Star Wars: The Old Republic

I've been waiting for a Knights of the Old Republic III like you wouldn't believe. Unfortunately, this isn't exactly what I had in mind when KotOR II left on a blatant cliffhanger that was supposed to set up an awesome third one where Revan and the Exile DESTROY EVERYTHING or at least something that didn't take place a thousand years after everyone's died of old age, or at least something that's single player since I hate online games. Also, much more unfortunately, some recent reveals that are probably spoiler-y have made me . . . errrrrrrrrr . . . Let's just say I'm glad I knew it beforehand because I'd probably toss my computer out the window and then smash it a couple more times if I had it sprung on me in-game. I hope it turns out better than I'm expecting, but I think I've given up on hanging my hopes on it a couple years ago already. Nope, my entire emotional well being will instead rest solely on Skyrim being the greatest game any human being has ever laid eyes on, and anything less and I'll be a complete wreck and never ever get over it.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares