Swamp Bike

Onewa7

This is my 700th post! And my latest MOC.I just wanted to make something green, and then remembered I wanted to make a decent vehicle too, so I made a mata green vehicle.This is Swamp 2.0 and his Swamp Bike.swampbike.jpgWhy did I choose a Hero as driver? Because I already saw vehicles built for chibified Heroes, and thought it'd be great to see one for a normal Hero.000_0010.jpg_thumb.jpgThis 15th MOC of 2012 is made of three parts: Swamp 2.0, the Bike, and the Shooting Device (SD for short).The SD can be put on and used by either the Bike or Swamp.Yes, the Bike is semi-sentient. Because it's powered with a Quaza crystal. But it has no brain and thus can't feel pain. Isn't that great, for a driver, to have a (semi) sentitent bike?000_0011.jpg000_0012.jpgC&C welcomed.

Edited by -Windrider-
Please keep posted images under 100 kB.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

I like how you've used the Bohrok and Toa bodies to build the body of the bike. It has a good flow to it, whereas those pieces usually seem too bulky in MOCs. The green color was pulled off nicely, although I do think the wheels could be better. The figure itself isn't too exciting, but grey with green works well enough, and after all it's the bike that's supposed to stand out. Nice job. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png:music:

The colours. Oh, those glorious colours of Mata Green and lime :wub: . Ok, lets start with the Hero.Swamp 2.0 is very, very nice. The colours are beautiful and those guns on his back are really cool. Mata feet look great there.Bike: When I saw the first picture, I thought the bike and rider were one. That is how perfectly these two are suited for themselves. The use of those Mata and Bohrok body parts are great, the bike has an 01-03 feel because of them. Yet it still looks good with Heroes. Those blades on the front are really great. Perhaps the only part I'm not a fan of are the wheels. In a swampy enviroment, these would get caught in the muck and would just get the bike caught in it. Perhaps for a swamp bike other wheels with treads would work better. Even so, this is a definite 9.95/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Woah, all I can say is awesome bike, awesome rider. The use of large pieces is astounding, and makes it look Bionicle-esque yet still very cohesive and inventive. Yet ... to much Mata green. If all the liftarms were lime, then I think the color layering could be improved a great deal. The solid color makes the great design blend together.Superb work, regardless. a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

While this is a superb creation, it could improve.The wheels on the bike could be changed to something less metallic, and some of the Mata-green on the bike could be switched to light green. The blue pins could also be changed to black. The rider is okay, but I would loose one color and spread out the color-scheme a bit more. The Mata Green looks a bit odd as feet for a Hero. I would also get rid of the trans name-tag plates, they stick out a bit too much. Finally, the Shooting Device. Although it's a cool concept, it's not that great. The things that I believe are guns could be more flowing, and the limb pieces a bit more complex. I also have an aversion to just the use of guns.Overall, a pretty neat MOC.

I like how you've used the Bohrok and Toa bodies to build the body of the bike. It has a good flow to it, whereas those pieces usually seem too bulky in MOCs. The green color was pulled off nicely, although I do think the wheels could be better. The figure itself isn't too exciting, but grey with green works well enough, and after all it's the bike that's supposed to stand out. Nice job. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png :music:

Thanks. I chose those wheels because their color was close to gunmetal, as I wanted the Bike's color scheme to look like the Hero's.

The colours. Oh, those glorious colours of Mata Green and lime :wub: . Ok, lets start with the Hero.Swamp 2.0 is very, very nice. The colours are beautiful and those guns on his back are really cool. Mata feet look great there.Bike: When I saw the first picture, I thought the bike and rider were one. That is how perfectly these two are suited for themselves. The use of those Mata and Bohrok body parts are great, the bike has an 01-03 feel because of them. Yet it still looks good with Heroes. Those blades on the front are really great. Perhaps the only part I'm not a fan of are the wheels. In a swampy enviroment, these would get caught in the muck and would just get the bike caught in it. Perhaps for a swamp bike other wheels with treads would work better. Even so, this is a definite 9.95/10

Thanks Ehlekdude! Yeah, I dislike how the '08 vehicles clashed with their drivers so I made two green MOCs here. Sadly I don't have treads that are big enough, maybe should I put Baranus wheels.

Woah, all I can say is awesome bike, awesome rider. The use of large pieces is astounding, and makes it look Bionicle-esque yet still very cohesive and inventive. Yet ... to much Mata green. If all the liftarms were lime, then I think the color layering could be improved a great deal. The solid color makes the great design blend together.Superb work, regardless. a_peace.png

Well I don't think I have many lime liftarms. Glad you like it.

While this is a superb creation, it could improve.The wheels on the bike could be changed to something less metallic, and some of the Mata-green on the bike could be switched to light green. The blue pins could also be changed to black.The rider is okay, but I would loose one color and spread out the color-scheme a bit more. The Mata Green looks a bit odd as feet for a Hero. I would also get rid of the trans name-tag plates, they stick out a bit too much.Finally, the Shooting Device. Although it's a cool concept, it's not that great. The things that I believe are guns could be more flowing, and the limb pieces a bit more complex. I also have an aversion to just the use of guns.Overall, a pretty neat MOC.

The SD was an afterthought... I always thought I should have leaved the MOC without it, but then, I'm pretty sure some people would have said "It has no weapons?" so... And lol I knew about the blue pins but simply forgot to change them. I used the trans-green plates because it's the best I have for mata green shells. Thanks anyway. Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

I love the old-school parts in this MOC. I don't really mind the shinyness of the wheels. I just like the build of the bike and I'm wondering why the bike has a gun if the Hero has two!

Credit to Moist! from the Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the super sig!

confusingbanner3.gif

^The Chronicles of Chandu: ElementElites, Ivu, Equinox. An epic written by cylex7^

"I applaud your valiant ways in the face of futility." - Makuta Kazyx, CoC

Chapter 6 of CoC ElementElites is up!!! Please review!

The Bike's and Swamp's guns are the same. You can put them on Swamp or the Bike, who cares. Thanks.

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf