Anubis (L.d.d. Moc)

Inspired by (Garnia Returns)'s Anubis, this MOC took me three days to finish. I hope you guys like it!lddscreenshot15.png_thumb.jpgLink to the LDD file here.Comments and constructive criticism greatly appreciated.Feel free to make any desired adjustments to the original file if you'd like and post the changes on this topic.Thanks!:tohu:Edit: Image thumbnailed due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB, and posted images on the rest of BZPower to 500 kB.Click on the thumbnail to view the original image.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

The shoulder armor is just perfect! Beautiful parts usage on the torso. The legs could be more convincing, as-is they're too straight. Otherwise it's a pretty amazing MOC.

Thanks dude! But I really wanted to keep the flow of the legs consistent with that of the whole figure if you know what I mean. And thanks again man!:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I really like this. It's pretty accurate, and it looks awesome. I really love the use of those BIONICLE ankle armor pieces on the shoulders. One idea I want to give you is maybe to make the shin armor one size smaller. It looks a bit odd being that large. Otherwise, great job. It's a beautiful MOC.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.