Rockaspider

Bfahome

Nice! The head looks good, and the other parts have potential. The legs, however, are too wide near the foot. I'd suggest some slimmer armor, or leave off the armor. Next, I'd elongate the abdomen a bit more. Finally, I'd suggest two of the claw pieces attached with those amazing "T-bar" parts for each foot.

aouROFb.png

Having just bought the Rocka XL (first Hero Factory set, the entire build was very "what is this I don't even" for me), I can now look at this and analyze it a bit better than when I first looked :P I really enjoy the use of blue pin/bushes for the eyes, it gives a great look. Reminds me a lot of the Crab Droids from Star Wars III.

It's very Rocka-ish indeed. The abdomen is really well done with those torso armor pieces. The head is cool too. I'd just suggest adding some little claws to each foot, white system teeth/horns maybe.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!