to do everything.

Again, lazy.

These new comics you're spitting out are really making the heads think, Sor.

Also if you do do something with "Ralph" I've always seen him as a Ta-Matoran who wore the Komau. Simply because that mask has eyebrows.

Give him a unibrow if you ever pick him up.

lovewarconga2.png

@Gavla

You know, you're right. Why DID they make all of those species in the robot? For that matter, why did they even create the rahi? I mean, if it was to make the matoran feel like they lived in a normal universe... why? They were just robots originally, Velika was the one to make them sentient. So then why was it as if the whole MU was made to be this robot-shaped world ship for sentient beings? Why did they even make sentient beings? 

I'm seriously contemplating a rewrite of Bionicle right now...

@Gavla

You know, you're right. Why DID they make all of those species in the robot? For that matter, why did they even create the rahi? I mean, if it was to make the matoran feel like they lived in a normal universe... why? They were just robots originally, Velika was the one to make them sentient. So then why was it as if the whole MU was made to be this robot-shaped world ship for sentient beings? Why did they even make sentient beings? 

A really good point. The entire backstory of the Matoran is a mess.

It almost makes me wonder if the Great Beings had played around with the idea of filling the robot up with danger just to see if it would fail.

Because let's be real. They're lazy too. Go back to the "Makuta follows his father's steps" and yeah. You get the idea.

Beings -> Spirit -> Makuta. The family tree has reached its failed conclusion. With abandonment. Death and a sleeping Mata-Newbie.

The mess that was Bionicle's story and backstory is a reason I'm glad they did a "reboot" for 2015.

Also, a quick correction. It wasn't Teridax who really removed Tren Krom. It was Velika. My apologies. But after the comics "ended" the story I stopped reading Bionicle all together.

Still. Even Velika knew his own kind were bad. Though his.. solution to the problem is just the same as Teridax's.

Again they're all the same and should be regarded as bad characters. (Except Teridax. He's cool.)

Side edit again, I read more on Velika. He's pretty cool too.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

New Comic

s3_46_by_soarinskies-d8w3803.png

PSA: I'll be back soon

Early Comic, so if the comic didn't explain the situation clearly, I'll try my best to right now:

I am moving today. It's been planned for a few weeks. The house I am moving to has no guaranteed internet as my relatives never felt the need to have it. There is a chance I could have temporary internet at that house, but there is no guarantee as stated before. If not then I will probably be working at a library or something if I need internet. The next story arc doesn't require nearly as many things from the internet, but still it would take some work. Consider this a temporary leave in a way. I suppose that since this isn't a good bye, I'll see you later.

Hey Simmons, ever wonder why we're here?

No Grif, no I don't.

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

I'm still incredibly amused by and enjoying how you portray Leraku. It's just wonderful. Great work.

It has been awhile. I'm glad that my portrayal of your character so far has been entertaining. Thanks. 

Clearly its aliens.

obvs

My memory of Bionicle is very broken. I'm not 100% sure what Teri was planning when he first put Mata under.

If his long time goal always was to take total control of the Robot.. well. It's weird.

Matoran were made to work. What a sad existence. To be made to be essentially slaves to a "great" spirit / A.I.

But as they say. Like father, like son. You can roughly call Teri as Mata's son in a way.

It is odd. I don't remember the details but Teridax killed his fellow Makuta because he himself was a Makuta, right? Sort of like a DNA sort of thing?

If not that would mean in theory he could kill anything in the robot.

Just think.

If he had gotten his way he could of destroyed the enemies of the Matoran.

And if that was possible.. why would Mata-Nui even allow said enemies to even exist in the first place. Some almighty A.I. with a big body who does nothing. Just makes a species of beings to do everything.

Again, lazy.

These new comics you're spitting out are really making the heads think, Sor.

Also if you do do something with "Ralph" I've always seen him as a Ta-Matoran who wore the Komau. Simply because that mask has eyebrows.

Give him a unibrow if you ever pick him up.

I suppose it really delves into the motivation of characters, as well as the self interest.

While all this was happening, Mata Nui did nothing. Was it because of personal self interest or selfishness? They haven't hurt him directly, so why should he bother? Was him being blasted into Bara Magna his way of figuring out that the only way for him to survive is to inherit the ideals of the toa, to protect those you love and to learn to work with a team.

Also, I suppose that in the lessons of Makuta Teridax it really follows the theme of "with great power comes great responsibility." This was a lesson learned from both Mata Nui and the Makuta. Had Mata Nui not seen the world through rose colored glasses, he probably would've been able to stop or halt such actions from occurring in the first place. But still we must remember that no one is perfect, and although they are mechanical, they aren't completely robots as numerously stated in the stories. They have minds and feelings and desires. These desires can be for their personal gain or for the gain of all around them.

I will admit it is a silly story.

@Gavla

I think the answer to that first question is answered in the 4th sentence, "It was to make the matoran feel like they lived in a normal universe."

Think of it like a business. If all a business was was slave labor then no one would work for it. Businesses need to give people motivation for why they must work. Whether it's vacation days or the amount of pay or the amount of hours per week. There is a reason why they must do these things.

In this case, I think it is clear that the answer to the question ends up at 2 possibly outcomes. Either 1: It was to make the matoran feel like they're in a normal universe and that the work they do is completely normal and is not at all their designed work. "They" rule their own destiny, it wasn't predesigned by others and even if it was, it was obviously by the Great Spirit Mata Nui who would want the matoran to do what's best.

or 2: it's simply because we can. Why did we go to space? Because we can. Later we found out the benefits of space but we do things because we can. We're curious. It isn't a fault in our systems, it is what drives us to do things.

I'd say LEGO had already contemplated a rewrite.

Hey Simmons, ever wonder why we're here?

What was all that stuff about God?

Nothing!

@Gavla

A really good point. The entire backstory of the Matoran is a mess.

It almost makes me wonder if the Great Beings had played around with the idea of filling the robot up with danger just to see if it would fail.

Because let's be real. They're lazy too. Go back to the "Makuta follows his father's steps" and yeah. You get the idea.

Beings -> Spirit -> Makuta. The family tree has reached its failed conclusion. With abandonment. Death and a sleeping Mata-Newbie.

The mess that was Bionicle's story and backstory is a reason I'm glad they did a "reboot" for 2015.

Also, a quick correction. It wasn't Teridax who really removed Tren Krom. It was Velika. My apologies. But after the comics "ended" the story I stopped reading Bionicle all together.

Still. Even Velika knew his own kind were bad. Though his.. solution to the problem is just the same as Teridax's.

Again they're all the same and should be regarded as bad characters. (Except Teridax. He's cool.)

Side edit again, I read more on Velika. He's pretty cool too.

I think that really is one of the key themes about the BIONICLE storyline: Teamwork, Abandonment and Desire. If you think about it, a lot of situations happened when a character was abandoned. From Lewa getting a Krana attached to him, to Matoro encountering Makuta. It really is one of the things that drives the story. Never really thought about that.

@Gavla(again)

Well, making Matoran sentient would 1) be an act of kindness and 2) make workers who can learn from their mistakes.

But then again... Didn't Velika try to blow up Axxon & Brutaka later?

Is it an act of kindness though? I'd say that it was more for experimentation than anything else.

Guys your all here to make me Pie and buy me legos. Did u think the world was run by politics HA foolish mortals.

Seems legit.

@Gavla

I think the correct term would be stupid, not lazy.

Definitely isn't smart, I'll tell you that.

~Soran

Heh. "Sue me" was hilarious.

The conspiracy theory stuff weren't as good to me, but they had their humor. In my case that primarily came from me talking to a paranoid friend earlier today. He actually half-suspected a bomb threat in the school. I proceeded to describe several potential (realistic) bomb threat situations and his paranoia led him to actually start moving around to safer areas...which I would then debunk as unsafe areas for some reason or another. It even got to the point where he went near the school's edge, then turned around when I suggested the security guard was in on the conspiracy and ready to shoot us if we left the bomb area. :P

Well, hope to see you back soon. You've done great so far.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Gavla

I think the correct term would be stupid, not lazy.

I'd say it's both really. And wow. You can say that word now? I remember a long time ago it was filtered out.. or was it. My memory is super bad.

So I agree with you.

Also, Sor. Touching comic.

I know you've been busy for a while. You're always telling me so on my work. But I know you'll be back soon enough. We still have much more work to do, buddy.

So like everyone. I await your return with Hatted Breath.

lovewarconga2.png

^ I don't know if there are some references going on but I'm going to take a guess Soran said no because he doesn't want to spark an issue regarding a topic that's not allowed on here.

Just a collective guess. I could be wrong.

Apologies if I Am.

lovewarconga2.png

^ I don't know if there are some references going on but I'm going to take a guess Soran said no because he doesn't want to spark an issue regarding a topic that's not allowed on here.

Just a collective guess. I could be wrong.

Apologies if I Am.

It's a "Red vs Blue" reference, gav. :/

One of the famous lines that was repeated was "Hey ___, ever wonder why we're here?" Usually the response was somewhat deep, but was almost always shot down with a response of "That's not what I meant, I meant _blahblahblah_"

It's very comical. I enjoy the show, myself.

• Upvote 1

Since I'm currently commenting on my phone right now, I've got no idea how to quote people or apply any fancy effects so I'll just comment in general.

I've moved into the new place. Pretty cozy so far. Still no internet, only internet I've got is on my phone. Might be able to get internet on Monday if I'm lucky. If not then I'm going to have to go to the public library and use their wifi on Tuesday. Good news is that even without internet I have still gotten a lot of work done. Now onto the specific replies.

@ loganto: your eyes aren't broken. I don't know about your computer, though. The hand is reddish. The reason for that is that I used lens flare on the character in all the panels. Since Soran's hand was raised his hand ended up getting flared.

@ Gavla: As others stated, it's a reference to a show. Pretty entertaining show, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it to children. Sometimes I make references or add tiny details to comics to see if anyone will catch them. That was just one of those situations where someone did. Whether I'm a fan on the massive quoting sessions, I'm never too concerned as long as nothing inappropriate or controversial is brought up. And even then when it gets to that point a moderator will normally step in or the conversation will subside. Not to worry.

Anyway, that was another little mini update.

~Soran

@ loganto: your eyes aren't broken. I don't know about your computer, though. The hand is reddish. The reason for that is that I used lens flare on the character in all the panels. Since Soran's hand was raised his hand ended up getting flared.

~Soran

Hah, I thought that was the case. The only thing I could think of was that it either was my screen, or a lens flair. Because lens flairs do that.

So.... Swimmy gets away, the fourth wall calls you into prosecution by force, and Bulik continues to read those awesome papers.

The Codfather 2: the big splash-thingy

I don't know how you're going to win a court case against the fourth wall, Deadpool's probably the attorney. Erm, the lifesucker.

And Bulik should join Walmart.

Just sayin'.

New Comic

s3_47_by_soarinskies-d8x3s29.png

Sued!

I wasn't originally gonna make this a story arc but I figured I should since I came up with enough jokes for it.

I've got a stable internet connection but some minor computer issues. Besides that I'm up and running again. I will say though, that these comics are 2nd priority to some other projects I've got going on so there might be chances where I'll miss a day or so. I doubt it though.

Heh. "Sue me" was hilarious.

The conspiracy theory stuff weren't as good to me, but they had their humor. In my case that primarily came from me talking to a paranoid friend earlier today. He actually half-suspected a bomb threat in the school. I proceeded to describe several potential (realistic) bomb threat situations and his paranoia led him to actually start moving around to safer areas...which I would then debunk as unsafe areas for some reason or another. It even got to the point where he went near the school's edge, then turned around when I suggested the security guard was in on the conspiracy and ready to shoot us if we left the bomb area. :P

Well, hope to see you back soon. You've done great so far.

Glad it was. I'm continuing it, as well so hopefully the rest of it will be entertaining. That's definitely the definition of paranoid, sheesh. It reminds me of those people who built bomb shelters for the "end of the world". Thanks.

~Soran

Hah, I thought that was the case. The only thing I could think of was that it either was my screen, or a lens flair. Because lens flairs do that.

Nah I'm just kidding it's totally your screen. But seriously it's just a lens flare...

So.... Swimmy gets away, the fourth wall calls you into prosecution by force, and Bulik continues to read those awesome papers.

The Codfather 2: the big splash-thingy

I don't know how you're going to win a court case against the fourth wall, Deadpool's probably the attorney. Erm, the lifesucker.

And Bulik should join Walmart.

Just sayin'.

That's about what's gone on so far in the comics. I've got my ways, I'm sure I'll be able to handle it. I just got to read a book on law.

Oh. I'm so sorry! I don't really watch internet shows so yeah. My apologies again.

Though you'd think I would watch that given my red and blue...

Status.

It's all good. I'll be honest I'm surprised you didn't. It seems like something right up your alley.

Hope you guys enjoy the comic,

~Soran

• Upvote 1

Welcome back, Soran.

Yeah, that friend was really paranoid that day. He's normal for the most part though.

So he's actually gonna sue the fourth wall. This I have to see. I can see this story arc becoming much funnier than the fish one. At least, for me. My dad's a lawyer so I'll get a lot of legal jokes.

• Upvote 1

Pk57sNJ.jpg