Offering art commissions

KyDv404

Apologies if this is the wrong part of the forum to advertise this, mods feel free to remove this, but in light of some recent irl issues, I'd like to advertise that I take art commissions. This is a rough idea of what my prices are, of course, I am willing to do Bionicle as well as anything else Lego under the sun, Lego stuff is my primary specialty, I do have more examples of my work in this thread, plus my social medias linked on my page. These prices are just rough estimates, depending on what you're looking for, I'm willing to lower/raise prices accordingly. Feel free to contact me here or on other platforms, I do take Paypal as payment. Also, small correction, as this is somewhat of an old sheet, but if desired, I can send physical goods such as the commissioned artwork as pins or prints. (Would offer stickers but I currently need to fix my sticker machine- will update this tidbit upon fixing it.) Prices listed are USD.

commsheet.thumb.png.f3d9b8a3c41aebd6095317cc837fede3.pngdfzldjh-a8e450ed-0525-41a7-963f-ffe1b473526c.thumb.jpg.bcceaf6b88da90a549485b34057bd1cd.jpg

Edited by KyDv404
  • Like 4

Blehhh I draw things and like to rummage through Lego history and/or theme lore | Portal to all my social medias | There's some joke here about my fondness for both Zane and Matoro