Techna: Breakdown

IC: Lekar (testing chamber)Lekar sighed. Apparently Tain and Savina were too focused on what was in front of them to hear him. Walking forward, he came to a trench, filled with a liquid Lekar didn't want to identify or touch. Activating his air powers, he flew over the gap and walked over to Tain and Savina although they were sperated by glass. "What did I miss?"Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OC: Zakaro, the three are seperated. They can see each other, but they can't actually interac, aside from speech.IC: Tain"Tests." Tain replied, distractedly. He was studying the layout, and more importantly, the cameras.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lekar (wreakage)Lekar sighed. It was obivous he wasn't gonna get answers out of Tain right now, and yet he had tons of questions. Such as :what computer lady, where are we, why were we chosen, and more. The list went on and on. Then, he had a thought. >Attempting to call KrayzikkOOC: I just realized, this is my 100th post!Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

-==IC: Kairan//New Metru Nui==-Kairan slowly opened his eyes, and groaned as he sat up.What happened...? Kairan thought, as he recalled the situation from earlier, and looked around quickly with a frown as he saw no-one... Wait; no... Not no-one..."Emma!" Kairan called out, as he stood up with a wince, and stumbled a bit, but regained his balance, as he tried to get her attention.-==IC: Zero//New Metru Nui==-"Because we're not crazy like you." Zero stated, as he kept walking toward the detention center.

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan paused, and then turned around with a smile."Hey there, Hrunja. What's up?" Kairan asked with a chuckle, as he then turned back around to look at Emma."Bad run in with... Something. Dunno what happened, but whatever it was... Seemed to draw on my fears." Kairan said with a frown, which then disappeared as he smiled again."How have you two been? It's been a long while since I've seen you." Kairan said, though he knew he should find out what happened eventually.

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

IC: Airu (New Metru Nui)Airu walked out of the Citadel, deciding to take a walk through the still-new city of New Metru Nui to try and clear his head. As he looked around, he couldn't help but wonder if this is what the designers of the Techna Nui had in mind when they wanted to discover new worlds...OOC: General Airu Sincl'air open for interaction yet again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)I spun around, a trail of corrisive vapor coming off of my hand. I shinned the flashlight around, seaching for the owner of the voice. "Have I?" I asked, my voice quiet and dry from disuse.I felt around for one of my knives, just in case. I was relieved to find that all of my weapons were still there.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

-==IC: Blade==-Blade continued to wander across the land, as he approached what he figured was hacker territory, from what he knew of the last couple months, and his target, the volcano. He had no clue what was inside, or if what he was looking for was even there; but he'd find out soon enough... Blade simply hoped that if he ran into more trouble than he could handle, he could get away...

IC: Reichenbach"Indeed you have." Reichenbach paused for a moment. "They left you here."IC: Vorex"No, no. The whispers are very real. And I'm not the only one."IC: IncommodoIncommodo heard a musical instrument strumming nearby. Paying it no attention, he went back to arguing with his sock-puppets.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Krayzikk"No, that's Airu. I'm in charge of the more white-collar side of security." Krayzikk replied.Accept call."Yes, Lekar?"IC: Tain"The one who talks through the speaker."IC: JikalJikal shrugged. "He's never been the most sane."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)"They," I said, my mind once again racing at full speed, "They being Techna. And because you used 'they' and not 'we' am I correct to assume you're not aligned with Techna?"I directed some of the corrosive gas to begin to eating away at the metal beams surrounding me.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Lekar (testing room)>call acceptedLekar could hear Krayzikk saying, "Yes Lekar?" Lekar began, "Alright. Somehow, me, Tain, and Savina have gotten kidnapped by what Tain calls "the computer lady." I'm telling you now, you've got to get the troops away from the crash site. Be on the look out for bug-like things that shoot stun rays. We were kidnapped from the downed ship. Don'tworry about us we'll get ourselves out somehow. Don't try and rescue us. Just get those troops out. Understand?"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: IncommodoIncommodo hid his sock puppets behind his back as he noticed Arkrak. "Arkrak! Hi! I haven't seen you since..."IC: Reichenbach"Not just Techna. The Hackers too. It's not that they forgot about you. They knew that you were here."To put it simply, they ditched you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)"I see." What you're trying to do, I thought to myself.But, I decided to play along, just to see where it got me. "And who might you be?" I asked, stepping through the now melted metal beams blocking my way.It payed to be a Toa of Acid, like Fire or Plasma, I could pretty much melt through anything, but without worrying about the whole place going up in flames.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -