Most Noobish Thing You Feel You've Done?

Jinkmeister

Definitely some of my old posts were very noobish. I remember looking back on them and feeling quite embarrassed about them. :P The number one noobish thing I've ever done however, and the one that is definitely the one I really wish I could forget about and completely wipe it from my history, is when I tried to write my first story on here. The entire premise was just plain dumb. I wrote a story about the Toa Mahri but then replaced their names with members names on here that I was friends with at the time, and just wrote whatever came to mind.It was absolutely dreadful.Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

Engaging in Christianity vs. ______ debates. Looking back, I definitly feel I could have handled some conversations with more tact and not act like a butthead.

Edited by OrangeStoneDefenderMyzerax

"These things I find comforting to know: That I deserve every bad thing that happens to me, that I don't deserve every good thing that happens to me, that I don't deserve the gift of life, and I don't deserve the mercy of death. I know that at my funeral, naive people will mourn over me, not realizing that they are mourning a criminal, who has sinned against both God and man. When I die, I know that both Justice and Mercy will be served. No longer will I exist to endure the pains of this world, and the world will be rid of one more horrible person. But the most comforting thing I know is, that not one man on earth, can say he deserves more than me."

Stop whining. You deserve it.

Engaging in Christianity vs. ______ debates. Looking back, I definitly feel I could have handled some conversations with more tact and not act like a butthead.

I remember being all into that too, the noobish thing about that with me was the assumption that I could change anyone's mind, sure some people could be rational and would actually give an argument while being respectful, but for the most part they would rather say your wrong and slander you for it then actually figure out "what the one true way is". I really only participate in such arguments if attacked first, though I have yet to be, not complaining.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

My continual use of incorrect grammar and not bothering to read what I actually typed. I normally just type whatever first comes to my mind and then if I feel I should change it I just change part of it and forget to proofread the whole sentence to make sure that it makes sense. I guess it's still my most newbish thing I continue to do. I really need to break this habit.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Everything from 2007 - 2010 or so. :P Even in 2010 I was still sort of a noob, but getting better.OH WAIT! I've got it! Once I got into a seriously long argument with a guy who didn't like Dark709's topic. We made pages and pages of flame. Haha.

Edited by Vataki Teridax

naw man

I think my old comic series.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • My early work with Comedies. The ones I wrote, the way I commented on other people's, etc.
  • A lot of my early posts, especially in the BBC forum, where I made spammish replies or just in general acted like a noob.
  • When I was stupid in my newb days and let what another member said get the better of me, causing me to flame him (even worse was that it was political discussion.

But thankfully I haven't done anything too stupid in a while. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I got into a (respectful, thank goodness) PM discussion with a forum moderator about linking to a certain site, but thankfully I haven't done too much to embarrass myself beyond that. :)

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

• 2 weeks later...

The Comedies I wrote and posted on the forums a long time back, I thought I was so witty and people seemed to enjoy them, but looking back on them I can't read too far into them without becoming slightly embarrassed. But, I guess that happens to everyone when they grow as a writer.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

• 3 weeks later...

Anything from 2009 to... Sometime late 2010, I'd say. Especially 2009. I was just reading some of my old posts now... Uuuuugh. WHY. o_o My spelling and grammar wasn't terrible... I was just SO INCREDIBLY STUPID ALL THE TIME. And sometimes creepy. Looking back now there's one post that, while it seemed ok to me at the time, makes me look like a rude stalker now that I re-read the topic. Is it possible to delete posts from the old forum? :P

Edited by jamesster

When I was stupid in my newb days and let what another member said get the better of me, causing me to flame him (even worse was that it was political discussion.
Heh, I remember that, and it feels like it's been forever since then, let alone when I first joined.For me, though, at one point I pretended to be British. Because who didn't want to be British when they were a kid? Maybe a lot of kids didn't, but I sure did, so I pretended to be British for a bit. :P-SK

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to admit, I've done some very noobish things, especially during my first year on this site. However, the one thing I believe I regret the most is my organization in BZPRPG 2009.It started out simple enough. It was supposed to be an organization of evil, an organization to revive Makutan rule on Locus Abeo. But instead of playing and cooperating with others, the Sons of Makuta became simply a vehicle for my characters. And I, driven by a lust for unlimited characters, recruited even newer players via PM. When I did reach unlimited NPCs, what was to be an epic massacre of helpless, floating refugees was ruined by staff lasers.Even more stupidly, I refused an offer of merging my org with another evil one, thus casting the SoM into even bigger obscurity.Other regrettable actions include the use of two notable deus ex machinas and a rather nooby battle post.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I'd say my first few dozen posts here were quite noobish. Also, I once used leet. I was consistently embarrassed during those times. I'm glad to say that I'm past that.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Anything from 2009 to... Sometime late 2010, I'd say. Especially 2009. I was just reading some of my old posts now... Uuuuugh. WHY. o_o My spelling and grammar wasn't terrible... I was just SO INCREDIBLY STUPID ALL THE TIME. And sometimes creepy. Looking back now there's one post that, while it seemed ok to me at the time, makes me look like a rude stalker now that I re-read the topic. Is it possible to delete posts from the old forum? :P
nope, sorry. (you said that in a video of yours on that site.)My first about twenty posts.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Back when I was Deh_Tommy, I posted spam, wrote a horrible illiterate short story, then went on a rant about how much fun the moderators aren't. After I realised I was being idiotic (thank you, UberBunny and a few others), I decided to copy and paste Boot to the Head with the Toa Mahri. I later became addicted to the BZPRPG and accidentally broke some rules and created some overpowered characters and over-dramatised most of my posts.In short, most things I've done on the site.

Let's see... For starters, a massive rant I made in 'unpopular opinions'. I was extremely tired from a lot of housework (Moving and rearranging pretty much everything) and had been somewhat nostalgic from seeing some of my old Bionicle and Rescue Heroes stuff.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.