Well I guess you're right with Gandrayda. It's been a while since I've played Corruption anyway. Still a cool boss though.With Dark Samus, it's the fight way in the back of the Ing Hive area that I though was particularly fun (I guess).

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

On the topic of Echoes bosses... man, I loved that ending. It was the toughest final boss fight I've ever played that managed to stay fun... although I could have done with a couple tactics being more obvious (namely, don't use Dark beam or charged Light beam against Emperor Ing's last form, and charge beam to send Phazon back at Dark Samus)

Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

Speaking of Dark Samus, it's weird how things switched between Echoes and Corruption. In Echoes, I got used to not attacking her when the Phazon shield was up, as attacks did nothing. So when she did the shield in Corruption, I didn't shoot her. That meant she didn't take any damage in her most vulnerable position, and managed to heal a third of her health. Lame, Retro, punishing the people who played Echoes. :P Of course, next time she did that I beat her up, but still. ~B~

• 2 months later...

I Wonder..if Dark Samus and SA-X fought, who do you think would win? I'm not so sure, but i read somewhere that when dark samus absorbed Samus's DNA and Phazon suit, metroid prime/dark samus lost it's metroid DNA, so since the X are prey to metroid, SA-X might have a chance. But still Phazon does burn mostly everything it touches, and has extreme radiation.

Edited by Kv195

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

• 2 weeks later...

There's nothing quite like the feeling of standing in front of a containment unit when a thirty-foot tall colossus decimates it and starts lumbering toward you.Probably the sweetest opening to a fight in a Metroid Prime game.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

I Wonder..if Dark Samus and SA-X fought, who do you think would win? I'm not so sure, but i read somewhere that when dark samus absorbed Samus's DNA and Phazon suit, metroid prime/dark samus lost it's metroid DNA, so since the X are prey to metroid, SA-X might have a chance. But still Phazon does burn mostly everything it touches, and has extreme radiation.

Please remember not to post in topics that are older than 30 days and do not contain the "Official" title. :)Revived topic locked.