Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

I'm trying to get the whole Classics/Universe/Generations collection started, and I'm pretty much trying to get the majority of the Prime line. At least, I want the show cast, though a few of the non-show characters look really nice (Hot Shot and Dead End come to mind).

plop

I'm trying to get the whole Classics/Universe/Generations collection started, and I'm pretty much trying to get the majority of the Prime line. At least, I want the show cast, though a few of the non-show characters look really nice (Hot Shot and Dead End come to mind).
This is what I say with Hot Shot: If you have FE Bumblebee and you never got the PRID version, get Hot Shot. If you have PRID Bumblebee would like the mold better if it wasn't Bumblebee, get Hot Shot. If you don't have either FE or PRID Bumblebee because you hate Bumblebee, get Hot Shot.Hot Shot is the DOTM Thundercracker for me; a repaint of a mold that almost everybody would normally pass over that improves upon the original toy but is a non-screen character. (Coincidentally, they're both blue.)Basically what I'm saying is buy Hot Shot. EVERYONE. *runs and cradles PRID Hot Shot*
TNG. If you want a good movie bumblebee, go human alliance. One of my favorites
I second this. As one who isn't really into Movie Bumblebee's design in general, HA Bumblebee is a fantastic toy and easily the best one yet (arguably tied with Battle Blades; BB has a more accurate head and sizes better with the others). Edited by Lockon Stratos

This is what I say with Hot Shot: If you have FE Bumblebee and you never got the PRID version, get Hot Shot. If you have PRID Bumblebee would like the mold better if it wasn't Bumblebee, get Hot Shot. If you don't have either FE or PRID Bumblebee because you hate Bumblebee, get Hot Shot.Hot Shot is the DOTM Thundercracker for me; a repaint of a mold that almost everybody would normally pass over that improves upon the original toy but is a non-screen character. (Coincidentally, they're both blue.)Basically what I'm saying is buy Hot Shot. EVERYONE. *runs and cradles PRID Hot Shot*
TNG. If you want a good movie bumblebee, go human alliance. One of my favorites
I second this. As one who isn't really into Movie Bumblebee's design in general, HA Bumblebee is a fantastic toy and easily the best one yet (arguably tied with Battle Blades; BB has a more accurate head and sizes better with the others).
i wanted BBBB (ha!) but i passed him up for WFC bumblebee. cant say i made a mistake either. the mistake was passing up drift. if i had known i was gonna get the cliff repaint i woulda grabbed drift. (in case you didn't notice, I've got a thing with swords)and when i say favorite i don't mean favorite BB, i mean all time top pick of my collection favorite. Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Movie Leader BB has that modification from the third movie, and more accurate all around. Especially the legs, definitely has HA beat there.HA owns him in scale though.
HA owns him in everything, buddy.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Leader's gimmick isn't in the toy, it attaches to it, and thus doesn't interfere with the toy. I'll admit, HA has those cool pop-out weapons, but I find it annoying that you need the partner human to activate them. Never saw Sam jump on BB and pull a weapon out of his body before. I've watched the video reviews, so I've seen both from all around, and seen what they do.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Leader's gimmick isn't in the toy, it attaches to it, and thus doesn't interfere with the toy. I'll admit, HA has those cool pop-out weapons, but I find it annoying that you need the partner human to activate them. Never saw Sam jump on BB and pull a weapon out of his body before.I've watched the video reviews, so I've seen both from all around, and seen what they do.
you do not need the human for them. they work fine without sam.i also.theres no leader barricade to make fight scenes with.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Voyager Megs is my favorite mold from the DOTM line. It's a darn shame they didn't make a Leader class out of that design. Probably would've blown the last two out of the water (not that that's a hard feat, heh).Leader Sentinel is an amazing toy, but his transformation is almost torturous. Still, though, the engineering is amazing. I still can't get over how his arms go inside his legs.

I have to agree with Lockon on Hot Shot. Considering I grew up with Armada, he was a really nice find. Ratchet's also a really good mold, but gah, that scale. It just doesn't work for me. In other news:Voyager DreadwingVoyager Ultra MagnusVoyager ThundertronVoyager SkyquakeAwesome. Really happy that Skyquake is in fact getting a toy. Magnus and Thundertron (dat peg leg) both look really good, and hopefully they'll make it into the show. Heck, I kinda want all the Star Seekers to at least get toys. It's neat to see a third Cybertronian faction. Now confirmation for Hasbro's Breakdown, please.

Edited by Knock Out

plop

Silas redeco. Black repaint of Breakdown (seen at the Tokyo Toy Show, I think). I'm sure we'll get a regular Breakdown. After all, he was a more important character than Skyquake.And Season 3? Heck, we're not even done with 2 yet. The show's on break until... Who knows when. At least we're getting Animated on the Hub to tide us over until then.Kalhiki

Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Because Knock Out is fabulous and dissenters must prepare for surgery.
fabulous indeed. (ya know i don't really know if that's sarcasm or not...)

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Knock Out is on his way to becoming the best character in Prime, unless the writers don't follow up on his hinted disdain for Soundwave and/or Megatron... which, sadly, seems like something the Prime writers would do. Oh, Breakdown...

So I bought RID Voyager Megatron and FE Bumblebee and Arcee, i'm quite happy with them, though Bumblebee's legs are really squat and Arcee's chest isn't secured so it flops around. And Megs's transformation is kinda confusing.~ELM~
Just pretend Megatron doesn't have an altmode like I do and you'll love the toy that much more.Oh, by the way, who read MTMTE #6 today? I did. It was quite a riveting issue. Edited by Lockon Stratos

Because Knock Out is fabulous and dissenters must prepare for surgery.
I'm here to offer a second opinion! (Ratchet Face Punch)But also for the Megatron toy, I have a second opinion. I personally look at the jet mode from a better angle and everything seems fine. Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

So i guess the reason Bumblebee's legs were so short is that I transformed them wrong, he looks much better now, although I'd prefer his chest to be a little less blocky, as is the lower half is incredibly thin and the top half is the entire front of the car mode, ideally there would be a bit more of a gradual slope, but eh, he's still good. I also discovered that arcee's shoulders had an extra swivel, so now they're much more mobile, which definitely improves her. I'm still probably going to get the RID version eventually, just because I think it looks better(Balljoint wrists instead of hinges, Blue arms, better panel kibble management).~ELM~

andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

So i guess the reason Bumblebee's legs were so short is that I transformed them wrong, he looks much better now, although I'd prefer his chest to be a little less blocky, as is the lower half is incredibly thin and the top half is the entire front of the car mode, ideally there would be a bit more of a gradual slope, but eh, he's still good.I also discovered that arcee's shoulders had an extra swivel, so now they're much more mobile, which definitely improves her. I'm still probably going to get the RID version eventually, just because I think it looks better(Balljoint wrists instead of hinges, Blue arms, better panel kibble management).~ELM~
where did you find bumblebee?

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

So i guess the reason Bumblebee's legs were so short is that I transformed them wrong, he looks much better now, although I'd prefer his chest to be a little less blocky, as is the lower half is incredibly thin and the top half is the entire front of the car mode, ideally there would be a bit more of a gradual slope, but eh, he's still good.I also discovered that arcee's shoulders had an extra swivel, so now they're much more mobile, which definitely improves her. I'm still probably going to get the RID version eventually, just because I think it looks better(Balljoint wrists instead of hinges, Blue arms, better panel kibble management).~ELM~
TRU. around 90% of all their FE/RID Deluxes were Bumblebee, they even had quite a few DOTM ones.I'm in Canada BTW.~ELM~

TRU. around 90% of all their FE/RID Deluxes were Bumblebee, they even had quite a few DOTM ones.I'm in Canada BTW.~ELM~
I MIGHT go to Canada on vacation, so is there an Ultimate Optimus Prime there among the DOTM toys? Or a Voyager Megatron?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I MIGHT go to Canada on vacation, so is there an Ultimate Optimus Prime there among the DOTM toys? Or a Voyager Megatron?
I'm not sure, I didn't really look at the DOTM toys. I'm assuming you mean the DOTM Megs? ~ELM~

I'm not sure, I didn't really look at the DOTM toys. I'm assuming you mean the DOTM Megs?~ELM~
i could hit something.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile