Selling All My Old Sets & Collectibles!

Watashi Wa

Hello all. I am selling everything I have collected over the years. It all has to go!Items in blue are on hold.SetsAll come with instructions unless noted.None come in original canister/box unless noted.(Sorry, no Krana to go with these)Nuhvok: $3.00 - No instructionsLehvak: $3.00Gahlok: $3.00Kohrak: $3.00Tahnok: $3.00(Sorry, no Krana-Kal to go with these either, unless wish to buy the whole set of Krana-Kal)Tahnok-Kal: $ 3.00Pahrak-Kal: $3.00Kohrak-Kal: $3.00Lehvak-Kal: $3.00Gahlok-Kal: $3.00Pohatu Nuva: $5.00(Sorry, lost the Kraata for these)Turahk: $ 3.00Levahk: $3.00Kurahk: $3.00Ahkmou $3.00Ehrye $3.00Nuhrii $3.00Orkahm $3.00Tehutti $3.00Vhisola $3.00Bordakh $ 3.00Keerakh $ 3.00Rorzakh $ 3.00Vorzakh $ 3.00Zadakh $ 2.00 (Lost the Kanoka for this one)Nuurakh $ 2.00 (Lost the Kanoka for this one)Vakama Hordika: $6.00Whenua Hordika: $6.00Matau Hordika: $6.00Nokama Hordika: $6.00Nuju Hordika: $6.00Onewa Hordika: $6.00Bomonga $3.00Gaaki $2.00 (No Rhotuka spinner if this is the blue one)Iruini $3.00Kualus $3.00Pouks $3.00Norik $3.00(These come in original canister with instructions)Black Visorak $6.00White Visorak - $6.00Sidorak $12.00Nidhiki $12Krekka $12Turaga Dume and Nivawk $13Jaller & Gukko: $12Takanuva & Ussanui: $10 (Takanuva is missing his armor [how that happened I dunno] and one piece from Ussanui is missing. Part that connects one of the legs to body)Makuta: $12Nui-Rama: $2 - Missing a black toa head and piece that connects head to body.CollectiblesPoisoned Hau Nuva (all 3): $5 a piecex2 Gold Vahi: $15.00Disk of Time with code: $3.00Shadow Kraata: $7 (level with four dots on top of head)Copper Huna (US): $7.00 (at least I assume its the US version)x2 Orange Vahi: $7.00Random items I have that I want you to make an offer on:Bionicle Adventures #1-3Metru-Nui: City of Legends EncyclopediaComics #14-#27, Bionicle Ignition #1,2,4 and 7.Chronicler's Staff x2Please, if you want something but don't like the price, make an offer! I'm desperate enough to get rid of ALL of this stuff that I WILL negotiate prices with you!Note:You will send money first. Then I will send out your package. Shipping will vary on how much you purchase.ALSO, I know for a fact that the vast majority of the stuff listed I still have. The site went down in the middle of my last topic, so I may have sent one or two items on this list. I checked and most of the stuff is still up for sale, but don't get mad at me if I skipped something and I don't have it! :P

Edited by Watashi Wa

What is dead may never die.

could you put the nui rama on hold, please? As soon as I get home in a few days I should be able to buy them.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

could you put the nui rama on hold, please? As soon as I get home in a few days I should be able to buy them.

Yes. And just as a reminder, it's missing two pieces.

Argh, I always forget how to order things here... >_<Okay, I'd like to buy the Roodaka and Keetongu. If they are still available, that is...Also, is PayPal a viable payment method for this?

Yes and yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you put the transparent Miru on hold? I'll get the money ready to go once I can get the house's holder of Paypal (my mom) on board with me buying it. :P-Inferna

Sure. Anything else you want? ;)

How much for Turaga Dume and Nivawk?

$13 + about $2 for shipping.

Can you hold a gold Vahi, Pohatu Nuva and Lewa Nuva?Also, is there a way to pay with cash?

I'd prefer Paypal or a money order. If you have to send cash, you'll have to wrap it well enough to send it through the mail.

Can you put the transparent Miru on hold? I'll get the money ready to go once I can get the house's holder of Paypal (my mom) on board with me buying it. :P-Inferna

Nah, that'll be it. I'll PM you when I'm ready to send the money.-Inferna

Nah, that'll be it. I'll PM you when I'm ready to send the money.-Inferna
Alright. Let me dig it out of my giant crate...

Do you have a Kraata of Cyclone and a leftover/spare Tahu Nuva flame sword? I know pieces and Kraata aren't listed, but I figured it's still worth a try.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Thanks a bunch! Is one Vahi $15, or both? Cuz I only want one. So far I owe you $10... I think I'll send the money to you. Paypal is too complicated and I don't have an account.Actually, just ignore what I said about the Lewa, Pohatu, and the Vahi. Sorry if this is inconvenient.

[center][size=8][color=#000080]ACTIVATE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/center]

Do you have a Kraata of Cyclone and a leftover/spare Tahu Nuva flame sword? I know pieces and Kraata aren't listed, but I figured it's still worth a try.

I don't have either of those, sorry.

Do you still have the Nui-Rama? If you do, is it one of them or both?

It's both. One of them is missing a head and connector piece.

Thanks a bunch! Is one Vahi $15, or both? Cuz I only want one. So far I owe you $10... I think I'll send the money to you. Paypal is too complicated and I don't have an account.Actually, just ignore what I said about the Lewa, Pohatu, and the Vahi. Sorry if this is inconvenient.

One Vahi is $15. If you have to pay by cash, that's fine. I just prefer Paypal. Edited by Watashi Wa

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in those :Movie Edition Kraahkan: $23.00Ultimate Dume Helmet: $15.00Are they fix prices or are they negociable?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Would you please put all three of the Poisoned Haus and Ignition #4 and 7 on hold for me? I'm willing to pay at least $12 for all of it. If you feel that's too low, that's not a problem; I can go higher.

Edited by Architect

I'm interested in those :Movie Edition Kraahkan: $23.00Ultimate Dume Helmet: $15.00Are they fix prices or are they negociable?

I'll negotiate, but I'd still like to make a little bit of money off these things. ;) I could do $30 for both of those.

I doubt this but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway: Is it $7.00 for all the Kanohi, or a few random ones or just one?Also, do you ship overseas, specifically to the UK?I'm also considering one of the Orange Vahi, if I can dig out the money.

Just the Kanohi list for $7. Each mask should have its own price.

I would offer 12$ for the Movie Edition Kraahkan.

See my answer above.

Would you please put all three of the Poisoned Haus and Ignition #4 and 7 on hold for me? I'm willing to pay at least $12 for all of it. If you feel that's too low, that's not a problem; I can go higher.

That's a little low. I'd like at least $15 for all three of the Haus. :)

I'll negotiate, but I'd still like to make a little bit of money off these things. ;) I could do $30 for both of those.
Seems right for me. Let's do this for 30$ :)

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png

Hmm. Okay then, how about $16 for all of it?

Sounds good. Can you pay with Paypal?

Seems right for me. Let's do this for 30$ :)
Excellent. Can you send money via Paypal?

Yes I can.

Excellent. Send me a PM and we'll finish this deal. :)

Ca we strike some sort of deal for a Black Visorak and a Gold Vahi? Also, do you ship worldwide?

How does $20 sound? And yes, I can send worldwide, but shipping will be a little bit extra.

Yes indeed, but not immediately, I'm afraid.
Ok. Do you have an estimate on when you might be able to pay?

The Ultimate dume looks a bit... high. Maybe... $12?(BTW, yes, Gaaki is the blue one.)

Sorry mate, the UD helmet is already on hold. :)

Can I send cash through the mail? My parents don't exactly trust the online stuff. If I can, I'll take Kopaka Nuva please.-Longcat is Long!

You can, but I won't be held liable if your money gets lost/stolen in the mail. I'll put Kopaka on hold. Do you want anything else? ;)

Hmm. Within two weeks, possibly in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

My items arrived today in perfect condition! :) Was a pleasure to do business with you. :)I left some feedback on the Bzpower Sales and trading records.

LewaKini.png

Hmm. Within two weeks, possibly in a few days.
Alright. Just send me a PM when you're ready.
My items arrived today in perfect condition! :) Was a pleasure to do business with you. :)I left some feedback on the Bzpower Sales and trading records.
Excellent. Thanks for the feedback. :)

I'm interested in your Bionicle Adventures books #4-9 (I already have the first three) -- how does $15+shipping sound for those six books? Also, what condition are the books in? Thanks. =]newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I'm interested in your Bionicle Adventures books #4-9 (I already have the first three) -- how does $15+shipping sound for those six books? Also, what condition are the books in? Thanks. =]newso1.png
That sounds good to me. The books are in good condition. I read them one then put them on a shelf. ;)
So, are the Nui-Rama still available? Could I see a picture?
Yes. I'll try to get a picture up soon.