Nexo Knights and Dreamzzz may be in another part of the Ninjago galaxy

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. For years, I have always theorized that two Lego themes, Nexo Knights and Dreamzzz, were two of Ninjago’s 16 Realms because of the similarities and the companies that made them. Well, sadly, these theories have been debunked while we still don’t know all of the 17 Realms yet (taking quite a long time, I say). 

So, I have thought about something. In Norse mythology, there are 9 realms, which are like in a group in some part of the galaxy, like a solar system. So, I would like to think that Nexo Knights and Dreamzzz could be in the same galaxy as Ninjago, but they have their own group of realms (like that other Lego theme called Hidden Side), not being two of Ninjago’s 16 Realms. It’s like saying two different solar systems! How genius is that? I believe it’s logical that way. 

I mean, think about it. You got mini-figure characters that are organic in a way, not knowing they are mini-figures, and their worlds do not have Lego-brick-made stuff. Some characters have their own ways to travel. You may need to look at this to try to have a better understanding in my theory: 

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot a link. I also edited a few things.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 7:35 PM, confused piraka said:

I think it just easier to animate stuff that isn't made of lego. being a mini figure is so normal in these worlds anyway. I don't know lenny, this looks like it's running into conspiracy territory.

Well, all of the things that I mentioned are made by the same guy, Tommy Anderson, or whatever his last name is. His Lego TV show stuff look like they have similar animations. It’s good to think broadly because of similarities.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lets think abt this since the lego Ninjago merge happend tecnicall every theme has merged, u can tell, i wached the eposodes, u can pick up people from cheama and other themes

but what abt this new marvel thing "the collector" bio appears quite alot in that

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...