Techna: Breakdown

IC (New Metru-Nui): "You said it Onuzek." Solia said.Changing the subject, she picked up her staff and asked, "So, anyone for lunch? I'm starving, but then again, I did just walk a pretty long way, so maybe it's just me."OOC: Fear not, I'm not boring enough to actually RP us eating, it's just a plot device to get us to where Vorex and co are :P

IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)"Well Reichenbach, you can call me Green," I replied, shooting out a stream of acid, melting through another set of wrecked beams.I smiled to myself, Green was one of Techna Nui's most skilled assassins and thiefs, while Elirak was just a young Toa who wandered the streets. Only four people managed to figure out that they are the same person, and three of them are dead.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Airu (New Metru Nui)Ryjak? Doesn't sound like him, but just to be sure..."Yeah, merge them," he said. "Bring in Esao, too. I want to make sure he knows what we're dealing with in case this falls under CHI domain."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Reichenbach"Well, now, that's interesting. I had thought you were a Hacker called Elirak from your appearance; so, either you're lying, or I just learned a secret you'd prefer left unknown. Yay."OOC: Reich was pretty big in the Underworld, so he knew stuff.Now, he knows more stuff.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: After getting across the chasm, the three of you could physically interact again. :)IC: AMTaOS / Testing Area, Wreckage of Techna-Nui"Please cease external communications, Test Subject #215, or I will be forced to prematurely cease your life cycle." came the voice from above."Very well done. You succeeded in crossing a chasm with your magical abilities. You should be proud." AMTaOS said, in a condescending tone. "Now, I have one more test before we leave this chamber..."The ceiling above suddenly opened, letting a protosteel box without a bottom fall down upon Savina, bouncing only a little. "Huh. I find little interest with keeping the cat in a box. I know it's alive. But I could change that. But then I would still know. Whatever. Just get rid of the box."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Krayzikk"Got it." Krayzikk simultaneously merged the calls, as well as dialing Esao.Calling Esao....IC: TainTain sighed, and created a hole in the box, allowing Savina to exit.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Airu (New Metru Nui)Airu heard a click as the calls were all merged together.IC: Esao (CHI Office, New Metru Nui)>Incoming call from Krayzikk.I sighed and lazily gave the go-ahead for the call to go through."Adviser," I said, in my cold, biting drawl I reserved for everybody but my squadmates. Krayzikk was a machine, a robot, the farthest thing from sapient possible. It was a fate worse than death, and I wanted no part of it. "What is it?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)"Yes... And what happened here?" I asked. "Unless someone had a problem with the police, which many do, their HQ shouldn't be in ruins."I finally made it to the exit, and melted a hole through the jammed doors. "Come to think of it," I said, emerging out onto the streets of the damaged Techna Nui, "I'm almost positive that this shouldn't be so... Unkept."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ezraftin / Gates of New Metru-NuiEzraftin finally made his way through the city gates, looking around. It was time to find capable allies...iC: AMTaOS / Testing Area, Wreckage of Techna-NuiAll three symbols up above switched to the moving Toa from the stationary Matoran, and the door opened itself. A stairway led down, past a field of shimmering energy. She said simply, "Once you move through the Element Field, any constructs you have created using your elemental powers will vanish. You cannot use elemental powers through them, either. Keep this in mind as you test."At the end were three shafts, with three elevators descending down. The tubes opened. "Continue to the next area." she said.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Esao (CHI Office, New Metru Nui)I snorted in laughter a bit at the National Security Adviser's words."I liked you a lot more when you had a heartbeat, Krayzikk," I retorted before entering the call. Airu was already in."Play nice, Esao," he said, in that paternal tone that everyone on Blue Team knew and loved. "Like he said. Unknown jurisdiction.""Yes, sir," I said, still sneering, but with a bit more respect. Airu was the closest thing to a father I had ever had: he had taken me off the streets of Techna as a still-new S-Toa and had given me the closest thing I had to a purpose in life. I loved the tough old son of a Kavinika. "Mind filling me in?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkBefore Lekar could respond, Krayzikk played back what he had already said. "Alright. Somehow, me, Tain, and Savina have gotten kidnapped by what Tain calls "the computer lady." I'm telling you now, you've got to get the troops away from the crash site. Be on the look out for bug-like things that shoot stun rays. We were kidnapped from the downed ship. Don'tworry about us we'll get ourselves out somehow. Don't try and rescue us. Just get those troops out. Understand?""That's the situation. Do I have your attention, Esao?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Wow, my first time joining an RPG other than the BZPRPG. Let's get this started, thenIC, Kinvex, New Metru Nui: Kinvex woke up in his apartment. Ugh, what a weird dream, he thought to himself. He stood up and stretched. Then he noticed the time. "Noon already? Boy did I sleep in late!" he said to himself as he opened the door to his apartment. He walked outside and viewed the city. It never ceased to amaze him how quickly it was built. Then his stomach rumbled. "Time for lunch, I guess," he thought to himself. He walked to the nearest restaurant, sat down, and ordered a sandwich.OOC: Hey, Gravity, Kinvex probably just walked into the same restaurant Onuzek and Solia are heading to. So would you mind giving him some interaction there?

IC: Esao (CHI Office, New Metru Nui)I stood up, headed towards the closet in the Office of the Director of Field Operations."About as much of it as you're going to get," I said, though without my normal drawl. Bug-like things...I plucked an assault rifle and a couple pistols from the rack and slid on a bulletproof jacket: it was custom-made for me, built to be skin-tight yet deflect bullets with small force field generators built throughout. Style and functionality's lovechild. I adored it."You have a TAC team ready, I'm assuming."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Two things:1.AHH YEAH,PROFILE APPROVED!! :D2.Parazan will have a MOC soon. I have figured out what the parts will be. Now I only need to order them...IC: (Parazan)A long time ago...A small creature was fleeing for it's life;it was the last of it's kind. Thousands of years ago,Karda-Nui was destroyed by a giant earthquake,leaving it's home shattered. Most of it's species was killed,and the survivors became nomads. It remembers the moment of his birth all the way to the moment he is right now. And then,the Makuta chasing it is killed. The creature then notices a small Av-Matoran vehicle wrecked in the swamp,and it redesigns the vehicle and flies off,away from Karda-Nui,towards escape.Now..Parazan is flying through it's new home;it has served itself right. Living through all this mayhem was a challenge. But it's challenge right now,is staying alive,because Techna troops are trying to kill it. It stops,and uses it's staff of confusion to stop all three Techna troops in their tracks. It then flies off,hearing the now-confused troops saying:"Dat fly,it flew away,whoosh""Shall we activate our jetpacks and fly itno the sewere?""No,first: wine!""They have gone crazy" Parazan thought,"but soon,they will be after me again."

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: KrayzikkEven as a robot, Krayzikk managed to insert sarcasm into his words. "Yes, I assembled a TAC team while I received the call, got in touch with Airu, got in touch with you, and merged the calls. No. A TAC team is not yet assemebled. Anyone you recommend?" Krayzikk called up the roster of active Guard members on his HUD.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AMTaOS / Testing Area, Wreckage of the Techna-Nui"Of course." she responded. "Stepping through these fields merely disrupts any present creations, and prevents you from causing too much trouble. In addition, all objects you retrieve here will also be disintegrated. Hopefully you won't be disintegrated as well. I make no guarantees. Now move. It was not a request. It was a demand."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (CHI Office, New Metru Nui)"Give me a couple minutes," I said to the National Security Adviser. "God, the one time you actually get my undivided attention and you have to go and squander it by being sarcastic."I mock-sighed, smirking a bit. If Krayzikk had a mouth, he'd be foaming from it by now. I derived small pleasure from the image.I walked past the stairs of the Special Agent in Charge's office: he was my one superior in the CHI, even though all he ever did was stay holed up in his office making phone calls. Completely worthless. Then again, wasn't this whole agency? After all, the Hackers were gone...Until today, I had to remind myself as I hit the bullpen, where intelligence agents and field agents were standing around examining data or playing cards."Get me a TAC team armed and ready. I want to move in five minutes," I said to one of the analysts, who nodded and began to dial her phone. I switched the safeties off on my pistols and began to walk.OOC: If you wanna come with Esao, now's the time.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Parazan)Parazan was sure that the Techna Toa have lost track of him,but they haven't. The 30 seconds of confusion were over. He saw the Orange Toa get closer,and then he flew at the Toa,and stabbed him with the staff of confusion."Huh,looks like I need to wash this blade again" Parazan thought to himself. Then,the other two Toa flew away,but not before Parazan confused them,causing them to fight and kill each other."Ah,this is the life."

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: Onuzek (New Metru Nui)"Onuzek has no idea..." the titan replied, glancing at the people.It wasn't really everyday that you saw a Toa like Onuzek. The Toa of Gravity noticed another being following them, and he turned around to greet him. "Hi! Onuzek's name is Onuzek," he said to Jikal, holding out a hand to shake.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Esao (CHI Office, New Metru Nui)Five minutes later, a team of four agents had come together wielding CornerShots and a backup Patriot Mk II SMG. Nodding my approval, I ushered the team out and signalled for a hovercraft to move us to Krayzikk's location. With a jolt, the craft moved towards the National Security Adviser's coordinates, and my team began to chat excitedly about the op.IC: Airu (The Citadel, New Metru Nui)Airu shook his head."Esao's a good kid," he replied. "Rough around the edges, snarky, extreme, definitely. But he's a good kid."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JikalJikal nodded. "Yeah, I know. I'm Jikal."IC: KrayzikkIt didn't take long for Krayzikk to spot Esao and his team. Krayzikk shook his head at how young most of them looked. "Geez, no way I'm that old."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:(Parazan)Parazan walked into a bar,where he saw lots of hackers,mostly Skakdi,and then he saw other species that he's never seen before,including multi-headed Toa-like creatures. Parazan walked up to the serving center,and he asked the waiter for a drink."Yes,what kind of drink? Also-what are you? I've never seen anything like you""I come from a now long-forgotten species,and I am the last of my kind. And I want Walis juice""Okay,here is your drink,"Parazan""Uh-oh" though Parazan,"they have wanted posters,and i'm on one of them!" "and the worst thing is,they think i'm a Hacker"Then,Parazan gulped up his drink and looked up. He saw Techna soldiers walk in,armed.

-==IC: Kairan==-"I wouldn't mind to help out, either. Been a little boring with relatively nothing happening." Kairan said with a slight shrug. And given that he managed to be knocked out in the first few seconds of that last fight...

IC: Esao (New Metru Nui)"Who, me? Trouble?" I asked, still relatively at ease. I could feel the TAC team behind me growing nervous at the sight of Gust's metallic enforcer, but they were too green to realize that Krayzikk was pretty much a panda. Sure, he could tear you apart from limb to limb, but the chances that he actually would were slim to none."I assume that the Terminator has filled you in on the situation?" he asked, using Krayzikk's nickname amongst the intelligence community.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -With Vorex's powers off for now, Skyra relaxed. "Okay...one more thing this creep and I swear I'll gut him with my bayonet." Skyra said, pointing at Vorex. IC: Savina - Somewhere inside the Wreckage of Techna Nui -Savina did what the computer said, and began to move into the next area.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Technan Territory: Celac kept his eyes in front of him as he rode through Karzahni Magna. The engine in his chest hummed soflty as the Glatorian sped over the metal on the Magnum Opus. The only reason Celac rode this far from New Metru Nui was the salvage from Techna Nui. As the Eastern Canyon was under Technan control, Celac could safely retrieve parts from the hover-taxis. He looked over to the empty sidecar attached to the Magnum Opus, then towards the horizon where the wrecked hull of Techna Nui came into view.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Esao (New Metru Nui)I shrugged."The Patriots are the primary weapons," I said. "CornerShots are for dire situations only. It's not like I'm going to go in with just pistols and a measly submachine gun."I looked down at my slim weaponry, then at my tight-fitting vest."Eh. Scratch that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk's optics shifted from each team member to the next. As he did so, his normally green optics went red, indicating the start of combat subroutines. "Do you have complete confidence in this team, Esao?" He knew Esao would understand the hidden message. Krayzikk thought the looked rather green, especially for this type of mission.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Parazan)There were 7 Techna soldiers,5 of them Toa,and 2 of them Glatorian. They yelled at Parazan to surrender,but instead,he used the staff of confusion to make them kill each other. Of course,only two of them killed each other,and the rest didn't. They,however,forgot which side of the gun shoots,and thus,there was only one left. Parazan quickly stabbed him,and then,took the Toa's hologram,and flew off.2 hours later...Parazan was at the outskirts of the new Metru-Nui;he turned on the hologram,and appeared a matrix of numbers:5 9 1 9 6 9 5 5 6 0 1 7 5 3 28 6 8 6 8 4 7 6 0 4 8 5 9 8 42 3 4 9 0 2 1 8 4 9 2 8 3 4 03 5 7 8 2 1 0 0 9 8 6 8 4 3 1"Hmm,strange. I wonder what happens if I actually touch it"5 p 9 6 9 5 a 6 0 1 7 5 3 r a8 6 8 6 z 4 7 6 0 4 8 5 9 8 42 3 4 9 0 2 1 a 4 9 2 8 3 4 03 5 7 8 2 1 0 n 9 8 6 8 4 3 1"Huh? My name decoded?"30 minutes later..."I've finally decoded this mess!"Parazan,you are not the last of your kind. Your species live. They are not extinct. And I am one of your species.