Do you have friends that behave like Toa?

Hi, guys. I know it’s a weird question, but when you have friends, do you notice any of them behaving like Toa in terms of personality? For me, I encountered:

1. A friend who behaves like Kopaka. I tried to talk to her, but she doesn’t want to talk much because she worked to start her work day (we’re coworkers). Not many of my friends behave like that. 
2. I have a few who behave like Lewa by being comedic. 
3. I have a few who behave like Pohatu by being enthusiastic and cheerful.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I wouldn't be friends with anyone who acts like a Toa. In the real world, self-righteous morality police who go around abusing their power and picking fights with anyone who doesn't follow their belief system aren't the best people.

I know that's kind of a harsh interpretation, but there were a lot of times in canon were Toa talked down to their enemies for not following the Three Virtues/accepting the Matoran as the "chosen people"/honouring Mata Nui's will. And how many times have we seen Toa use their powers to actively threaten someone, or throw a destructive temper tantrum when they don't get their way?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

15 hours ago, Nato G said:

In the real world, self-righteous morality police who go around abusing their power and picking fights with anyone who doesn't follow their belief system aren't the best people.

I think you may have confused the Toa with the Order of Mata Nui. Unless my memory is really off, none of the three main Toa groups we got to know in the story ever "picked fights" with anyone, everyone they fought were either doing their job at the wrong time, were hordes of creatures under the sway of tyrants, or were psychopathic maniacs who wanted nothing more than to hurt and destroy what the Toa were sworn to protect. Sure they had their tantrums (looking at you Tahu) but the characters grew through those and became better "people" in spite of their flaws.

Now the Order on the other hand... there's a group of people I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of. 100% convinced that everything they did was Mata Nui's will, no matter what that action was, and woe betide anyone who got in their way.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

On 7/10/2024 at 11:29 AM, TERIDAX941 said:

I think you may have confused the Toa with the Order of Mata Nui. Unless my memory is really off, none of the three main Toa groups we got to know in the story ever "picked fights" with anyone, everyone they fought were either doing their job at the wrong time, were hordes of creatures under the sway of tyrants, or were psychopathic maniacs who wanted nothing more than to hurt and destroy what the Toa were sworn to protect. Sure they had their tantrums (looking at you Tahu) but the characters grew through those and became better "people" in spite of their flaws.

Now the Order on the other hand... there's a group of people I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of. 100% convinced that everything they did was Mata Nui's will, no matter what that action was, and woe betide anyone who got in their way.

If you met an Order of Mata Nui agent, they probably wouldn't tell you they were an Order agent.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!