Techna: Breakdown

-==IC: Blade//Unknown Area==-As Blade moved further along, he panted, and then dropped to a knee.Looks like I still haven't fully recovered. Blade thought with a grimace on his face, as he stayed there for a few minutes, and then slowly got to his feet again, and started to walk toward the volcano again, keeping an eye out for anything that might be even remotely dangerous.OOC: Quoick question; what were those co-ordinates for, anyway? The place where Blade killed that person, or where Vorex is?

OOC: VorexIC: KrayzikkKrayzikk, who had been waiting to inform Gust about the coordinates, eyes would have widened if they could. "Wait, sir, you have appointed this man to the government?"IC: JikalJikal frowned, and scanned for beings using his powers. He was picking something up....

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Ryjak - KrahziaThe black blur raced around the masterfully built housing complex. His mask if speed had continued to carry him along. A few more Hackers had shown up and helped him build. He was booking. Sixty fully mechanized complexes built with plumbing. He would build the shells whike others built the inside and inner workings. Even now, he needed to build twenty more.He felt himself slipping away. His shadow element kept him going. He would build up. With eighty complexes and his own fortress, the Matoran species would kick start once more. Gust saw this as a setback. Ryjak saw this as a blessing from Mata-Nui.They were back on their path.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

-==IC: Kairan//New Metru Nui==-As Kairan approached where the co-ordinates were supposed to be, the HUD seemed to glitch up slightly, and Kairan paused for a moment, and re-opened the comm link to Krayzikk."Sir, something odd's going on. I think it's best if I leave the comm link open while I deal with this situation, just in case." Kairan said, as he wasn't certain what was going on, but he'd find out.OOC: I have an idea for Kairan's fear. >=D Won't help Blade's case at all, but given that Blade's accidentally walking straight into the lair of the mysterious new species.../EDIT: Zakaro, I believe Krayzikk already replied to be the strange movement. =P

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -"Krayzikk...Krayzikk...Oh yeah, I know that guy...I wonder if this number still works..." Skyra put his hand to his visor, and then tried to establish a connection to Krayzikk...IC: Savina - Wreckage of Techna Nui -Besides Tain was Savina, on all fours just like a cat, as always, ever since the ship had crashed, she'd be tagging along with Tain. She greeted Lekar with a meow.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Gah, so many people nija'd me at once.....IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk sighed, and muttered something that sounded suspiciously like "Another freaking white-collar.." Then his comm link buzzed. "Confirmed, Guard Kairan. I wll continue to monitor this channel." Then a number came through, a number Athen actually had to remind him of. "Alright, who is impersonating a missing officer?"IC: Jikal"Ah, hello Incommodo. Good to see you again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Kal:"Well," Kal began, "It would most likely be useful having me on the government, judging by how much I've explored this bloody planet." He then remembered something, and turned over to Gust."By the way, some number of kio east of the crash, there's a rather nice source of water. Underground, of course, but it might be useful."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Kairan//New Metru Nui==-Kairan continued to walk forward, as he frowned. The HUD seemingly had returned to normal, but he still had a weird feeling about what was going on."... Zero?" Kairan asked, as he saw the robot pointing a gun at someone."Kairan; get out of here, I can take care of this. This criminal is someone I can bring in myself." The robot replied, but Kairan frowned, and walked forward, and his eyes widened, as he noticed who it was."... Blade? What... What's going on?" Kairan said, as he took a step back, and then collapsed to the ground, as it felt almost as if he was falling unconscious; but without any reasoning for it; almost as if... Was this what it was like to be sealed?"Krayzikk... I don't know... What's going... on..." Kairan managed to say, before the sealing got too realistic for him, and he collapsed to the ground, not realizing that it was simply his fears put into reality. Zero narrowed his eyes, and kept an eye on the criminal, Vorex."Who are you, and what is the meaning of this." Zero asked, but it was more in a statement fashion.

IC: IncommodoIncommodo coughed uncomfortably and stuffed the puppet back into his armour."Indeed I do. I also found out your name, Jikal, and I am also hoping that you can keep the promise you made to me moments before the Techna-Nui crashed."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Lekar (crash)"Really? I'll have to congratulate him some time. Have you found any sign of Blade or the others that were in the hotel? You and Savina are here, Krayzikk is back in New Metru Nui, and I'm here. Wonder what happened to Hrunja. If I remember correctly, I did promise to join some club he was starting that had something to do with bridge and motorcycles." Knowing they were no threat, he put his sheild on his back and deactivated his air blaster.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: VorexVorex turned around, slowly."I see your fears. In the coming days, the coming weeks, the coming Storm... they will all become your reality. And soon, the day will come that all you have left to fear..." Vorex's eyes were disturbingly emotionless. "Is fear itself."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -"Impersonate!? You guys left me to rot in a stasis pod for 700 years...AND YOU THINK I'M AN IMPOSTOR!?!" Skyra said, hollering into the comm. IC: Savina - Wreckage of Techna Nui -Savina let Tain do the talking, as usual, but she purred happily as the two spoke.

IC: Jikal"Of course you know my name, Inc." Jikal really looked concerned now. "Are you okay? I haven't seen you since the ship crashed."IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk looked at Gust. "Sir, there has been an incident at the coordinates you specified. Guard Kairan is down. Condition unknown."Then he heard Skyra. "You know what, we'll dicuss this as we deal with a situation. Report to these coordinates, Guard. I'll meet you there." He lookked at Gust. "I'll be back, sir."IC: Tain"No, I haven't seen Hrunja in a while. Actually, I haven't see much of the old gang lately."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AMTaOS - Spores, Wreckage of Techna-NuiLekar, Tain, and Savina would all here a buzzing sound, as a number of spore bots emerged. Indeed, it was perhaps Savina that first detected them, with her Hordika senses. Time of detection mattered very little, as the small spores came flying towards the trio, releasing stun blasts.IC: Kinksh / Hidden Base, New Metru-NuiKinksh turned off the monitor from which the press conference was being projected by the news reporters, and continued on with his plans. Nothing of any major interest to him...IC: Ezraftin / The WastesEzraftin continued his wandering, back towards the city of New Metru-Nui. This could take a while.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Zero//New Metru Nui==-"Or, I could simply put a bullet through your head right now." Zero stated coldly, as he mentally patched through a comm link to Krayzikk."Sir, this is Zero, I'm facing a criminal that seemingly got Kairan to collapse, for unknown reasons. He mumbled something about Blade, however. I am currently pointing my gun at him; how should I proceed?" Zero inquired, as he didn't want this criminal to get away, but he wasn't sure if it would be right to give him a chance to attack further somehow.

IC: Krayzikk"Hold him there. I'll be there shortly." He tossed a quick salute to Gust, and jogged to the front of the building, where he shifted forms, and sped toward Zero's location.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -"Affirmative." Skyra said, he looked at the group before him. "I must go...but thanks for filling me in on what's been going on." And with that Skyra's adaptive armor shifted, making a jetpack appear on his back, which launched him into the air. Skyra flew off toward the specified coordinates. IC: Savina - Wreckage of Techna Nui -Savina had in fact noticed the spores fairly quickly, and had started to make a low growling sound at them. Not knowing any better, she'd lunged at them and began to swipe at them furiously, but after a few swipes she fell over, stunned.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

-==IC: Zero==-"Understood." Zero stated, as he continued to hold his gun toward the criminal."One false move, this goes through your head, got it?" Zero asked, as he waited for what happened next, if anything."

OOC: Sorry, but uh, Skyra wouldn't know it was Krayzikk. Krayzikk got his new body only about 100 or 200 years ago.IC: TarinTain tried to fight the spore off, but he was quickly surrounded. He had just time enough send out a radio SOS on all comm frequencies before he was knocked unconscious.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk was quickly approaching the location.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk arrived moments after Skyra, and shifted forms swiftly, and when he was done, he was holding his shotgun. He looked straight at Vorex. "Surrender." He rumbled in his robotic monotone. "Or I will be forced to take you in by force."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: VorexVorex tilted his head, menacingly. His Tahk deactivated, he seemed somehow... different, from what he looked like on Techna. His mouth had small, sharp teeth, his eyes seemed more menacing, and his four arms were long and spindly, each ending in clawed hands. He began to hum a nursery rhyme, but it seemed menacing, disturbing, just... not quite right.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -Skyra looked at Krayzikk, his HUD interface on his visor indicating that the being before him was in fact, Krayzikk...he looked a lot different. Skyra turned to get a good look at this Vorex, he was one strange looking...thing. Skyra pointed both his Midak Skyblasters at Vorex.

IC: AMTaOS / Wreckage of Techna-NuiThe spores deactivated upon firing their barrage of stun blasts. They fell to the ground, and a shimmering field suddenly whisked the three unconscious beings away to... somewhere.----A robotic arm descended from the ceiling above, lowering a spray bottle of water into the closed off room where Savina rested, spritzing her with a blast of water before rising up. There was glass on two sides - to the left was Lekar, to the right Tain.As the stunning effect wore away, another spritz of water hit Savina. An emotionless, robotic (but still female) voice said, "These archived files say cats hate water. I just needed to test."The arm rose up into the ceiling before Savina could pounce. Suddenly, a door opened before all three, revealing a large chasm. At the bottom was a pool of water, unsurprisingly - that, and other fluids drawn in from across the Techna-Nui."And test we will," she continued. "Don't bother with escaping. The walls aren't made of protosteel or any metal. It's called super plastic, and it's as strong as protosteel, and doesn't bend either. And even if you are a Toa of super plastic, which the tests indicate is a no, you won't survive long enough to get out. You just have to test."The glass between the trio extended to the end of the chasm, where another platform awaited, with a door. Three signals were there, all showing a stationary Matoran.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Krayzikk"Stop humming." Krayzikk snapped. "This white-collar job has made my trigger finger awfully itchy. With you come quietly?"IC: TainTain looked thoughtful. "Yo, lady. Test this." He cleared his throat. "I'm lying."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Savina - Somwhere in Techna Nui? -Savina had been quite surprised by the sudden stream of water in her face, it annoyed her greatly, she'd tried to swipe at it, but the arm rose up the the ceiling and escaped. "These archived files say cats hate water. I just needed to test." Some robotic voice said. Savina walked out as the door opened. She could she Tain and Lekar through the glass on both sides. Savina walked toward the signal with the stationary Matoran, she didn't know what to think of this situation, but it did make her extremely curious.

IC: AMTaOS / Wreckage of Techna-NuiThere was a silence for a couple seconds time. Finally, a difference voice echoed out, "RAM file deleted""I've have nine different test subjects attempt paradoxes within the last month alone. Which is why I prefer choosing mutes." she responded. "Unfortunately, I have reprogrammed myself to immediately delete from from my RAM files."Savina would keep walking forwards until she came upon the ledge. It was a little too far for her to jump, based on appearances. They would need to find another way across.A few small squares lit up on the wall, visible to all of the trio. It showed a Toa, arms raised, with a symbol showing the six primary elements above his head. There were a number of others, but they were dulled out at the moment.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: