Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

guess i'll have to be content with my 3 rid figs. one of which will be reprolabeled.i'd do it to all of them, but that would be expensive. and i don't need stickers for prime megs and cliff, as i don't own them

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

So I bought RID Voyager Megatron and FE Bumblebee and Arcee, i'm quite happy with them, though Bumblebee's legs are really squat and Arcee's chest isn't secured so it flops around. And Megs's transformation is kinda confusing.~ELM~
I keep Megs in robot mode. I unscrewed a couple parts, and he looks solid all-around.Well, I caved and got RID Optimus, who really turned out to be surprisingly good, overall. The sword's neat, and both modes look fine. The blue's a bit light compared to his show counterpart, but oh well. Still hoping to find Arcee since she's not in the Wave 4 revision.Also, it seems the Asia-exclusive Generations redecos are out online. The Deluxe case has two Springers, two Swerves, three Cliffjumpers, and one Wheelie, while the Voyager case has one of each (Powerdive, Hot Spot, Brawn, and Tank Megatron). Hoping to pick up one case of each, though I don't care for Cliffjumper or Brawn. The FE molds are cool, but for their intended figures, I think.Anyway, as a general question, has anyone here had any luck finding at least one Vehicon, let alone enough to start army-building? Edited by Knock Out

plop

Anyway, as a general question, has anyone here had any luck finding at least one Vehicon, let alone enough to start army-building?
Oh yeah, I see tons! I've already got a trio, and I plan on buying at least seven more, which shouldn't be hard because they're just about everywhere...Wait, you're talking about the Deluxe, aren't you? Oh, well, eh... No. Haven't seen a single one, and Wave 4's already out in my area.

Army-building with Vehicons? Bad idea...not worth all the cash. Lol.
Yep. Absolutely worth it. I'm at least getting three regular and two jet, provided the latter gets a stateside release. And, y'know, I can find them.
Oh well, I wouldn't know. I'm busy trying so hard to get a single DOTM toy. My dad actually owes me enough cash to buy Optimus and Megatron, but he needs it on-hand to do so. (KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZ!)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

army building vehicons... i hate you. (not really)at this point the way i see it, since it is an army builder, i may never see one.and there's a lot of things I've only seen one of.my soundwave. that's the only one i saw. luckily i snagged it. along with the remaining legions. that was an expensive day.my ratchet. had i known that i had to pay for repairing arrows i would have skipped. but i did't and my trade record will likely suffer for it.I've only seen one arcee. didn't nab it.and all of those aren't army builders. if someone can nab me one in a couple of weeks i'll buy it off you

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Yep. Absolutely worth it. I'm at least getting three regular and two jet, provided the latter gets a stateside release. And, y'know, I can find them.
Oh well, I wouldn't know. I'm busy trying so hard to get a single DOTM toy. My dad actually owes me enough cash to buy Optimus and Megatron, but he needs it on-hand to do so. (KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZ!)
What figures are you looking for? I've got my DOTM figures that I'm looking to sell.On the discussion of Vehicons, I do love the irony in the army-builder being shortpacked. One per case in Wave 3, one in Wave 4, and two in the Wave 4 revision. I may have to buy the Wave 4 revision just to get two Vehicons out of five. ... And I suppose getting my namesake, Dead End, and Airachnid may also be worth it. Edited by Knock Out

plop

What figures are you looking for? I've got my DOTM figures that I'm looking to sell.
Ultimate Optimus Prime, Voyager Megatron.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I haven't found 'em yet, but I intend to army build them too.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Who knows. I'd think at least by the end of the summer we'll start to see new episodes. I'm hoping something will be said at SDCC.Along with Breakdown's US release being announced...Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Wow. Breakdown's more popular than I thought. Anyone else hate the new rubber weapons introduced after DOTM as much as I do? Optimus: On the contrary, Megatron...I could not have allowed it to end otherwise. (stabs) Huh?(The sword is bent to the side, all floppy.)Megatron: How was it you put it, Optimus? You could not have allowed it to end otherwise? Yeah, that parody basically showcases what I think of it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

You mean like bludgeons swords? Um... wait a minute.or drifts-... nope that's still before.In fact the.only figure that had it after was prime, maybe ratchet.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I like how the Energon Drill has a rubber tip, yet it's still stiff enough the take out an eye. Same with some nosecones on jets.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

I like how the Energon Drill has a rubber tip, yet it's still stiff enough the take out an eye. Same with some nosecones on jets.Kalhiki
classics screamer has a soft tip. but its ridiculously not soft.speaking of which...7483708498_1191017245.jpgIMAG0001.jpg by bumblecade, on Flickrif that doesnt show let me know. Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Ah. Perhaps not introduced then, but still just as stupid.My parody still stands. XD
agreed.the sat part is, if i wanted to stab some kid in the eye with it, it would hurt. maybe not as bad but it would hurt

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I've only had issues with them on Drift and Bludgeon, though FE Optimus's sword looks pretty wonky as well. I think it's fine on everything except swords (not counting Ratchet's knives), really.
you have bludgeon and drift?so not fair.i have a deluxe screamer. he's pretty cool

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

The picture of Classics Starscream makes me sad. Mine suffered an accident, and his knee broke just below the swivel.By the way, is anyone else here experiencing stagnation of TF products? The stock at my Target literall hasn't changed in a month. I've been keeping track. Nothing new has been added, aside from Cyberverse and Bot Shots, but all the Wheeljacks were sold.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The picture of Classics Starscream makes me sad. Mine suffered an accident, and his knee broke just below the swivel.By the way, is anyone else here experiencing stagnation of TF products? The stock at my Target literall hasn't changed in a month. I've been keeping track. Nothing new has been added, aside from Cyberverse and Bot Shots, but all the Wheeljacks were sold.
oh... i'm sorry.that sucks.the only thing mines suffered from is being too expensive

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Yes. Most of the stores, anyway. The stores around me never got Wave 3. Wave 4 and the Cyberverse vehicles are just now starting to pop up at Walmart (of all places).Otherwise, the stores are Bee hives. 17 Bumblebees in one Toys R Us. Ridiculous.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Yes. Most of the stores, anyway. The stores around me never got Wave 3. Wave 4 and the Cyberverse vehicles are just now starting to pop up at Walmart (of all places).Otherwise, the stores are Bee hives. 17 Bumblebees in one Toys R Us. Ridiculous.Kalhiki
any febbs?

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Nope, sorry. I live in the states. I'm pretty sure only Canada has anything FE.Kalhiki
mumblemumblemumble.i swear all i want is febb cliff and rid vehicon. but nooooooo.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

It's a shame that the FE toys were canceled in the US, but the real shame?HUMAN ALLIANCE SOUNDWAVE WAS CANCELED IN THE US NOOOOOOOOOOOAnd there are no DOTM Soundwave toys in the US now. There was weeping and gnashing of teeth.
no kidding. human alliance rules!

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile