Ninjago Topic

PowerMiner

Which means Pythor is a confirmed minifigure.YES YES SO MUCH YES

We already could have told that he would be a minifigure when you look at the evidence leading to that.What I really want is to have his head rubbery like the Mr. Krabs minifig in Spongebob, because I really want to be able to move his neck around. I'm not sure if that's going to happen though. :(

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I have found a not-proven-but-probably-correct episode title giude

Season 1

• [*]1. Way of the Ninja[*]2. King of Shadows[*]3. Secrets of the Blacksmith[*]4. Flight of the Dragon Ninja[*]5. The New Masters of Spinjitzu[*]6. An Underworldly Takeover[*]7. Return to the Fire Temple[*]8. Battle Between Brothers

Season 2

• [*]1. Rise of the snakes[*]2. Home[*]3. Snakebit[*]4. Never Trust a Snake[*]5. Can of Worms[*]6. The Snake King[*]7. Tick Tock[*]8. Once Bitten, Twice Shy[*]9. The Royal Blacksmiths[*]10. The Green Ninja[*]11. All of Nothing[*]12. The Final Hour-Part 1[*]13. The Final Hour-Part 2

Season 3

• [*]1. Darkness Shall Rise[*]2. Pirates vs. Ninja[*]3. Double Trouble[*]4. Ninjaball Run[*]5. Child's Play[*]6. Wrong Place, Wrong Time[*]7. The Stone Army[*]8. The Day NinjaGo Stood Still[*]9. The Last Voyage[*]10. Island of Darkness[*]11. The Ticking Clock[*]12. The Overlord Cometh[*]13. The Ultimate Spinjitzu Master

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Season 1

• [*]1. Way of the Ninja[*]2. King of Shadows[*]3. Secrets of the Blacksmith[*]4. Flight of the Dragon Ninja[*]5. The New Masters of Spinjitzu[*]6. An Underworldly Takeover[*]7. Return to the Fire Temple[*]8. Battle Between Brothers

Season 2

• [*]1. Rise of the snakes[*]2. Home[*]3. Snakebit[*]4. Never Trust a Snake[*]5. Can of Worms[*]6. The Snake King[*]7. Tick Tock[*]8. Once Bitten, Twice Shy[*]9. The Royal Blacksmiths[*]10. The Green Ninja[*]11. All of Nothing[*]12. The Final Hour-Part 1[*]13. The Final Hour-Part 2

Season 3

• [*]1. Darkness Shall Rise[*]2. Pirates vs. Ninja[*]3. Double Trouble[*]4. Ninjaball Run[*]5. Child's Play[*]6. Wrong Place, Wrong Time[*]7. The Stone Army[*]8. The Day NinjaGo Stood Still[*]9. The Last Voyage[*]10. Island of Darkness[*]11. The Ticking Clock[*]12. The Overlord Cometh[*]13. The Ultimate Spinjitzu Master

Oh yeah, we've known about that. The season two ones are official, but the season three names are only preliminary.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Oh yeah, we've known about that. The season two ones are official, but the season three names are only preliminary.
ok,didn't know

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

ok,didn't know
It's really interesting though, because the name for Season 3, Episode 2 was the name of a LEGO CUUSOO idea. I'm wondering how good that story arc will turn out, because it seems interesting.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

@ those sets: Hmmm.. where'd Nya get that thing? I love how multi-use those crowns are. Also it would be funny if they went fully Power Rangers and created a combination mech out of the Ninjas' weapon-vehicles. Seeing the Jay/Zane thing made me think of it... ELEMENTAL VEHICLES COMBINE! LIGHTNING! FIRE! EARTH! ICE! *blah blah blah* lol.

Edited by toatanu
toatanusignature.png

@ those sets: Hmmm.. where'd Nya get that thing? I love how multi-use those crowns are. Also it would be funny if they went fully Power Rangers and created a combination mech out of the Ninjas' weapon-vehicles. Seeing the Jay/Zane thing made me think of it... ELEMENTAL VEHICLES COMBINE! LIGHTNING! FIRE! EARTH! ICE! *blah blah blah* lol.

I saw in the preview that this mech will appear in the next episode ("Can of Worms"). It seems really cool, but I only saw it for a few seconds. The episode will air next Wednesday (2-8-12) at 8pm EST. I can't wait! :D

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I'd been thinking about MOCing something like that since I first saw the vehicles. It's weird; I never liked Power Rangers, but I love the somewhat Power Rangers-ish vibe Ninjago is getting.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

anyone notice coles tread assault has a "fangpyre mode"?

Yep! I'm sure it will play a role in an upcoming episode. Although I kind of wonder why the set didn't include a Fangpyre minifigure instead of a Hypnobrai minifigure, since that would make it easier for people to act out the transformation.On another note related to Cole's Tread Assault, one interesting feature is that one of the official pics shows Cole holding the staff instead of Skales and Skales holding the scythe. Also, the Ninjago weapons dictionary calls the scythe in that set the "Staff of Light" (just like Takanuva's weapon :P ) rather than the Scythe of Quakes. This had seemed like an obvious mistake to me for a while, but now that it's known that the Scythe of Quakes transforms into the vehicle, that might explain both of these odd decisions. The set designers had put the Scythe of Quakes into the set, but the website writers and photographers had to come up with a storyline excuse for why the scythe was in the same set as the vehicle when the two couldn't really exist simultaneously, so they made the scythe Skales's weapon for the set and gave it a new name. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

anyone notice coles tread assault has a "fangpyre mode"?

Yeah, it's pretty cool, but I want to see how canon it is. Knowing Ninjago, it's probably 100% canon, but I'll wait to be sure.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I thought this could interest you. We had a BIONICLE magazine, no wonder a NINJAGO magazine was to come up eventually. Blue Ocean Entertainment AG, who already publishes a LEGO Duplo magazine in Germany, is going to publish a bi-monthly NINJAGO magazine in Germany featuring exclusive comics, exclusive storyline information, Spinjitzu strategies and tips and a NINJAGO minifigure with each issue, starting 15th February 2012. This could become interesting for NINJAGO fans and I will try to get my hands on at least one of these. No word about a magazine coming out in English countries, though, but I am sure we can expect the comics to find their way to English sources eventually.I fail for copy-pasting the text from my news report without the slightest modification. :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I thought this could interest you.We had a BIONICLE magazine, no wonder a NINJAGO magazine was to come up eventually. Blue Ocean Entertainment AG, who already publishes a LEGO Duplo magazine in Germany, is going to publish a bi-monthly NINJAGO magazine in Germany featuring exclusive comics, exclusive storyline information, Spinjitzu strategies and tips and a NINJAGO minifigure with each issue, starting 15th February 2012. This could become interesting for NINJAGO fans and I will try to get my hands on at least one of these. No word about a magazine coming out in English countries, though, but I am sure we can expect the comics to find their way to English sources eventually.~Gata. ;)

Woah! That's awesome, and it's in German ( I love German 'cause I'm taking it in school :P )! I'm looking into this, and I'll try to get my hands on one (which may be hard...). If anybody has more info about this, please send it to me so I can learn more about this. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

does anyone know if the ninjago show music is available for download anywhere?i like it and would love it on my ipod

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

does anyone know if the ninjago show music is available for download anywhere?i like it and would love it on my ipod

The website of Jay Vincent includes lots of Ninjago music which you may be able to download depending on your browser. On Firefox I was able to go to the page for each track and click Tools>Page Info, then click "Media", select the mp3 file, and click "Save As". There's probably a way to do it on other browsers but I wouldn't know what it is.

I see he updated his site with the songs from Season 2. Previously it was only Season 1.Awakening the Devourer is kind of a creepy song... Makes me excited for new episodes.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I see he updated his site with the songs from Season 2. Previously it was only Season 1.Awakening the Devourer is kind of a creepy song... Makes me excited for new episodes.Kalhiki

Actually, there were some Season 2 songs on there last I noticed, including "Ready for Liftoff", "The Main Event", "The Lost City of Ouroboros", and "Slither Pit". But I didn't realize myself more songs had been added (I didn't even notice when I grabbed that link this morning)! I'll have to get those on my iPod.

As a fan of reptiles (if the username didn't already tell you) I wanted to show you guys what I believe was the inspiration for the dual headed fanypyre snakes fangtom and fangdam. This two headed albino honduran milk snake was born before halloween last year.Two%20Headed%20snake.jpgWhat do you guys think? I believe TLG based those snakes after this guy. If they did not it would be a strange coincidence.

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

Story spoilers ahead, reading at your own risk. Aanchir will be pleased with episode 12. :PEpisode 6: The Snake King

Samurai X keeps beating the ninja and arriving where there is trouble before them. They decide that whoever succeeds to reveal the identity of Samurai X is declared the Green Ninja. Lloyd wants to participate in this contest imperiling the ninja and himself in the process.

Episode 7: Tick Tock

The ninja think they have trained enough, but Sensei Wu tells them that they have to release the barriers in their hearts to unlock their full potential. Zane follows The Falcon to shockingly find out that he is a Nindroid. Thanks to his friends, he can accept his origin and unlock his full potential to defeat attacking snakes.

Episode 8: Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Nya finally agrees to go out with Jay. Happily they go to a noble restaurant in an amusement park where Jay is injured by a Fangpyre blade and mutates into a snake. While he tries to hide and conceal his transformation, Nya becomes Samurai X to stop the attacking snakes. Despite his appearance, she recognizes Jay and undoes the spell with a kiss. Now it is up to Jay to rescue Nya from the snakes.

~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

How did you see those episodes, Gata?

I wish I had seen them. :P They won´t even air before mid-March here. But the descriptions have appeared on a German TV series database. The missing ones should appear in the next few weeks.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Story spoilers ahead, reading at your own risk. Aanchir will be pleased with episode 12. :PEpisode 10: The Snake King

Samurai X keeps beating the ninja and arriving where there is trouble before them. They decide that whoever succeeds to reveal the identity of Samurai X is declared the Green Ninja. Lloyd wants to participate in this contest imperiling the ninja and himself in the process.

Episode 11: Tick Tock

The ninja think they have trained enough, but Sensei Wu tells them that they have to release the barriers in their hearts to unlock their full potential. Zane follows The Falcon to shockingly find out that he is a Nindroid. Thanks to his friends, he can accept his origin and unlock his full potential to defeat attacking snakes.

Episode 12: Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Nya finally agrees to go out with Jay. Happily they go to a noble restaurant in an amusement park where Jay is injured by a Fangpyre blade and mutates into a snake. While he tries to hide and conceal his transformation, Nya becomes Samurai X to stop the attacking snakes. Despite his appearance, she recognizes Jay and undoes the spell with a kiss. Now it is up to Jay to rescue Nya from the snakes.

~Gata. ;)

Did you number the episodes wrong or is that how it appears on TV?

jlovfkk.jpg

Story spoilers ahead, reading at your own risk. Aanchir will be pleased with episode 12. :PEpisode 10: The Snake King

~Gata. ;)

It´s just that in the TV series database, the movie from 2011 is numbered as episodes 1 to 4, so season 2 starts with episode 5. It´s fixed now, thanks for pointing it out. :)~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

~Gata. ;)

It´s just that in the TV series database, the movie from 2011 is numbered as episodes 1 to 4, so season 2 starts with episode 5. It´s fixed now, thanks for pointing it out. :)~Gata. ;)
No, it was right before, as you can see here.The complete Season 2 schedule is as follows:
  • [*]Rise of the Snakes[*]Home[*]Snakebit[*]Never Trust a Snake[*]Can of Worms[*]The Snake King[*]Tick Tock[*]Once Bitten, Twice Shy[*]The Royal Blacksmiths[*]The Green Ninja[*]All of Nothing[*]The Final Hour (divided into 2 parts.)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

~Gata. ;)

It´s just that in the TV series database, the movie from 2011 is numbered as episodes 1 to 4, so season 2 starts with episode 5. It´s fixed now, thanks for pointing it out. :)~Gata. ;)
No, it was right before, as you can see here.The complete Season 2 schedule is as follows:
  • [*]Rise of the Snakes[*]Home[*]Snakebit[*]Never Trust a Snake[*]Can of Worms[*]The Snake King[*]Tick Tock[*]Once Bitten, Twice Shy[*]The Royal Blacksmiths[*]The Green Ninja[*]All of Nothing[*]The Final Hour (divided into 2 parts.)

What? I believe it´s right now and not before? :unsure:~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

~Gata. ;)

:P Who knows? I checked Cartoon Network and TV Guide. Also, the schedule is different in certain countries, specifically Canada and European countries. the link I gave is of the US schedule, so it could be different.Also, Season 1 episodes weren't considered part of season 2, so Rise of the Snakes is Episode 1 as well. That could be where your problem is.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

~Gata. ;)

:P Who knows? I checked Cartoon Network and TV Guide. Also, the schedule is different in certain countries, specifically Canada and European countries. the link I gave is of the US schedule, so it could be different.Also, Season 1 episodes weren't considered part of season 2, so Rise of the Snakes is Episode 1 as well. That could be where your problem is.
When I said that season 2 starts with episode 5, I meant it did so in the list on the TV series database, not in the correct numeration. :P Sorry for the confusion.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

So I posted my opinion on what Pythor is based off of here, and I think that it's a pretty accurate guess. I really like the Pythor minifigure (Though the neck isn't flexy and rubbery like I'd want), and I love his character.Also, does anybody know who voices Skalidor and Fang-Suei?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

So, with the images of the Ninjago Summer sets revealed, we finally have evidence that Llloyd will be the green Ninja! :happydance: My theory was right after all. His eyebrows are clearly Lloyd's. I just wonder how they will explain Lloyd's remarkable, sudden growth in the story.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

So, with the images of the Ninjago Summer sets revealed, we finally have evidence that Llloyd will be the green Ninja! :happydance: My theory was right after all. His eyebrows are clearly Lloyd's. I just wonder how they will explain Lloyd's remarkable, sudden growth in the story.~Gata.

The past 3 episodes pretty much reveal it as well. Sensei Wu has been placing tasks on Lloyd, and obviously has high hopes for him. Also, we'll surely know how by episode 10, because it is respectively titled "The Green Ninja".

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

So, with the images of the Ninjago Summer sets revealed, we finally have evidence that Llloyd will be the green Ninja! :happydance: My theory was right after all. His eyebrows are clearly Lloyd's. I just wonder how they will explain Lloyd's remarkable, sudden growth in the story.~Gata.

The past 3 episodes pretty much reveal it as well. Sensei Wu has been placing tasks on Lloyd, and obviously has high hopes for him. Also, we'll surely know how by episode 10, because it is respectively titled "The Green Ninja".
Not to mention that in "Can of Worms" he was able to beat all of Kai's high scores on Fist to Face 2. Though he could arguably have used cheat codes. :P Another thing to consider is that he's descended from Lord Garmadon, who has Spinjitzu of all elements. In the latest card series, the "green cards" are defined as using more than one element of Spinjitzu Power.Growth spurt could be explained by a number of things. Magic, time travel, or just a natural growth spurt. Who knows?

Here´s some episode 9 spoilers for ya. This one sounds funny.Episode 9: The Royal Blacksmiths

Looking for the second fang blade the ninja find out it´s being used as trophy in a talent competition. To get the blade they decide to participate and let Cole´s father train them, although he still believes his sons still goes to an acting school. Pythor has his eye on the blade as well so he gets rid of one of the judges and takes his place. Still the ninja manage to win as Cole realizes his full potential, but the trophy is stolen by Pythor.

~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Is there anywhere where I can watch episode 6 online?

Try Google searching "The Snake King - Ninjago". It might or might not come up. I couldn't find it.

Wow. Episode 9 sounds like it'll have a lot of funny moments.What episode are we on now?Kalhiki

Episode 6 ("The Snake King") just aired on Wednesday. Next Wednesday, "Tick Tock" will air. Read a brief plot given by the TV station here.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Just wanted to share this with anybody who isn't completely caught up with the Ninjago TV series: according to the Cartoon Network website, tomorrow from 12:30-3:30 p.m. EST, there will be a Ninjago marathon covering all the episodes that have already aired for this season. Check here if you're in a different time zone and want to know when it airs locally.

Just saw episode 8...

Apparently Garmadon becomes good again! He also has the ability to create golems.

Are you sure that is episode 8? The description I posted barely leaves any room for Garmadon to return.

~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Just saw episode 8...

Apparently Garmadon becomes good again! He also has the ability to create golems.

Are you sure that is episode 8? The description I posted barely leaves any room for Garmadon to return.

~Gata. ;)

It's not in any of this year's episodes, so I don't know where you might have seen that. If you'd like descriptions of all of them, check each page linked to in this category on The Ninjago Wiki.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick