HeroSector01 is disabled

Hi, guys. I have bad news for those who want to learn about Hero Factory: That website, HeroSector01, a part of BioSector01 where it tells you about Hero Factory in the most accurate way, is disabled for some reason. It’s been like that for a few days. This is a problem. Someone like Swert should fix it. 

https://hf.biosector01.com/wiki/Hero_Factory

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

2 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

That website is disabled for some reason

I wouldn't call that disabled. The site still exists and is accessible.

Despite what the error message claims, the pages all still seem to be there, they're just not showing their content properly. Changelogs, etc. are still able to be viewed, but when I try to view the Page Source it seems like there's some kind of database issue where the actual contents of the pages isn't appearing. 

Most likely there was some kind of update that broke the pages, and since the site appears to be very dead (you're the only user whose name shows up in the changelog for at least the past month), no one else has noticed, and/or fixing it isn't a high priority.

You'd be better off contacting BS01 staff directly than posting about it here. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I updated BS01's wiki software a few days ago and forgot to update HS01's database during that process. HS01's articles should be accessible now. Thanks for letting us know!

Edit: By the way, for future reference, if you have concerns about BS01 or HS01 in the future, the quickest ways to get a hold of the staff team are by posting on the BS01 Discord server or by posting on a staff member's BS01 talk page (staff members don't check HS01 nearly as often as BS01).

Edited by Infrared

2 hours ago, Nato G said:

I wouldn't call that disabled. The site still exists and is accessible.

Despite what the error message claims, the pages all still seem to be there, they're just not showing their content properly. Changelogs, etc. are still able to be viewed, but when I try to view the Page Source it seems like there's some kind of database issue where the actual contents of the pages isn't appearing. 

Most likely there was some kind of update that broke the pages, and since the site appears to be very dead (you're the only user whose name shows up in the changelog for at least the past month), no one else has noticed, and/or fixing it isn't a high priority.

You'd be better off contacting BS01 staff directly than posting about it here. 

I don’t know if you’re one of the BS01 people, but I noticed there are some non-updated pages for 9 years. You guys should update the stuff. I mean, you guys had episodes, books, podcast episodes, games, etc., right? I am kind enough to update some of them, but I think it would take a long time for me to do all of them. Just saying, but still. 

19 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I updated BS01's wiki software a few days ago and forgot to update HS01's database during that process. HS01's articles should be accessible now. Thanks for letting us know!

Edit: By the way, for future reference, if you have concerns about BS01 or HS01 in the future, the quickest ways to get a hold of the staff team are by posting on the BS01 Discord server or by posting on a staff member's BS01 talk page (staff members don't check HS01 nearly as often as BS01).

Thanks! Now, the website looks different. It looks like Wikipedia now. It still looks good. :) Oh, by the way, there are some non-updated content for 9 years. I suggest you guys to update them. I was kind enough to do some of the work, but it would take a long time for me to do all of the work. Just saying, but still.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)