oh i love beyblade ^^my favorite bey is my meteo L-drago, which i imported from japan!my best bey is a tornado pegasus my friend let me borrowthe beyta stadium looks pretty cool

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

'Bout time someone posted this.Anyways, I love beyblade, and Takara-TOMY is far superior to Hasbro in everyway.Read: Hasbro isn't releasing 4D beys. They're releasing 'Metal Fury' which is the 4D wheels all fused together (No mode changing) and no 4D bottoms (No B:D D:)That's why I am going to buy as many 4D beys as possible before they spike up prices.TO EBAY!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

'Bout time someone posted this.Anyways, I love beyblade, and Takara-TOMY is far superior to Hasbro in everyway.Read: Hasbro isn't releasing 4D beys. They're releasing 'Metal Fury' which is the 4D wheels all fused together (No mode changing) and no 4D bottoms (No B:D D:)That's why I am going to buy as many 4D beys as possible before they spike up prices.TO EBAY!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope they release beytaWill they make Zero-G?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Hopefully...As long as it's not screwed up, I'll be ok with it.And they won't release the BeyTa stadium in the US... unless you mean the one that comes with Proto.Nemisis. They might release that one.

That is BeyTa

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Ok, thinknig of the BeyTa Go machine...Anyways, cannot wiat for Zero-G. Pre-ordering the Start-dash set, maybe Shinobi Salamander...Then RS. With Basalt/Diablo.If Diablo, then I will make it stock in UBM mode.Oh man, that thing on XF mode...wheee

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

• 1 year later...