Biocraft: Chronicles

Yes. We are finishing filming today and then will start post production and editing which should take about a month at the most.

Yes. We are finishing filming today

finishing filming today

Maigawsh.Shall it be in our hands by March, then?

not autistic

At 10:51 MST, we at The Three Virtues and Pandemic Panda have officially finished filming BioCraft: Chronicles. Now what lies ahead is post production editing, filming, and CGI. But this is a huge milestone, as it means we are almost complete. Thank you all who have continued to follow the project and support us in our endeavor.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I know, right.Today's been a great day. I'm pumped for its release more than ever. Can't wait to get it out to you guys; we'll continue to update you on progress (expect another video update from Eljay tonight or tommorow), but there really won't be too much we can update you on; the rest of the work is technical and whatnot. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

This is just great. After all this time, alongside numerous delays and dramas, we finally did it. Me, Eljay and Var just finished up filming the final scene of the movie, and now all that stuff is behind us. Now we can unceremoniously pass all the responsibility to Var and blame him if this thing doesn't get released.That's over with. Now, back to Mass Effect 3...

At 10:51 MST, we at The Three Virtues and Pandemic Panda have officially finished filming BioCraft: Chronicles. Now what lies ahead is post production editing, filming, and CGI. But this is a huge milestone, as it means we are almost complete. Thank you all who have continued to follow the project and support us in our endeavor.sig.png

This is terrific! Kudos to the entire hard-working team!

Wasn't online for final day of filming, but indeed it has been a long journey and I am glad to see we are finally finishing this up. It's a great experience and with all the work that has been put into this, I certainly do hope that you the community likes it!

It's very shocking that we've come this far after a year of working on this at incredibly varied speeds. I've been there helping or just spectating quite a lot of times, and I really look forward to what seemed to be just regular Minecraft into a great movie.By the way, non-BioCraft people, I do have a lot of screenshots from our filming endeavors and they will be possibly released either via update video or a giant majhost/brickshelf folder. It's fun to have those behind-the-scenes screenshots that de-mystify awesome movies, make it feel more... real.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

How did I miss this? I would have volunteered to help but it seems your already done. I'd love to help in the future though.Are you going to release a map download? I would really enjoy that. And is the server up yet?Sorry for all the questions.

Not a problem; happy to answer them.You most definitely could help in any future projects that we do; I'll remember your request, and if there is another BioCraft movie (or anything else BioCraft related), your assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)Well, the plan is this; when the movie is released, about... two weeks afterwards, I'd say, we'll be setting up a dedicated server in which you can tour the island of Mata Nui, look at all of the different locations, ask questions, etc. You'll be given a BioCraft texture pack, of sorts, in order to view the island as depicted in the movie, as well as the character skins we used in making the movie. The only thing is that building and destroying will not be allowed. We're looking into other things we can do on the server in order to keep it interesting for all of you, such as obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, etc. It's all merely a bunch of ideas at this stage, however.Afterwards, yes, we will release the island of Mata Nui for download, officially wrapping up development on Chronicles. :biggrin:-Mesonak Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

April release? Just in time for my birthday! :D It's so sweet of you guys to think of me like this! :3 (loljk XD).-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

I'm very glad to hear that filming is finished.Congrats to the entire team for making it this far!I can't stress enough how impressed I am by the efforts of everybody who made this possible.I really am proud of this achievement.Looking forward to future updates regarding the museum server,and of course maybe some more sneak peeks of the movie.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Hi fans and other readers,Eljay, and mainly me, are putting together a side project in the calm before the storm known as BioCraft. Not going into details into it, but if you would like to be interviewed briefly via Skype, let me know. It's a simple question, and the oh-so-loved Toa of Mangosteen will be present for it.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

uh, okay I guess..... I was kinda implying that I was wondering what kind of question it was, but whatever.I guess I'll do it, but should I pm you or something?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

To avoid any mishaps, it would more than likely be better to PM Invi =)Little update: Movie still coming along nicely. I'll see about releasing some pictures of character skins, certain locations, etc etc at some point soon. Thanks everyone!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I think that they mentioned they used them before.. but for the other characters, they probably made their own skins, which isn't that hard.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ah man, I've been gone from BZP for a while and i see you guys are almost finished! Wish I could have helped out with this, but ah well. I would loved to have helped out as a voice actor, but sadly I am currently without a microphone. Maybe next project. But really this looks awesome!

in·ter·ro·bang
also
in·ter·a·bang
(ɪntɛrəbæŋ) n. a punctuation mark in the form of a question mark superimposed on an exclamation point, used to end a simultaneous question and exclamation.

Previously known by the username "Ultra Hamster".

Hi fans and other readers,Eljay, and mainly me, are putting together a side project in the calm before the storm known as BioCraft. Not going into details into it, but if you would like to be interviewed briefly via Skype, let me know. It's a simple question, and the oh-so-loved Toa of Mangosteen will be present for it.

just a quick question, why use skype instead of PM's or E-Mail?