As with your Yellow Mech, the greebles on this are fantastic, especially on the torso there. The color of the fruit - which looks like a clementine - works well with the orange, so props on picking a good color to work in. The texture of it looks like some sort of maniacal brain which has devised itself a method of transport without any limbs to build it.The color layering is awesome, aside from a small qualm I have regarding the lower legs: the four 1x1 flat round plates probably shouldn't be there, as it gives the effect of a gray-orange-gray color scheme. Those might look better in orange, if you have any in that hue. The only other color scheme aberration would be the lime thing on the arm, which is a little too close to the Yellow Mech for me to like it. It'd be better in light gray.For the sake of symmetry, two arms would be good, but I think this guy pulls it off pretty well. Ideally, asymmetry is also found on the rest of any asymmetrical MOC, but as I said, he pulls it off.Good luck in the (eventual) poll. :)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Sorry about the confusion over what the fruit is. "Cuties" is a brand of Clementine in the US, I wasn't sure if the company was international. I've edited it to now say "Clementine".@Sumiki: I don't believe I do have any orange 1x1 flat round plates. Also, removing them makes it look a bit odd ;_;@Takal: Thanks!

Just ... so ... awesome! And truly deserving of the term, in its most literal sense. This MOC inspires awe. The gears are in just the right places. The color layering is superb. The incorporation of the orange - ideal. Everything works to create a very impressive and well thought out MOC.Areas of improvement: eye(s) and arm(s). Maybe take advantage of that large opening in Vakama's mask to put a lime bulb (or something cyclops-esque). That way it incorporates more lime green, which is just a it out of place on the arm. Speaking of which, there is only one. It is difficult to say whether this is better or just different from having two. A bit of orange on the arm would help. I would have used another orange tube, not the clear one. Or mabe use the ransparent one with lime in the center ... anywhoo, the last thing is that the arm bends in, then out. I feel like the poisitioning should be out, then in, or just straight. Like how a human would look extending a weapon - his elbow typically would not be bemnding in. But again, it is difficult to determine if this would be for better or for worse (or just different). Well, this is a true treat of a MOC. Nicely done.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

@Fsnorglepuff: Thanks! I was thinking of using magnifying glasses for eyes, putting them in the area above the "cheek" of the Huna, but I couldn't find a two. The arm was hastily made, looking back I definitely would have spent more time on it. The lime green was meant to be a "color splash". It's supposed to stick out. As for the tube, I sadly don't have the trans-with-green tube, and the orange one looked a bit odd.

I like it! The flow from orange to the actual framework of the mech is almost seamless, not only from the well chosen color coordination, but the design and shape of the model itself. I also love the touch that Huna adds to it. I think it really ties everything together. Really my only complaint here is that I think the top of the orange could use some kind of harness out of either axles or tubing, but that's more of a personal opinion than anything else. All in all, I give it a 9/10. Good luck in the contest and keep up the excellent work!

VOTE BAHRAG!

Tahu: "Who exactly are you?"

Preston: "I'm Preston Stormer. I'm the leader of a specialized robot force tasked with defending the universe. I came because I received a distress call from here."

Tahu: "That's all well and good, but we don't need some robot to take care of us!"

Mata Nui: "..."

My Current MOCs: -Kervahnka-, -Gatling Gun-, -Jetbug 2.0-

Credit to ~ProtoSmith~ for the avatar.