HS01 needs some revisions

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. I looked over that website called HeroFactorySector01, or HS01 for short. It’s a part of BS01 that tells you about Hero Factory. It’s the most accurate HF wiki, like how BS01 is the most accurate Bionicle wiki. Anyway, it wasn’t updated much since 2014, so I’m updating it with stuff that it missed (where is that manager user-named “Lord Nektann” by the way? He also looks over both wikis). The link to HS01 is here: https://hf.biosector01.com/wiki/Main_Page .

So far, I put specifics into the stuff, like Breez’s ability to talk to animals, Core Hunter’s true fate (he’s still alive and imprisoned), the status of Mission: Catch ‘Em and Cuff ‘Em, the 2014 content in general, etc. I am using the TV episodes (all 11 of them), all Secret Missions books (all five of them), and the online Lego Club stories to learn about the details. I put citations, so people would not be wondering where I got the information from. 

However, I am missing that guidebook called Hero Factory Face Off: Makuro’s Secret Guidebook in 2013. It has some interesting information. I had it, but when I moved to a new house, my parents put it somewhere in the house, and I am having a hard time finding it. If anyone has it, please help me know this: I am trying to learn about the Brain Attack monsters’ species. So far, Scarox’s species is Dune Crawlers. I am using these nicknames for the others for now unless the guidebook said otherwise: 

1. Pyrox’s species - Lava Bulls 

2. Bruzier’s species - Rock Feeders 

3. Ogrum’s species - Plant Ogres 

4. Aquagon’s species - Sea Goblins 

5. Frost Beast’s species - Claw Yetis 

6. Dragon Bolt’s species - Lightning Dragons. 

I’m not putting them in HS01 because they are fan-made. If you guys have that guidebook, please look over the beasts’ names. 

On a side note: In my opinion, BZPower should have something like this to keep the Hero Factory story: 

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot a second link.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

1 hour ago, confused piraka said:

it's hard to make a biological ironical for the hf story because most of bionicle wasn't video

Well, you guys could copy and paste stuff from HS01. Someone made a text version of Bionicle’s 2005 animations called Search for the Mask of Light (shown in the Biological Chronicle link that I posted), so you can also use Netflix and ITunes to make screenshots of the HF TV episodes. 

If you guys prefer text, you can only use the Secret Mission books, that guidebook, and the Lego Club stories. It’s small, so it shouldn’t be too hard.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)