Ninjago Topic

PowerMiner

You know, 2011 focused on Kai and his desire to be strong enough to save Nya. 2012 is focusing on Zane and how he is different and feels like he doesn't belong. The next two years might put the spotlight on Jay, and possibly his relationships with others, and Cole, and how his inner struggles and desire to improve affect him on the outside.On another note, how was Zane not afraid of wearing a flowery pink apron, but was embarassed by the Pink Ninja Laundry Incident?

No, this year isn't focusing on Zane. Only the last episode "Tick Tock" focused on Zane. This year, all of the ninja are focusing on unlocking their full potential. Next episode is about Cole; after that, Jay; etc.Also, last year focused on how Kai and the others mature into disciplined ninja. It wasn't all about Kai.
Zane was featured in episodes 2, half of 4 and 7. Yet throughout this season he seems to be somewhat depicted more significantly than the other ninja. After all, he saves his fellow ninja from Pythor at one point (episode 5) and he tells them about the green ninja (episode 4).

After watching Episode 7: Tick Tock in horrible quality, I only have two things to note:1. This is my favourite episode along with Episode 2: Home.2. NINJAGO is, simply put, amazing.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

New images of Zane and his past:

I hope you like those. If anybody has a good, high resolution image of the young Great Devourer, young Garmadon, young Wu, and the First Master of Spinjitzu that were in "Tick Tock", please upload them to The Ninjago Wiki. We are in need of those images.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

The first two episodes have aired in Germany yesterday. I haven´t had the chance to watch them entirely yet, but what I have already seen looks great. Looking forward to having the time to watch the entire episodes and to the next two episodes this weekend! :)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

The first two episodes have aired in Germany yesterday. I haven´t had the chance to watch them entirely yet, but what I have already seen looks great. Looking forward to having the time to watch the entire episodes and to the next two episodes this weekend! :)~Gata. ;)

Wow, I'm surprised they hadn't premiered in Germany left. Since the original press release last April mentioned both it being aired in the U.S. on Cartoon Network and in Germany on SuperRTL, I figured they'd be premiering around the same time. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Wow, "Tick Tock" is hands down the best episode ninjago has had so far. I am not sure what to think of the plot twist with Zane, but I will probably get used to it. I love the backstory behind Garmadon and the Great Devourer and look forward to what role Garmadon will play in the show. This show keeps getting better and better!

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

Wow, "Tick Tock" is hands down the best episode ninjago has had so far. I am not sure what to think of the plot twist with Zane, but I will probably get used to it. I love the backstory behind Garmadon and the Great Devourer and look forward to what role Garmadon will play in the show. This show keeps getting better and better!

At first I was a little uncertain when I heard the spoilers about what would be revealed. But then I heard the musical track "Remembering Father/The Memory Switch" and realized it would be okay. Zane isn't the kind of preprogrammed robot that has only the mind that was wired into him. He's more of an "Edward Scissorhands"-type robot who may have a core of wires and electronics, but exhibits as much of a human soul as any of the other characters.As a side note, I thought the "funny switch" was a bit jarring, until I considered why it was switched off in the first place. It made Zane so uncontrollably goofy, I reckon it was faulty and Zane's father shut it off hoping to work the bugs out at a later date!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

So, checked the guide on my TV. No new episode this week?Kalhiki

No. I thought there would be, but it's a re-run of "Snakebit" this week. Next week though, "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" airs. :biggrin: Jay and Nya go on their first date in that episode! Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I don't know what to think about this whole dating thing for ninjago. I mean it is LEGO after all. I always pictured it as not being like that in LEGO and BIONICLE other than matau being a goof in Legends of Metru Nui. I suppose if they make it funny it will be nice, but it just seems odd to me. I don't know if anybody agrees with me on this though.

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

I don't know what to think about this who#e dating thing for ninjago. I mean it is #EGO after all. I a#ways pictured it as not being #ike that in #EGO and BIONICLE other than matau being a goof in #egends of Metru Nui. I suppose if they make it funny it wi## be nice, but it just seems odd to me. I don't know if anybody agrees with me on this though.

Nah, shou#d be fine. Shows about dates can be hi#arious, and have been for years. I can think of at #east three different Andy Griffith episodes that have toyed with the embarassments of a date. I am sure "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" wi## be great.
How well will you die?

Romance in LEGO is nothing new-- The Adventures of Clutch Powers gave Bernie von Beam a hilarious crush on lead female Peg Mooring, not to mention Matau's flirtations with Nokama throughout the entire BIONICLE Adventures series. I think Jay's relationship with Nya in the Ninjago TV series is just as cute as either of these examples. I definitely look forward to the next episode.By the way, discussion of the TV episodes can continue here in the Media Discussion subforum, where such discussion is supposed to take place.

I think I know who the green Ninja is. Came up with this on my own.

It's little Garmadon.

Most of us had already come to that conclusion, since Toy Fair revealed that the Green Ninja spinner set is called "Lloyd ZX". And many of us had been thinking along those lines already, since all the pics we'd seen of the Green Ninja clearly had Lloyd's eyebrows visible behind the mask.

Romance in LEGO is nothing new-- The Adventures of Clutch Powers gave Bernie von Beam a hilarious crush on lead female Peg Mooring, not to mention Matau's flirtations with Nokama throughout the entire BIONICLE Adventures series. I think Jay's relationship with Nya in the Ninjago TV series is just as cute as either of these examples. I definitely look forward to the next episode.By the way, discussion of the TV episodes can continue here in the Media Discussion subforum, where such discussion is supposed to take place.

Oh, I know it is nothing new. Matau and his one sided relationship with Nokama was hilarious. LEGO has never actually done anything before with a relationship other than a mere crush. I don't really care that much about it and probably will love the episode. In this whole show I have loved every episode aired so far and LEGO really took their movies/TV shows to a new level with this show. If they spin this into something hilarious I will probably end up loving it. I just don't really know what to think right now. I will just have to wait until the episode.

BZPRPG profile:

It's little Garmadon.

Most of us had already come to that conclusion, since Toy Fair revealed that the Green Ninja spinner set is called "Lloyd ZX". And many of us had been thinking along those lines already, since all the pics we'd seen of the Green Ninja clearly had Lloyd's eyebrows visible behind the mask.

But Lloyd is such a shrimp. How did he suddenly get ten years older?

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

It's little Garmadon.

I have a sinking feeling he found new legs. That or there is a storyline explaination yet to be told. But it is almost certainly Lloyd.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

It's little Garmadon.

Aliens.Yeah, Lloyd doesn't really show up again until the following happens:

Lord Garmadon helps save him!!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

It's little Garmadon.

Magic? Puberty? Platform shoes? There's a lot of potential explanations.

It's little Garmadon.

I can see it now. Sensei brings Lord Garmadon back to Ninjago in order to rescue Lloyd only to discover that Lloyd doesn't need the help. Then the Serpantine face off against Garmadon in a battle to see who the ultimate villain is and the winner gets beaten by the Ninja and...Yeah, not happening.

It's little Garmadon.

I can see it now. Sensei brings Lord Garmadon back to Ninjago in order to rescue Lloyd only to discover that Lloyd doesn't need the help. Then the Serpantine face off against Garmadon in a battle to see who the ultimate villain is and the winner gets beaten by the Ninja and...Yeah, not happening.

Not like that it isn't. We have the plots for the rest of the season already. See here for all of them.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

It's little Garmadon.

Not like that it isn't. We have the plots for the rest of the season already. See here for all of them.
Ooh, we know it all? Well, I must say I'd rather not peek.But the temptation!Resist!Temptation resisted.

It's little Garmadon.

Ooh, we know it all? Well, I must say I'd rather not peek.But the temptation!Resist!Temptation resisted.
Technically, it's not that bad if you peek, because future episodes don't have the full plot; it's a limited amount on what will go on in future episodes. Because of the current Ninjago Wiki policy, we can't add a full plot onto pages until it's been released, therefore we only use the TV network descriptions of the episodes. Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Just finished watching "Once Bitten, Twice Shy".Summary:

Jay an Nya go out on a date, even though he's turning into a snake. When he tells Nya, they are tie up about to be killed by the Serpentine. He wishes the samurai would appear, when Nya tells him the truth about the samurai. Jay unlocks his full potential to save them, which is wicked awesome.Meanwhile, Sensei Wu and Lord Garmadon meet again. As Garmadon is destroying Wu through his monsters, Wu warns that Lloyd is in danger. Garmadon immediately rescues Wu, and they voyage to the "Mountain of Madness"; the only portal back to Ninjago.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Just finished watching "Once Bitten, Twice Shy".Summary:

Jay an Nya go out on a date, even though he's turning into a snake. When he tells Nya, they are tie up about to be killed by the Serpentine. He wishes the samurai would appear, when Nya tells him the truth about the samurai. Jay unlocks his full potential to save them, which is wicked awesome.Meanwhile, Sensei Wu and Lord Garmadon meet again. As Garmadon is destroying Wu through his monsters, Wu warns that Lloyd is in danger. Garmadon immediately rescues Wu, and they voyage to the "Mountain of Madness"; the only portal back to Ninjago.

That sums it up quite well. Did anyone else think that not as sad and heart touching as Zane's, Jay true potential moment was far too epic for words?

Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Guys, I just wanted to let you all know that we now have a http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3699]separate topic[/url] for discussion of the TV episodes. So unless you're discussing aspects of both the show and other media (like how awesome NRG-Jay is in the show, and how his spinner set can't come out fast enough), this sort of discussion can go in that topic.

It's little Garmadon.

Perhaps somehow he got Ocarina of Time'ed?

aouROFb.png

I only like Ninjago for their spiner game.

There is much more to it than just the spinner game, in my opinion. The spinner game isn´t all that special if you think about it, LEGO aren´t the first to come up with something like that. I think it´s the combination of play sets, spinner game and story what makes it so special.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I only like Ninjago for their spiner game.

There is much more to it than just the spinner game, in my opinion. The spinner game isn´t all that special if you think about it, LEGO aren´t the first to come up with something like that. I think it´s the combination of play sets, spinner game and story what makes it so special.~Gata. ;)
I do have to say that the Ninjago spinner game (properly referred to as "Spinjitzu") is LEGO's best game that they've introduced (not counting the LEGO Games theme).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I personally like last year's sets more, since there were more structure-based and not all vehicle-based sets. But that's just me. :P

I love this year's sets myself, but I wouldn't mind more structure-based sets either. We don't know yet whether there will be any store-exclusive sets for the later half of this year, but hopefully if there are, one of them will be a larger serpentine temple/tomb/city. I'd love to see one of those, but so far all we've seen are shrines and the slightly-larger "prison tower" in the Epic Dragon Battle set.

I personally like last year's sets more, since there were more structure-based and not all vehicle-based sets. But that's just me. :P

One problem I could see being a reason for not having as many structure-based sets is that just about all the significant locations that play a good role in this year's story are very vast locations, like the Sea of Sand (where the Anacondrai Tomb, Ed and Edna's Scrap 'n' Junk, the Lost City of Ouroboros, the original location of the Destiny's Bounty, the pyramd where the second Fang Blade is, and where the Fangpyre Tomb/graveyard is at the edge of) would be hard to make a good set of.It would be nice if there was a store exclusive or something that had parts that resembled all five Serpentine tombs, and could include all of the generals as well (because Pythor only comes in one set), but that's not happening this year. :(

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Personally, I'd like to see the arena that's in Ouroboros. Or a whole set somewhat centered around that city. And it could also come with the snake bus.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

this question is for those of you have been to jay vincents site:there was some music playing during the most today's episode that i did not recognize.one playing where the bird was looking at the snakes.(i'm going to assume that's vague enough to not merit a spoiler tag.) and one more that i didn't recognize. are they done by jay, or someone else?

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group