A.l.a.r.m. - 500 Post Special

BBBBalta

Noticed this had 0 replies, that's not fair :{ so I am making one nowWell first of all I went to your brickshelf and looked at your other mocs, you were telling the truth about this one being different. It's got a completely different build philosophy, I imagine that in itself was quite challenging. The design looks quite apt for a recon drone, it's thin and spindly, much more like a creepy eavesdropper than a fighter. That brings me to the first thing I don't get about this MOC, why is one of its arms a gun? I can understand the need for recon to have a self defence weapon, but I imagine that any such weapon would be small like a knife. If one of its arms is a gun then how is it going to navigate freely around terrain? The other thing I don't like is the feet. They seem a bit heavy for a robot designed to sneak, try replacing them with some smaller feet.Apart from those two small problems this model is good. The head especially is a stroke of genius, not just the actual design but the way it is jutting out from the torso. Really gives it some character. There's also a lot of custom going on which is a must-have considering this is a light-weight moc.

sigpic2.png

Wow, it's like an alarm clock exploded and took bipedal form. In a very, very good way. Excellent head, excellent, arms, excellent torso and waist. This reminds me of the old days of Bionicle, with the Bohrok Va ... anywhoo, I am especially pleased that all orange is trans-neon orange. You managed to layer it properly too, which is a feat itself considering the lack of variety at hand. The legs ... initially, awesome. Yet upon closer inspection, they are rather unfit. I suggest a different lower leg piece. Pre-bent pieces have never worked for me before, especially as limbs and especially as a limb segment. Overall, superb work.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva