FireEmblem

Back from the dead...

flaming_comics_2_finale_opening.png

If you're new, please start with the first comic in the Flaming Comics section. (scroll down!)

Characters:

FireEmblem - the Author.Nui - the Cousin.Pro - the Guardian.Laika - the Lover.Comics:Comics by FireEmblem will be in red.Comics by Xetra will be in orange.Comics by Mr. Maniac will be in gray.

Comic 1 - We're Back In BusinessComic 2 - Space CatsComic 3 - Peering Into Your Soul, PGS Robin HoodComic 4 - Do Not TouchComic 5 - Rammed, PGS Kahi Govaki: Ace AttorneyComic 6 - Weatherboy, PGS ZikoComic 7 - Under The Mask, PGS Mr.Maniac*Filler 1 - ImpersonationComic 8 - The Girlfriend PGS Arc1110Comic 9 - Couch PotatoesComic 10 - Potty Humor GS HojirickComic 11 - HAPPY HALLOWEEN... sorta...Comic 12 - SmallComic 13 - Arc Haz Beard?Comic 14 - Disturbed? I am!Comic 15 - ...so that's why I'm late.Comic 16 - CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SONComic 17 - Stop Complaining.Comic 18 - Height DifferenceComic 19 - Extreme Makeover*Filler 2 - StealingComic 20 - What's With the Lights?Comic 21 - Mustache.Comic 22 - Generic Humor PGS Jalla199*Filler 3 - ProcrastinationComic 23 - Buttons or Zippers PGS Kohu FurnoComic 24 - Budget Cuts

Flaming Comics (season one)

(NOTE: I made these when I was 10 turning 11. Excuse the terrible quality and jokes.)

Red is by FireEmblem

Gray is by Dr. Meraceire

NOTE TO FORMER CO-AUTHORS AND PGSES: Your character will be used in the end of the season, but will not be used during the course of season three.

I am not accepting PGSes, Co-Authors, or Guest Stars during the run of season three.Credits:Xanis for Xaniskit 2.0.Arc1110 for backgrounds, couch, and his car.Nuparurocks for furniture.Zero the Vampire for the outside background(s).Johnuva for Nui's truck.Khols for Kash.Venom, Vahkoro, and many others for inspiration.

Edited by karpinskijd

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

I like the comics a lot. I like the humor in the series, and the use of Xaniskit makes it awesome. I think my favorite character is the money person... Geico mascot... thing.Nice job on the series so far, and keep up the good work.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I like the comics a lot. I like the humor in the series, and the use of Xaniskit makes it awesome. I think my favorite character is the money person... Geico mascot... thing.Nice job on the series so far, and keep up the good work.~Soran

thank you! the geico mascot was put in because he was only used in one other comic series. after getting permission from the original author to use it, i aimed to put him in every comic. kind of disappeared somewhere, but. once again, thank you! :biggrin: Edited by karpinskijd

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

• 2 months later...