Favorite Bionicle Videogame?

SolitaryHyena

Whats your favorite bionicle video game? not online game like on the bionicle website, just video games. So whats your favorite? Mine would probably be Maze of shadows out of all the other bionicle games i played so far, because its a pretty fun RPG game, and it supposedly follows the book Bionicle Adventures #6:Maze of shadows. So yea, the graphics are good in it too, bionicle heroes is also cool, as well as tale of tohunga and matoran Adventures(which i lost :upset: )is probably my second favorite. Bionicle: The Game was okay i guess, it just didnt have alot of playable levels and toa, i wish we could play as all the toa in their mata and toa forms. but still, Maze of shadows is my favorite bionicle video game so far. So whats your favorite Bionicle Video game, make sure to say what version it is(like bionicle heroes game version is different than the consol version). Edit: MNOG wasn't an option because its online, not video game. people still said it but idc.

Edited by Kv195

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

*Incoming Transmission* I've only played Bionicle: The Game and Bionicle: Heroes, but out of the two, Heroes is probably my favorite. I found it a bit repetitive on my second playthrough, and it now gives me headaches (I'm not quite sure why), but it was still a fun game. I also liked the humor. The Piraka Playground (or whatever it was called) was hilarious. Still, I kind of wished they did proper story-telling, with voice actors and stuff. *End Transmission*

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Well MNOLG was my favourite, it made us, the players, believe we were on the island, rather than its sequal where we played Hahli. Heroes took the franchise less seriously, but then i loved its humour (and the music was epic). and the only other gamr ive owned was Bionicle: Maze of Shadows. that game was fairly Pokemon-ish, six toa, four attacks each. levelling up and puzzles. But all the games are good. in my eyes, MNOLG is the best, all others are (with exceptions), equal

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

well, probably bionicle heroes for console. it was my fist time okaying a first person shooter that wasnt a decade oldi rented it for wii once and beat it. i had the time of my life. :br:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Heroes on DS. One of the two great DS First-Person shooters, the other being Metroid Prime Hunters. There's a lot of replay value, plus it's just so fun. Multiplayer is awesome, too, just as good as MPH except for the fact that there's no online play...

BIONICLE Heroes by far. The console (PC, PS3, 360, misc) and DS versions are the ones I like the most. BIONICLE fits the shooter genre very very well, great replay value. We all know it doesn't follow the continuity a bit, but the ways it strays from it are perfectly fine, through a game developer's point of view.For example, in the canon, there weren't many enemies the Inika could fight, and that would make BH boring fast with no enemies to shoot, so it's acceptable to me if they brought in a lot of other enemies like Visorak and Bohrok into the game.I'd like to say MNOLG like the most of you, but I honestly can't, since I haven't played it all too much...

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

I didn't really have one. I wasn't that into BIONICLE: Heroes, so I guess I'll say that one for the Gamecube where you played as the Toa Nuva. I forgot what it's called, sorry. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I don't consider basically anything online to be a videogame.

:P As has been said. I enjoyed "BIONICLE: The Game" greatly, and BIONICLE Heroes as well, but I guess if I had to say one I would pick the former.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

I have two BIONICLE video games for the Gameboy Advance that are kind of cool. I think they are BIONICLE: Quest for the Toa and BIONICLE: Matoran Adventures.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

BIONICLE Heroes. Way too easy with the auto-aiming system, though. It also gets boring playing the same levels over and over again.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I liked VNOLG, if we are counting online games. Otherwise, I have no experience with console/handheld games.

8% of BZPower has a message like this in their signature. If you are part of the 92% that does not, copy and paste this into your signature.

Oh wait...