Bionicle: Rebellion-Staring You

ZTG

This topic is an audition form for your self moc to be featured in BIONICLE: Rebellion! Exactly what is BIONICLE Rebellion?Many a millennia after Spherus Magna was restored, a great city called New Spherus was made, and corrupted. A corrupted toa, a possed glatorian, and a traitor to his people, are working together to revive an evil spirit that was able to overthrow the Great Spirit.A rebellion was formed, to restore the city, and to prevent to resurrection of The Evil Spirit. However, even unity is not enough, as their attempts have failed.But when a young toa discovers and ancient mask, he unlocks a power that could help them find the Great Spirit and destroy the Evil armies.If you want to join the Rebellion, or aid in reviving the Evil Spirit, make an application here.Here is how to do the audition form:Name:Species:Gender:Element(s):Kanohi (if any):Personality:Color scheme:Arsenal:Bio:Speciality:Alliance:Hope you guys help out On this big Animation project dedicated to BIONICLE! Oh if you have a picture of the moc, post it as well if you can! You can only post once so if you have more than one, edit your post!

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

It would help greatly if you provided some information in this topic as to what exactly this project is and what you plan to do with it, rather than just ask for people's help on a "big animation project" that they know nothing about. Some information on the concept, story, etc., would be nice. I myself would be more likely to contribute if I knew more. :] I don't think simply asking for help is allowed anyway--personal requests belong in your signature, which I see you've used already.

Ah, okay, I see now. Thanks for editing the topic. The basic plot sounds fairly good, and I'll be interested to see where it goes. I may consider sending a few characters in, but I'd like to ask--is this going to be stop motion? Hand-drawn animation? CGI?

Hand drawn animation, it's easier since I draw a lot, and it's easier to create evil monsters and characters when rendering a cgi character takes a day, and Bionicle Mocs add more Bionicle feel, backgrounds are needed and I my house isn't a good example and green screen is a bad idea for stop motion. So flip book animation is the most easy way of creating it.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Since this a big animation some characters will be in the background, some have lines, and some have important roles, I hope you understandAnd the characters selected will be posted on the Bionicle Rebellion fb page.

Edited by Zacax