Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

Yes! The game looks great so far. Really can't wait to see more.But what I really want to see in Multiplayer/character customization footage. I think that's what everyone is looking forward to the most.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I know this isn't part of the Canon Transformers universes... But...Anyone remember the old Transformers RPGs that went on around here? There were three of them, the first one went by alright, the second one had a cut-off ending because one of the "moderators" of the RPG ended up pulling something out that the creator of the RPG steadfastly and absolutely refused to use, and the third one ended up just dying just after the beginning with no activity.I honestly wouldn't mind popping in on a new Transformers RPG if someone had one, as long as it would be something extremely well written and has good moderation...

ace_combat.jpg
"Slyph Squadron, engaging."

I know this isn't part of the Canon Transformers universes... But...Anyone remember the old Transformers RPGs that went on around here? There were three of them, the first one went by alright, the second one had a cut-off ending because one of the "moderators" of the RPG ended up pulling something out that the creator of the RPG steadfastly and absolutely refused to use, and the third one ended up just dying just after the beginning with no activity.I honestly wouldn't mind popping in on a new Transformers RPG if someone had one, as long as it would be something extremely well written and has good moderation...

I posted my idea for something like that in the COT RPG request forums if you want to take a look.

67tlbk.png

I've had a recent infatuation with tracking down rotf prime. thats probably because i got jetfire...i want one soooo bad

Heh, have fun picking a version of that mold. There's many out there with a couple dozen people for each trying to say it's the best. In my opinion - and this is just off of analysis but not by owning any of the toys - I would try for any version based off of the "Buster Prime" remolding, including subsequent remoldings.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I posted my idea for something like that in the COT RPG request forums if you want to take a look.
I'm looking it over, and while it's not as fleshed-out as some of the RPGs I've played in, I'm liking it. Count me in if/when it gets approved. :)-Inferna

I've had a recent infatuation with tracking down rotf prime. thats probably because i got jetfire...i want one soooo bad

Heh, have fun picking a version of that mold. There's many out there with a couple dozen people for each trying to say it's the best. In my opinion - and this is just off of analysis but not by owning any of the toys - I would try for any version based off of the "Buster Prime" remolding, including subsequent remoldings.~|ET|~
i honestly don't care what version... i would prefer it with swords, but it needs to combine with jetfire. and obviously in decent condition. and tfsource is completely out of them. this should be fun. but if there's going to be a new movie.... one can hope they reuse that mold.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Speaking of Jetfire and Prime, it'd be cool if some third party made Jetfire parts for a movie voyager Prime, or a transforming trailer/wing parts for the DOTM voyager.Also, I've been watching E3. Metroplex is awesome!Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

theres a cancelled figure like that http://tfwiki.net/wi...me_(Movie)/toysits on that page somewhere. it looks cool, too bad it went defunctedit: oh, dotm. whoops

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

i honestly don't care what version... i would prefer it with swords, but it needs to combine with jetfire. and obviously in decent condition. and tfsource is completely out of them. this should be fun. but if there's going to be a new movie.... one can hope they reuse that mold.
With as much time as it'll probably take for that to happen, it will be a new mold.On the subject of new molds - FOC. I thought the first wave was supposed to be hitting stores, but there's been nothing on them yet. I'm really surprised.And on FOC - Metroplex. Yup, he is awesome.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

theres a cancelled figure like that http://tfwiki.net/wi...me_(Movie)/toysits on that page somewhere. it looks cool, too bad it went defunctedit: oh, dotm. whoops

Even still, that would have been cool to have. I was actually thinking of that when I posted.On the subject of FOC, we're getting so many repaints of the Combaticons: retail Energon colors, Amazon exclusive G2, and SDCC game accurate colors. But no Ruination? I think that would be a cool repaint (mainly because I'm an RID fan. Especially of the RID 'Cons).Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

I don't collect the figures, but I do watch the shows (G1 and Prime mostly). I'd have to say Starscream is probably my favorite character, I like his ambition.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Saw the Escalation gameplay. Not much new, but we did see first gameplay of Megatron. I must say I'm digging his design (of his back...). We also got to see Starscream who hasn't changed at all in design (if he has, it's minor). Megatron's special ability is a shield which is cool I guess, and Starscream can drop a little thingy that, while standing in the little bubble it creates, you get increased power. That'll probably come in handyBut that's not the best thing. I'm absolutely in love with the Gear Shredder. A gun that can shoot Tron discs? That cut your enemies in half? That can bounce off walls? That's going to be fun.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

dat grimlock dat escalationdat first level*Dusts hands*Here's some stuff I found on a fansite (from a Q&A session with Matt Teiger from High Moon, so it's official):-There's also going to be more 'Big Bots', and since Bruticus and Metroplex are so awesome, I foresee a good reaction to them if there are more.-Ultra Magnus is probably in it too, seeing as there's a toy of him coming out.-There are no current plans for a collectors edition.-The G1 Prime is a completely new model, and is unlockable in-game for both single player and multiplayer, so don't worry about it being a preorder bonus :lol:-Gameplay is longer than WFC (no surprises there)-Storyline is canon (also no surprises)-The song in the cinematic Metroplex trailer is Cities in Dust by the EverloveIt's all shaping up to be pretty darn awesome.

I like it, though I would've preferred Earth and/or Cybertron as the setting.

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony

Fall of Cybertron's redesigns, though small in some cases, are awesome.

Agreed. However, Megatron looks a little... Fat. I'll get used to it. Optimus looks great though.So, new gameplay. Basically what we've seen at E3 except without commentary. Optimus and Starscream's levels.Oh, and Grimlock gameplay was released as well. Kickback's voice sounds kinda creepy.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

I think I already saw the Grimlock gameplay. As for Starscream... :o I want him more of this. There's also a bit of Warpath and some awesome Metroplex sequences in Optimus' gameplay.I agree about Megatron, but he'll grow on me. Megatron designs always do http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

Edited by Doctor Wotz

I wonder if Warpath will be playable in FOC, or if he'll just be a side character as seen in the Optimus gameplay.In other news, I finally (after, like, a month of hunting) got TF:P Bulkhead. Decent figure for those who missed out on the FE (like me).Now all I need is to find Knockout and a Vehicon or two. Oh well. At least my Autobot cast is complete.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

I'm still opting for a First Edition Bulkhead, even an overpriced one. I just can't convince myself to get the RiD version, which can also be said for Optimus and Starscream. I was hoping the Takara version of Knock Out would be a lot nicer, as far as paint goes, but meh. Those Micron ports also look kinda bad. At least Breakdown looks really, really awesome, and hopefully the Jet Vehicons get a Hasbro release so people can armybuild with those, too.

plop

I'm still opting for a First Edition Bulkhead, even an overpriced one. I just can't convince myself to get the RiD version, which can also be said for Optimus and Starscream. I was hoping the Takara version of Knock Out would be a lot nicer, as far as paint goes, but meh. Those Micron ports also look kinda bad. At least Breakdown looks really, really awesome, and hopefully the Jet Vehicons get a Hasbro release so people can armybuild with those, too.
Though I agree with you in saying the FE Bulkhead is better, I really don't mind the RID one and feel it's a nice replacement. Same goes for Optimus.Then again, this is coming from someone who really has no complaints about anything. Plus, all the RID figures that have been released scale quite nicely (FE Bulkhead and Prime just seem too big compared to everyone else judging by reviews) As for Starscream though, you should try hunting down a FE. The Deluxe size is in scale, more accurate, and looks much nicer compared to the Voyager.But y'know. If you'd be happier with a more expensive, better looking Bulkhead and Prime, then by all means go ahead.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Warpath in DOTM is so horrible when you're finding cover in multiplayer. His chest cannon sticks out, whatever you hide behind.
Warpath doesn't need cover. I'm serious, I hardly play it any more upon playing it to death and going back to WfC, but when I do, I play almost exclusively as the soldier class (with some customisations, like making him green, calling him "HENCH" and fiddling around with some of the weapons), because it's practically invincible. You can stand in the middle of the battlefield and slice through the enemy ranks with that beautiful weapon of his, and come out with health. Very low health, but health nonetheless, which is more than all the deceased Autobots around you.

Though I agree with you in saying the FE Bulkhead is better, I really don't mind the RID one and feel it's a nice replacement. Same goes for Optimus.Then again, this is coming from someone who really has no complaints about anything. Plus, all the RID figures that have been released scale quite nicely (FE Bulkhead and Prime just seem too big compared to everyone else judging by reviews)As for Starscream though, you should try hunting down a FE. The Deluxe size is in scale, more accurate, and looks much nicer compared to the Voyager.But y'know. If you'd be happier with a more expensive, better looking Bulkhead and Prime, then by all means go ahead.Kalhiki
Well, I've been hoping that Hasbro meant what they said when they said that they'd try to find some way to rerelease the FE's in some manner. I guess for now, I've just been keeping an eye on various sites to see if they have some FE's in restock. RobotKingdom had Bulk restocked for a bit, but meh, I wasn't able to catch him in time.

plop

ok, quick question for those of you who own the ds versions of the games from the first two movies.i cant seem to get on the network to do the allspark war or battle for energon. anyone else having this issue?

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

What gave you the feeling? Lol.
Take a guess :P
ok, quick question for those of you who own the ds versions of the games from the first two movies.i cant seem to get on the network to do the allspark war or battle for energon. anyone else having this issue?
It's possible they closed the server or whatever they use for DS, since it was a movie game and came out quite a while ago. Game companies do that sometimes to give themselves more room (Bungie did it with Halo 2 etc.).Although I don't own a DS, so I'm really going out on a limb here. You might just have bad Internet connection :shrugs:

Anybody else having supreme trouble finding a PRID Vehicon at retail. I found Knock Out and Hot Shot, but not a single darn Vehicon. Fortunately though, Hot Shot is a surprisingly awesome toy. I skipped on PRID Bumblebee just for this remold (since I already have FE Bumblebee), and man is he worth it. Totally rocks an otherwise "meh" mold. Knock Out is pretty neat, too. He's not very impressive at first, but once you play with him a bit, he grows on you. I just don't understand why Hasbro chose to paint all of that maroon on him, when it could've easily been sacrificed for yellow rims and better detailing in robot mode. Just... the heck, Hasbro? The heck.Oh, and FOC looks pretty darn amazing. I just can't decide what preorder I want...

Edited by Stryker055

Vehicons are one per case of eight for wave three. There'll be two per case in the wave four revision. Well, it seems I might have to settle for the PRID Optimus and Bulkhead, after seeing the voyager Ultra Magnus and Thundertron figures, just so I can invest in the Prime line a bit more.I'm also really geeking out over all these new Masterpiece figures. Soundwave and Laserbeak look absolutely amazing, and Sideswipe also looks pretty neat. Here's to hoping they get a stateside release.EDIT:Masterpiece-Soundwave-02_1339682223.jpgMasterpiece-Soundwave-06_1339682223.jpgOh man, oh man, that Laserbeak looks absolutely amazingly engineered. The cannons integrate into the transformation; he has that little camera he had in the movie; and he looks really articulated. All my money, Takara.

Edited by Knock Out

plop