About the Toa Empire universe

Hi, guys. When I read those two Bionicle online stories, The Many Deaths of Toa Tuyet in 2007 and Dark Mirror in 2008, I have been thinking. In the first story, Lhikan was fighting Tuyet, who is a Toa of Water turned evil, is using the Nui Stone for her violent purposes, and planned to establish a Toa Empire, where Toa are evil and ruthless dictators in the Matoran Universe. Lhikan and Nidhiki worked together to defeat her. This happened 3,500 years ago. 

In Dark Mirror, Takanuva accidentally went to an alternate universe, where Tuyet was able to establish a Toa Empire when Nidhiki betrayed Lhikan earlier and helped Tuyet kill him. Takanuva helped out some people who are rebelling against Tuyet while he was trying to find a way back to his universe. At the end of that story, Tuyet knew who he is, so she had a Mask of Dimensional Gates, Takanuva’s way of going back home, in his hands. Takanuva tricked Tuyet into using the mask to go to a universe where she can rule over people will be obey her, so she opened a portal. However, Takanuva got the mask and went through the portal, but Tuyet tried to stop him. However, since she on long we had the mask in her hands, the portal sliced her in half. Takanuva is wonder what would happen since Tuyet is gone. 

So, when the events in Dark Mirror happened, here are some theoretical results from them: 
1. Bionicle’s 2001-2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006-2010 story arcs had never happened. 
2. The Great Cataclysm had never happened, so the Great Spirit Mata Nui never crash-landed on Aqua Magna. The Brotherhood of Makuta never put Mata Nui to sleep. He was never dying, so Matoro still lives. Mata Nui would have restored Spherus Magna 1,001 years earlier. He could have defeated the Skrall and their allies easily. 
3. The Pit Mutagen was never created, so no one who touched it got mutated. 
4. Voya Nui would have never been ripped out from the MU. 
5. Of course, the Toa Mata never became Toa Nuva. 
6. The Toa Metru/Toa Hordika and Toa Inika/Toa Mahri never happened. They are all just Matoran, and Jaller never took Lhikan’s mask. Of course, Takua got killed before Tuyet did, and for some reason, he wasn’t destined to become a Toa. 
7. The MU’s people are still in the MU. What are they doing here? Shouldn’t they be on Spherus Magna, helping people? What is Mata Nui doing now? 

Here’s a bonus question: Why didn’t Mata Nui stop Tuyet from establishing a Toa Empire in the first place? I get that he should have pay attention to his people much more often when he was controlling the Great Spirit Robot, but still. It’s strange all over.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

36 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

The Great Cataclysm had never happened, so the Great Spirit Mata Nui never crash-landed on Aqua Magna. The Brotherhood of Makuta never put Mata Nui to sleep. He was never dying, so Matoro still lives. Mata Nui would have restored Spherus Magna 1,001 years earlier. He could have defeated the Skrall and their allies easily. 

There's nothing in Toa Empire to suggest that Teridax didn't have the very same goal he did in the main timeline. In the main reality he was inspired by the Barraki's failed attempt at conquest. If anything, seeing a Toa succeed would have been even more inspiring for him. With fewer Toa around it would've been even easier for him to put his plan into action. As the "heroes" who helped overthrow Tuyet, the Brotherhood of Makuta would've likely gained a lot of favour and influence in the aftermath of the war. 

It's also worth noting that in the main universe, the Matoran Civil War in Metru Nui was disastrous enough to cause the Great Disruption and force Jovan's team to use the Ignika to revive Mata Nui. The war to overthrow Tuyet's rule could have had a similar effect in Toa Empire. 

36 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

Here’s a bonus question: Why didn’t Mata Nui stop Tuyet from establishing a Toa Empire in the first place? I get that he should have pay attention to his people much more often when he was controlling the Great Spirit Robot, but still. It’s strange all over.

Same reason he didn't stop the Barraki from trying to conquer the universe in the main timeline, or the Brotherhood's attempt after that. Mata Nui was designed to observe other civilisations outside of himself, not micro-manage his own nanotech. As long as someone was keeping people in line, I doubt he much cared how they were doing it. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's safe to say Tuyet taking over Metru Nui prevents any of the main BIONICLE storyline from taking place. The long-term implications can only be speculated. What I find most interesting is what would happen to Bara Magna. I highly doubt Makuta is even aware of the Shattering.

However, it is an interesting thought as to what Makuta would do if he did know about the Shattering. I could see him undoing it, and then demanding the worship of the inhabitants of Spherus Magna in exchange. I wonder, since the GSR was designed with fixing the Shattering as its final goal, if it would stop working afterward. If Makuta knew that, there's no way he'd do it. He'd just rule over Bara Magna as an evil robot tyrant forever.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 3:31 PM, Lenny7092 said:

Here’s a bonus question: Why didn’t Mata Nui stop Tuyet from establishing a Toa Empire in the first place? 

Why would he? As long as he's healthy, he does not care at all about the politics of his inner body. Mata Nui is totally neutral until his functionality is in jeopardy. 

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 12:54 AM, Master Inika said:

It's safe to say Tuyet taking over Metru Nui prevents any of the main BIONICLE storyline from taking place. The long-term implications can only be speculated. What I find most interesting is what would happen to Bara Magna. I highly doubt Makuta is even aware of the Shattering.

However, it is an interesting thought as to what Makuta would do if he did know about the Shattering. I could see him undoing it, and then demanding the worship of the inhabitants of Spherus Magna in exchange. I wonder, since the GSR was designed with fixing the Shattering as its final goal, if it would stop working afterward. If Makuta knew that, there's no way he'd do it. He'd just rule over Bara Magna as an evil robot tyrant forever.

Teridax and most of the inhabitants of the matoran universe didn't exist until after the shattering. I also doubt that Mutran had learned about the Shattering when he and Tren Krom read each others minds.