Techna: Breakdown

IC: Esao (New Metru Nui)I met Krayzikk's gaze squarely, not backing down an inch. One of the team members cursed under his breath."I designed each CHI training program myself. Weapons, hand-to-hand, search and rescue, the whole nine yards. I designed every single combat simulation and watched every single recruit train every single day. They're the best."I was unable to keep the undercurrent of pride out of my voice as I spoke.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stared at them all one more time, before nodding to Esao. "Alright then." For no matter how Krayzikk felt about Esao personally, he knew he was good at his job.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Gust (The Citadel, New Metru Nui)Water.Resources were low in New Metru Nui: they had just enough to survive off of and not much more. If they could find a new source of water and secure it before the Hackers did..."Can you lead a team there?"-Teezy

IC-Kal:"Easily," Kal said, pulling out a map he'd been drawing. It went far northeast, with various landmarks noted. He had drawn in the Techna and New Metru-Nui once he started walking that way. The water source was noted, about six-to-seven kio past the Techna."Anybody you'd recommend for the job?" Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Eastern Canyon: The rider rode around the sides of the wreckage. Celac chuckled softly under his faceplate. This was the result of years of construction and intelligence, a grotesque monument to civilization's advancements. He spotted a large hole in the Techna Nui, possibly an entrance to the maintenance tunnels that probably lay under what was Techna. However, the hole was across a crevice about 8 or 9 feet wide. The Glatorian revved the handle bars and flames spewed out of the six exhaust pipes of his motorcycle. The Magnum Opus accelerated forward and Celac squinted as he jumped the gap.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: No profile because I intend to kill this character soon. :PIC - Arell - New Metru Nui"Well, almost the best."A Toa of lightning stepped towards Krayzikk and Esao. As they made out the slim figure, they realized why she had access to the CHI building. Captain of the Elite Group, Arell Yura. Most of the officers snapped to attention."You forgot the four of us left that were trained by the Toa whose sword is, even now, in the possession of this man," she motioned to Krayzikk, "and admit it, Esao. If I had snipers around here we both know who would win."She crossed her arms."I've been sent to assist you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Aihus-New Metru Nui)In many ways, Aihus felt like this new land was more homely then Techna, Sure, it was harsh, and sure, it was dangerous, but he was used to such terrain. The Technans were obviously not. Most of them were far too spoiled, far too used to their computerized world. So he, being virtually a caveman to them, took charge of the situation. Using his skills and knowledge, he tried to help his new comrades. They'd been rather easy to teach, thank Mata Nui.Now, he simply wandered the village, looking for things to help with.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: (Parazan)Parazan pondered the idea that he wasn't the last of his kind. The holocron came from a Toa,meaning it could be some sort of tracking device where Techna could pin-point his location and arrest him. It threw the holocron into a nearby lake,watching the tiny explosion go off when it hit the water. It was now wanted. Techna thought he was a hacker. It saw a billboard not so far away that had all known information about it. He was wanted. Techna was looking for him. He had to flee Metru-Nui.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: (Parazan)Parazan took off his Jetpack to make sure it had fuel. It just ran out of fuel because he flew all the way from Onu-Metru to Le-Metru. Luckily,he hadn't gotten rid of his old Jetpack fuel refiller. he too kit off his leg and refilled the Jetpack. Then,he put the Jetpack back on and flew away.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

OOC: Where is the group (Skyra, Krayzikk, etc.) located? Are they somewhere private or public?IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-NuiEzraftin continued his way through the city. Nothing had changed in his hours spent gone. Unsurprising. That didn't matter - all that mattered was finding worth allies, so that he could find the Ignika.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: (Parazan)Parazan had been flying for two hours,and he made it all the way to the eastern Canyon,and looked at the wreckage of TECHNA and all the rubble there was. But then,it saw the dead body of a creature that closely resembled him,with the exception of holding a different weapon.

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

IC: (Aihus-NMN, Outskirts)Straight in the middle of the bustle, Aihus spotted a group of beings huddled together. Needing something to do, he casually walked on over to them. With a grin, he said."Might I ask what you are doing?"OOC: That's Skyra/Krayzikk's group.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: @ Krayzikk; ThanksIC: AMTaOS / Testing Area, Wreckage of Techna-Nui"Do you not think the air one is a bit slow?" asked AMTaOS to Tain and Savina. She made no attempts to hide the 'private' conversation from Lekar.IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-NuiEzraftin soon came upon a cluster of gathered individuals - some incredibly powerful and high ranked. Quickly placing his axe away, he moved over to the group, inquiring, "What's happening here?"He wasn't the only one. He did it almost simultaneous to another being, who looked a little out of place in this era of history.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC - Arell"I can already tell you are a fool, then. You have nothing to compare your skills to, having not seen us."She turned to the newcomer."Oh, you know. Things you shouldn't know about. Little stuff like that."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krayzikk"No, it isn't." The Terminator commented. "As National Security Adviser, I can easily say that you don't have clearance." He tapped the sword hilt again. "Convince me otherwise."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Completely forgot that I could change my username back in January. Oh well,just changed it to Parazan.IC: (Parazan)Parazan remembered about how a strange Kanohi crashed into the swamp a long time ago,and how it made itself a body and a vehicle and then it flew off. He wished that mask was with him right now,so that he could revive this creature of his species,but the Kanohi mask of life exploded when it crashed into Karzahni Nui. He then flew away from the crash site,and was gonna fly for a while.

Edited by Parazan

IC: Skyra - New Metru Nui -"Look, if you'd just gotten out of a stasis pod after being abandoned in one for 700 years...what the karz would you say!?" Skyra said, scoffing. IC: Savina - Somewhere inside the Wreckage of Techna Nui -Savina, as usual, said nothing, being mute by choice, unless she absolute had to speak, she wouldn't. She just continued to walk into the next testing area.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Parazan)Parazan flew away,back to the new Metru-Nui. It looked as if Techna realized that he wasn't a criminal,but just a normal citizen. He was relieved. He flew back to the small hut in the outskirts of Ta-Metru;since he looked like the red-colored citizens,he fitted in quite perfectly.

Edited by Parazan

IC: AMTaOS / Testing Chambers, Wreckage of Techna-NuiSavina would get no further than inside the elevator shaft, waiting for it to descend. She and Tain would need Lekar..."You need the air Toa."Unless..."You two can press the emergency override button, of course, abandoning him to his fate in solitary testing."Well, there was that option."Or kill him."That too.IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"Convince you of what? That I have clearance to something? Why would I lie about having something I don't? What I do wonder about is why you feel I shouldn't know - unless I'm mistaken, none of us are Hackers, and have nothing to hide."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk let out a mechanical laugh. "Remember Ryjak?" He pointed at Arell. "He was her predecessor. He turned out to be a hacker."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"He was a Toa of Shadows. You were asking for it appointing him to second in command of the elite guard." Ezraftin replied. "Not that I could have had any stay. Mata-Nui intended to place me within that cell, and so I stayed there. It is not my position to debate over that."OOC: EDIT: Corrected 'leader' to 'second in command'.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)Unknown to Reichenbach, I was contacting anyone I could. Just to see what the Karz was going on.>'Green' connecting to Helsa...>No connection available.>Reconnecting...>No connection available.I curse to myself, she was probably dead, or worse.>'Green' connecting to Mror...>Connection available, start converstion? Yes/No?>Yes.>Starting...>Its's Green. I need help.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (New Metru-Nui): The trio soon arrived at a restaurant, outside which some kind of arrest attempt on a four-armed, jetpack-faced being. Solia shook her head and entered the restaurant, buying a shaken martini and taking a seat next to the only other Toa in the place.OOC: That'd be Kinvex, Xemnas ;)

IC: Esao (New Metru Nui)I felt like screaming. Arell was a notorious *****, and the Elite Group was nothing but a bunch of pumped-up, egotistical pricks who were borderline cocky and threw their rank around everywhere they went. In short, they were just like me.And there was only enough room in the world for one me."I'm Director of Field Operations for the Counter Hacker Initiative, Arell," I spat. "This is my jurisdiction. Don't you have a playground to shut down somewhere?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Gravity, I promise I'll do a Mror IC when I'm not on my phone.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk facepalmed. "Esao, face it, she is a female version of you. Deal with it. Captain, Esao does have a point. But this is a matter of unknown jurisdiction, so it might be best if you come along."

fK5oqYf.jpg