Techna: Breakdown

IC - Arell - CHI OfficeArell rolled her eyes. Esao led a group of toddlers in children's clothing. The worst thing was their ego. A few days in open war and they'd be scared to death or have a bullet in their skull."Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting your little make-believe party. I came here to actually help you, Esao."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Uh, just to mention, Parazin...1. The fate of the Ignika is still unknown. It might've been destroyed, it might not have been, but it's still unusable by normal players. ;)2. I don't think New Metru Nui is literally separated into different sectors; given it's only as big as Ta-Koro. The place that was over a volcano on Mata Nui? I just don't think there'd be enough room.Just wanted to mention that. =)-==IC: Kairan//New Metru Nui==-Kairan sighed, as he held his hand to his face.These people are part of the government? Kairan thought, but kept his skepticism to himself."So, before we break out into the next round of arguing, when do we plan on leaving?" Kairan asked, as he wondered about that.

OOC: The last place the Ignika was located is also directly above an extremely angry robot.IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"On that note, where are you going, and why are you sending a bunch of individuals who, no matter how irksome they are - I won't give names - are important to the structural integrity of the city? No matter how good you think you are, the threat of dying is still present."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Uh, just to mention, Parazan...1. The fate of the Ignika is still unknown. It might've been destroyed, it might not have been, but it's still unusable by normal players. ;)2. I don't think New Metru Nui is literally separated into different sectors; given it's only as big as Ta-Koro. The place that was over a volcano on Mata Nui? I just don't think there'd be enough room.Just wanted to mention that. =)

OOC:Then again,a small city like that can still be divided into sectors.IC: (Parazan)Parazan woke up from the dream world. He remembered that the fate of the Ignika was unknown,and that it was right above a VERY angry robot. He decided to fly towards TECHNA anyway. He flew up. Up and up. He was so high up that he could see the entire new Metru-Nui;he for once saw how small the six sectors were. He then saw the immense height of the Citadel,and then he flew to the top. He touched it. He got a small shock. "Electrified"

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikkblooked around, then back to Ezcraftin. "Technically, I can't die. If I fall, I can just be reloaded into a néw body. And with the group assembled here, death is unlikely. We have some of the top fighters right here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-NuiEzraftin looked towards Krayzikk and replied, "And were Matrapolix, Forcyte, and even Enalti your superiors? Or even Ion? And yet they fell, did they not? You have three high ranked officials standing here, ready for combat, which, while admirable, is foolhardy."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)"What's with you?" I asked, not caring if he knew I was trying to contact people.>No responce, put on hold? Yes/No>Yes"You know what, I don't want to know," I added.The entire ship was a wreck, without a soul in sight. Not that I could see very far, the flashlight seemed to be running out of juice. Well, atleast my Huna still worked. I hoped my rifle did as well. To test it, I fired a bolt of acid at a nearby door. The bolt burned a perfect circle, and continued on through the back wall.>Conversation with Mror on hold.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Reichenbach"I'm a kind of neutral-ish person, you see. All I want is to stir up a little chaos." Although Elirak still couldn't see him, Reichenbach smiled. "All I need is for you to deliver a message."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Wade (Wreckage of Techna-Nui)Scouring the ruins of Techna-Nui for spare parts or supplies, the Toa of magnetism wearing desert camo armor was alone and quite bored. He couldn't even remember what he came here looking for in fact. Despite his best efforts at searching, all that surrounded him was junk or either valuable material damaged in the crash."Well...back to New Metru-Nui for me." he muttered to himself, tearing down a wall of iron with his powers of magnetism out of boredom, a loud noise of clanging metal following after. It revealed a dark hallway leading to nothing but darkness, not very tempting for Wade. Turning his back, he began walking away.OOC: Queue Gravity

IC: (Parazan)Parazan flew towards the TECHNA crashsite. It once again saw the dead body of a member of it's species. It then flew inside the ship,and saw the Ignika,lying there,on top of a giant robot. It quickly snuck past the robot,grabbed the mask,and it got out of the spaceship. It then put the mask on the dead body.

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)"What sort of message?" I asked, right before I heard the sound of clanging metal.It seemed I wasn't alone, well Reichenbach was here, but you know what I mean. I ran towards the sound, my implant allowing me to dodge and jump any debris in my way. There, up ahead, I could just barely make out the shape of a camo armored Toa."Hey! Wait!" I called to the being.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AMTaOS / CKCAMTaOS stirred as she heard a 'thwack' outside of the building. One of the external cameras flared to life, and looked to see a winged figure, attempting to break into the CKC. The 'eye' on the camera narrowed in, and her voice echoed out towards the being, "What on Spherus Magna are you doing?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: KrayzikkHad Krayzikk still had eyes, they would have glinted with rage. He drew up to his full height, towering over most present. "Do not dare to patronize me. I am well aware of the consequences of battle, for I have already died in the line of duty." His voice held traces of rage, though his voice remained mechanical."As for the examples you name, they were indeed my superiors. But three of the four you name made their sacrifices knowing the consequences. And Enatlai turned his back on the Techna. Do not presume to know the situation, or the people dealing with it."IC: Mror, KrahziaMror sat on a rock, not far from where Ryjak continued to build. The Vortixx lazily turned the page of a book he had salvaged from the wreckage. Incoming call......Accept?Y/NY"Hello?"IC: TainTain waited for Lekar to catch up.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Wade (Techna-Nui Crash site)The echoed noise coming from the tunnel made it barely recognizable as a voice, giving Wade a bit of a jolt before he turned around in a flash, his Vector submachine gun point right at Elirak. Relief flooded through him slightly realizing it was merely another person but then again, this person could just be someone to kill him and steal his supplies."Stop!" he ordered, finger ready to pull the trigger. "Who are you?"

IC: Elirak"Yo! Wait, don't shoot!" I said, stopping. "I'm Elirak, and what in that name of Mata Nui happened here?"Not that it mattered, I could easily melt any bullets shot at me. I heard what Reichenbach had said: "Tell them that Reichenbach is wating".I mental heard a click as the conversation started up again.>Thank Mata Nui, I was begining to think I was the only one. Any way, it's Green, and where the Karz is everybody?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"I do not assume to know the situation - I do, however, assume to know that there are plenty of warriors willing to take on a task, rather than sending individuals whose loss could cause a major impact. I may be included in that, depending on what the mission is - but you have decided to keep that hidden, meaning that in the event of you dying, we would also lose knowledge of what you died for.""And do not assume that death is the worst thing that can happen, either. Have you considered at all the possibility of capture? Kill the others, capture the robot."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Krayzikk"You make a few good points." Krayzikk responded. "However, none of them change the situation. And just because a being is too vital to be wasted, it doesn't mean that being should be squandered." Besides, it's possible what we're dealing with isn't a Hacker in the slightest.IC: Mror"Depends of who you mean by everybody."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"While dissuading you does not seem an option for me, could I ask what it is, exactly, that you are planning to do? Needless to say, you're some of the best at what you do here on the ship. So whatever it is you're doing is something important - which, again, I would like to know. Especially if it has any link to the mask of life, or to the ships wreckage overall."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk hesitated. "Alright. I'll tell you what I can. There was an incident reported in the wreckage involving an officer, and at least one civilian. Unknown jurisdiction." If the being was as smart as he was acting, he'd understand the implications. They didn't know what was behind it.IC: Mror"I'm not stupid, kid." Mror answered, turning another page. "Not all of us are accounted for. Some have scattered to the winds, others have grouped up."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"Then I volunteer myself for the mission," Ezraftin said without hesitation. "And I'm coming even if you don't accept it. If it means saving lives, I'm willing to do it - especially if it's in the wreckage. Every time I go there, it puts me that much closer to my goal."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Krayzikk Krayzikk let out a mechanical sigh, and looked at Esao. "You made the TAC team. Your call."IC: Mror"Since you're just calling now, I'm gonna guess your in the wreckage. Get out of the wreckage. Not far away is a small city, they call it New Metru Nui. Go there, and don't get killed."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Wade (Techna-Nui Ruins)Either this guy was playing Wade, was taking a very long nap or was just plain stupid, asking "What happened here?" Still not letting go of the worse possibilities, Wade kept his weapon trained on the Toa of acid."What, have you been living under a rock? Look around: this place is wrecked and we're stranded in Mata-Nui knows where." he began, his voice irritated. Not by Elirak but by the fact he just mentioned; it was still hard to accept it."Ah, who am I kidding, it doesn't matter who you are unless you try to kill me. I can take you to safety however try anything funny and you'll find your skull full of holes, 'aight?"

IC: (Parazan)Parazan's hands started burning. He couldn't handle all this power. He dropped the mask,and watched as the body exploded into tiny bits of light. "Oh,well. It had it's chance"Parazan then noticed a disk lying there. He grabbed the disk and ran. Exhausted,he stopped for a little while,and then he flew away.

IC: Wade (Crash Site)"So you have been living under a rock...wreckage, whatever in some unfortunate coma. Well, there's a start for everything, eh Greenie? New life starts today for you." he said, too busy with his own feelings to be aware of how big this could be for Elirak."C'mon, follow me. Takin' you to New Metru-Nui, your new home unless you're a hacker." Wade ordered, turning around but never holstering his gun, prepared to retaliate if Mr. Lime Green decided to attack."You ain't a hacker, right?"

IC: Elirak"No, I'm not. Horrible people, they killed my brother," I said, "And I rather you call me Elirak."That was entirely true. Elirak wasn't a Hacker, but Green was. And Green had killed my brother. I followed the Toa, and asked, "How will we get there, is it far?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Wade (Crash Site)In answer to Elirak's question, Wade led them to a spot where lay a flat iron wall with handles clumsily forged into it. Ushering the two onto it, he sat cross-legged and took hold of one set of handles."Wade, Toa of magnetism at you're service. Gonna make this thing move while we sit on it, Gree- uh, Elirak; much faster than walking and less tiresome...for passengers."

IC: (Parazan)Parazan was bak to his hut. It decided to take off his Kanohi. When it did,it saw one of the few parts of it's body that was actually organic;it's brain. It put it's Kanohi back on. Then,Parazan took off it's Jetpack and saw how dirty it was. It brushed off all the layers of dust that settled over it's Jetpack over the years. It then put it back on. Then,Parazan remembered about the disk and got it back out. Parazan examined it closely,and then put it into a computer that it salvaged from TECHNA a while back. The computer then showed a message.Would you like to open file Karzahni_Magna? _yes _no>yesOpening file,15% complete"Seems to be taking a while"Opening file,78% completeOpening file,100% complete>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----transmition begins--->>>>>>"Welcome. I am a hacker. I remain anomynous. You have been hired to steal a prized bounty. The reward: $100,000,000. >>>------transmition ends------>>>>>

-==IC: Blade//Near Krahzia==-Blade panted, and then fell to a knee again, with a wince.I can't keep going on like this. But heading to the Hacker's city would be suicide... But... I don't know if it's worth wearing myself out over this. ... I only need to rest a bit, though. Blade thought, as he stood up with a growl, and began to head north a little more, but still with the volcano as his primary destination.

IC: Wade (En route to New Metru-Nui)With both Toa now sitting on the makeshift 'vehicle', Wade willed the wall to lift into the air and began steering it forward, starting slow but gaining running speed eventually. This was one of the many times he was glad to have a visor, with all the wind and dust blowing in his face."Now, I know what you're thinking." he declared loudly over the wind. "We're riding a sheet of metal and all that karz but don't worry, it's perfectly safe unless I lose my concentration or we get shot at."Off in the distance, New Metru-Nui began to come into view."There's your new home, coma boy."

IC: AMTaOS / Testing Chamber, Wreckage of Techna-Nui"Well, the birdie flew away. I hate birds."AMTaOS' voice came down upon Savina and Tain once more, saying, "Well, your buddy is insisting I send you on without him. No, really, I'm serious. You better go on."The elevator shafts sealed, pulling down the duo to another level before opening up. The two would be facing each other in a room, with a short stairway leading up into whatever sick test AMTaOS had planned for them. There was, of course, the third shaft - maybe Lekar would come from there?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Wade (Approaching New Metru-Nui)"They named it the Citadel, dunno why but it's just as good a name as any other." Wade explained very vaguely, letting a long pause follow just to mess around with Elirak."Place where most of the city's computer, technology and whatnot is powered and where lots of data's stored. Few other miscellaneous things there as well, you'll have to check it out yourself." he explained even further right before his associate would ask another question.

IC: (Aihus-NMN Outskirts)Aihus couldn't help but be a bit offended. This high-level Toa. Arell, was more stuck up then anyone he'd ever met. And he'd been the head a rather large court of nobles. "I assure you, I can handle myself in this mission."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur