BZPower's Best Bionicle Toa Bracket Winner

http://www.bzpower.info/Imaging/stories/2023/04/2023-Bracket-Toa-Teaser_7.jpg
It's time to call the results from BZPower's Best Bionicle Toa Bracket, Round 4. The people have voted, and the top Toa has been chosen. It is none other than 2004's Toa Lhikan! It was a very interesting bracket and I hope you all had fun following it. Read on for more insight, and stay tuned to BZPower for future Bionicle brackets. (I asked if y'all wanted more, and you said yes!)

View the full article

• Like 2

I was honestly very surprised that Lhikan even made it to the finals, let alone actually won the whole thing. For some reason, he just never quite appealed to me like some of the other special Toa or other similarly built hero characters. At least the one I voted for (Takanuva) managed a close second.

Nice to know there's popular demand for another bracket vote, and I'll be looking forward to seeing what the next theme will be.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Belatedly, but: Whoo, Lhikan! :D He's been possibly my favourite Bionicle boy since LoMN, I'm really happy to see him come out top; though for me it was definitely a tough pick between him and Takanuva!

I'm surprised by just how few votes Tahu had compared to them though; I thought for sure he'd put in a tighter race, since he's the face of the brand. I guess against any other sets he might have done better; but I remember that both the golden boys were very impressive back in the day, and still feel like particular stand-outs to this day in my view, so it makes sense ^^

Looking forward to more of these brackets, because this was fun!

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

This is like someone saying Iudex Gundyr was the best DS3 boss. Odd choice, but I can see merit in it. The Metru system wasn’t my favourite as compared to earlier systems, but I think I understand why Lhikan was chosen.

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."