Techna: Breakdown

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -Skyra began to stumble forward works, he'd been in that pod for a really, really long time, he checked the hud on his visor, it had been exactly 700 years since he'd gone into stasis. He's muscles ached from being in stasis for so long, it was hard to walk without looking like he was drunk. He kept stumbling along until he bumped into Onuzek. Then he fell over onto the ground. "Ow..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Reichenbach> I want CHAOS.> And something to laugh at.> So, there's a weird little guy with a jetpack for a head not far from here. He wants to destroy your city.> I, personally, would suggest capturing him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Gust (The Citadel, New Metru Nui)Gust sighed."Alright," he said to Krayzikk. "Deal with it.""Now," he said to Reichenbach. "I have a press conference to attend to. Stop calling me."As he walked through the ground floor, he saw Kal arguing with the attendant."You!" he barked. "Walk with me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lekar (Eastern Canyon)Lekar laughed. He was an Air Toa, and so was extremely enjoying the ride. The feel of wind on his face caused him to feel pure joy. 'I wonder how long it's been since I've laighed like this?' he wondered to himself. Seeing the wreckage of the Techna Nui just ahead, he slowed down in preparation for the Techna Guard to check him.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded, and transferred the call to his implant. "You. Maniac. Rake-in-back or whatever you call yourself. You aren't destroying the city, none of your buddies are destroying the city. Deal with it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kinksh / New Metru-Nui, Hidden BaseKinksh disconnected at the same time, growling. Somebody trying to destroy the city... again!At least his attack on Technology Tower had been isolated to there. The Hacker attack had served no point!IC: Rinnder / Civilization, New Metru-NuiRinnder nodded back, a barely noticeable motion.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Gust (The Citadel, New Metru Nui)"Oh, yeah, it's a blast," said Gust, rounding a corner and checking his phone. Two and a half minutes to press conference..."So, you needed to see me?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Reichenbach> Fine.> FYI, as I've been trying to tell Gust, there's a maniac who is also intent on destruction not far from here.> Jetpack for a head, four arms, strangely long legs.> Should be easy enough to spot.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

-==IC: Blade==-Blade frowned as he walked toward the northwest.It might be stereotypical, but if someone's behind this, they might have take up residence in that volcano... Blade thought, as he frowned, and shook his head.But, what do I do then...?

IC: Lekar (Eastern Canyon)Slowing down, Lekar came to stop and quickly jumped off his hover board. Putting it into his hyperspace pocket, he then pulled his New Metru Nui I.D. out and showed it to the nearest guard.OOC: Anybody want to be that guard? Lekar could have problems getting through if any one wants to be him.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC-Kal:"Yes," Kal said. "I've got a couple things to talk to you about, the main one being what's been happening since the crash." Kal frowned. "You see, I'd been captured by the hackers, and I managed to get out after the crash. I ran off to the East, though, away from everybody. I didn't really want to stick around and get taken or killed. I would like to know what's happening."Then he held up the implant and the helmet. "Next, a Glatorian was killed right outside the city, pretty much. I salvaged the helmet and his implant so that we might recognize him and find out who killed him." He smiled bitterly. "The death was easy to figure, though. He was completely bisected at the waist."And then Kal's looked back. "After that, there was a rather odd being. He's some Mahiki user or something, he managed to make himself look like me. Before that, I caught a glimpse of what he looked like-some odd creature, jetpack for a head, four arms, and long legs." Kal shuddered. "He looked unnatural to me."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: JikalShortly after, Jikal left the store and started walking around.***********A hand appeared in front of Skyra. "Need a help up, sir?" Asked the Toa, smiling slightly. He tipped his hat to Skyra. "I'm Jikal."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Gust (The Citadel, New Metru Nui)"Well, not much has happened. We've basically been working on building and expanding the city, watching out for the Hackers, and--"He stopped."What did you say the thing looked like?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (New Metru-Nui): Solia smiled at Onuzek's simple view on the world, "It's not just a stick. I got it a long time ago. It has some... Sentimental value."Hoping Onuzek understood typical traditions, Solia held out her hand to shake, "M'name's Solia."

IC: Onuzek (New Mertu Nui)"Hi! Onuzek's name is Onuzek," the titan replied, shaking Solia's hand.He was careful not to crush it, as people complained that he did that too often. Just then, he barely felt a Toa of Air crash into him."Um... Are you alright?" he asked the being. Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -"Thanks." Skyra said as he took the hand, getting back on his two feet. "I'm Skyra, and I'm not drunk actually...I've just been in a stasis pod for 700 years...now...prepare yourself for a barrage of questions..." Skyra took a deep breath. "Where the karz am I? What happened to Techna? Why are we on a planet? Who's in charge here? And where I can get some food?" He asked all these in rapid fire.

IC: Ezraftin / Eastern CanyonEzraftin stared down from atop a higher mound of rock to the crashed wreck of the Techna-Nui. He shook his fist violently towards it, and shouted out, "Mata-Nui, we will find you, and return to the homeland - one day!"Uttering a sigh, he turned around, and began the long walk back towards New Metru-Nui.IC: AMTaOS / CKC of TechnaAMTaOS stirred, awakening from sleep mode. Her last test subjects had finally died off the day before, having proven unable to bypass the ADR she had left to take out the duo. What a waste. But if was all for science!Small spores went flying out, seeking out new victims. That would travel for miles on end, searching for someone to take captive... and they would find their victims.OOC: Who wants to be part of the tests, then? Now that the character is up.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan frowned, as he started to walk around.I wonder where everyone else is. I haven't seen many of the group since everyone got settled; especially with being busy with being a Guard again. It is quiet, but; that quietness actually gives me time to think about things; like being a replica... It really does have it's benefits. Kairan thought, as he walked toward the center of the city, his equipment strapped to his armour so that he could carry it as usual.

IC: Gust (The Citadel, New Metru Nui)"Yeah, he would be," muttered Gust, sending Kal's coordinates from the call to Krayzikk's HUD. He turned a right and headed into the conference room, where about three dozen journalists were standing ready to ask him questions."Congratulations," he said out of the corner of his mouth. "You just got promoted to Secretary of Homeland Security."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal"To put it bluntly, welcome to Karzahni." Jikal smiled at his own little joke. "Now, how long did you say you were out for?"

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -"Well, my from what my HUD tells me, I've been out for about...700 years. Give or take. I take it we crashed on this planet?" Skyra asked, looking around New Metru Nui. "Needless to say I'm quite out of the loop." Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk raised a metaphorical eyebrow as he received the coordinates, and the attached note.>Attempting to contact Guard Kairan.....IC: Jikal"Yes, we crashed here." Jikal frowned slightly. "Walk with me. I'll explain it to you as best I can."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Lekar can. He's right near there too so.. he's more likely to get caught by the spores than someone in New Metru Nui.IC: Lekar (Techna Nui's wreakage) Having been allowed past by the guards, Lekar proceded into the main city. As it was mainly rubble, it was tough work just moving around the area. Seeing something shiny, he moved over to it. And then smiled. The shiny object in question was his old hoverboard, the one that was lost during the zero-gravity time. He picked it up and put it in his hyperspace pouch.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

-==IC: Kairan//New Metru Nui==-Kairan paused in his walking, as he heard a beeping, and looked at his wrist-computer.Incoming transmission from Krayzikk. The screen read, and Kairan nodded, and tapped the screen, which sent the incoming transmission to his audio receptors."Kairan here. What's up?" Kairan asked, as he looked around for anything odd, or otherwise out of the ordinary.

IC: Jikal'Well, not quite." Jikal corrected Solia. He looked back to Skyra. "All of the original Techna are dead or MIA. Techna Gust, fairly recently ascended to the position, is the only Techna."IC: Krayzikk"We have a suspicious person at the following coordinates." Krayzikk relayed the coordinates to Kairan's HUD. "I needyou to check it out. I'll try and gather some back up for you. I want you to check in every five minutes. Understood?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gust (The Citadel, New Metru Nui)The press conference passed along quickly enough: mainly questions about the Hackers and New Metru Nui's plans for infrastructure. The meeting was almost over when--"And what of the recovery of Toa Techna Torch?"Gust's heart stopped.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -Skyra began to walk with Jikal and the others, though he was still stumbling a lot from being in stasis so long. "I see...so Gust is in charge then...who'd he put in charge of law enforcement...cause before I went into stasis, I was an officer."

IC-Kal:Kal jumped in smoothly. "We're still searching for him," he said, cutting off extra questions with his hand. "We know for sure the hackers don't have him. For now. If anybody wants to help find him, though, you can join the search. It won't be rather safe, though." He kept a straight face when all of the reporters stepped back."We'll update you when we have new information," he said to them. Then he contacted Gust, sending him a short text message via implant.>Does that work?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Kairan//New Metru Nui==-"Roger that." Kairan said, as the coordinates appeared on the HUD of Kairan's new Calix, which included a visor now."Heading there now." Kairan said, as he turned on the spot, and began to walk toward the spot in question, hand near the hilt of his sword, just in case he needed to draw it quickly.

IC: Lekar (Crashed ship)Still in a good mood, Lekar continued looking around the ship. Climbing one of the larger piles of material, he surveyed the area. Thinking to himself, 'Nothing, nothing, nothing, noth-' "What was that?" he spoke, looking back at the place where he had saw movement. Pulling out his shield and activating his air gun implant, he slowly and carefully moved toward the building he had saw movement in. OOC: Anybody want their character to be the source of the movement?Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Jikal"General Airu." Jikal answered. "Former Detective Krayzikk Altair was made National Security Adviser, and Gust is currently over-all leader. I believe that Krayzikk may have been a detective about th time you went into your coma."OOC: Snelly, Tain is back.IC: TainLekar could hear a distinct click, as a figure clad in dark clothing stepped out from the shadows, a gun pointed at him. Then gun abruptly lowered. "Oh, hello Lekar."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: IncommodoJikal was being watched, however, by the detective who had met him shortly before the crash.A sock puppet crept up beside Incommodo's mask. The sock puppet was held in his right hand."This is a stupid idea." The puppet said. Incommodo then turned to look at it. "No, it isn't. It's a perfectly good idea."Another sock puppet appeared on Incommodo's left. "He's right. This idea is stupid.""Calm down. Nothing could go wrong.""That's not what I think." Lefty said."He has a point." Righty agreed, nodding."Both of you, shut up."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]