Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

You, sir, are awesome.Still wish it had the proper vehicle mode. In the movie they were in weaponized mode the whole time!
thank you my good sir!i just wish he had a proper paint job. to the reprolabels site!urm... to a way to earn money!btw i did not invent this alternate robot mode. i cannot share the site here though.its also where i got the skids door modification from.stupid autocorrect! Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

The picture of Classics Starscream makes me sad. Mine suffered an accident, and his knee broke just below the swivel.By the way, is anyone else here experiencing stagnation of TF products? The stock at my Target literall hasn't changed in a month. I've been keeping track. Nothing new has been added, aside from Cyberverse and Bot Shots, but all the Wheeljacks were sold.
Same here. The Target issue seems to be happening everywhere; Walmart is the only place they're showing up, but the two in my area get hit immediately by scalpers to where all the Vehicons and sought-after figures are wiped out, and the only restocks once a month. It's really quite sad to see three SS Bumblebees, two Hot Shots, and five regular BB's on the pegs... for three weeks in a row.

Yep. For me, the Transformers never sell on this island, and that's why they NEVER bring in anything new. They bring in a wave or two, stick it on the shelf, and hope it sells. Plus the prices are always doubled. All I found was Ultimate Optimus, $155. Leader Ironhide, $95. Voyagers Sentinel and Shockwave, $50. Plus a load of Cyberverse I ignored entirely.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

By the way, is anyone else here experiencing stagnation of TF products? The stock at my Target literall hasn't changed in a month. I've been keeping track. Nothing new has been added, aside from Cyberverse and Bot Shots, but all the Wheeljacks were sold.
Same here. Every single store I've been to has pegs full of Prime Soundwave, Wheeljack (or Cliffjumper, depending on the store), random Cyberverse stuff, and more often than not a leftover DOTM Shockwave. (On a related note, I really regret not picking one of them up now, since Amazon won't sell me any.)

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony

The picture of Classics Starscream makes me sad. Mine suffered an accident, and his knee broke just below the swivel.By the way, is anyone else here experiencing stagnation of TF products? The stock at my Target literall hasn't changed in a month. I've been keeping track. Nothing new has been added, aside from Cyberverse and Bot Shots, but all the Wheeljacks were sold.
Same here. The Target issue seems to be happening everywhere; Walmart is the only place they're showing up, but the two in my area get hit immediately by scalpers to where all the Vehicons and sought-after figures are wiped out, and the only restocks once a month. It's really quite sad to see three SS Bumblebees, two Hot Shots, and five regular BB's on the pegs... for three weeks in a row.
hmmmm..ssbb is the greyish repaint right? i haven't got any wave four.(can you see where i'm going with this?)

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Personally, I only ever had Wave 1, and Wave 2 once. I saw a Ratchet, bought him, and haven't seen Wave 2 since.Except for a few Arcees at a Toys r Us while I was on vacation.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well for me the Target got Wave 3 only to somehow have in a day all the Vehicons gone. Luckily I had picked up the last Hot Shot and Knockout. Went back yesterday to check, restocked with a Wave 2 case and Wave 3 but no Vehicons again. All I want is 2 or 3. Is that so hard to ask for? Anyway Hot Shot is a pretty sick toy. Like someone mentioned before I'd get Hot Shot in this mold and buy Bumblebee in his FE mold. I don't know why but having Hot Shot on this mold just is a perfect fit unlike Bumblebee. The blue is sharp and I love the new head mold. Knockout is just one big let down for me. He is one of my favorite characters and his toy sucks. The colors are wrong. The torso is awkward and doesn't peg together well. Weapon is bland and has no good storage on him. I just expected more. Either way I'm in it for getting everyone cept maybe character repaints like SS Bumblebee.Side note: I was one for trying to complete the Generations line since it was a toyline built around the Deluxe pricepoint which I loved. I only missed a few or it was because a whole WAVE was wiped from my stores (Never saw a Wreck-Gar, Perceptor, or G2 Prime)

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

FOC is coming out August 28 in the states (pretty sure on that date).Anywho, this is kinda old, but at the Tokyo Toy Show or whatever, there was a Terrorcon Bumblebee. That thing is so much want. It's the only BB repaint I'm really interested in. I just love the kid friendly character turned evil.BB repaints... Hot Shot. Still on the fence about him. I like the mold, but with TFP, I'm trying to avoid getting non-show characters. I guess I could get him and put him with my other figures. Like Classics or something...Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

FOC is coming out August 28 in the states (pretty sure on that date).Anywho, this is kinda old, but at the Tokyo Toy Show or whatever, there was a Terrorcon Bumblebee. That thing is so much want. It's the only BB repaint I'm really interested in. I just love the kid friendly character turned evil.BB repaints... Hot Shot. Still on the fence about him. I like the mold, but with TFP, I'm trying to avoid getting non-show characters. I guess I could get him and put him with my other figures. Like Classics or something...Kalhiki
I wonder if Terrorcon BB would be foreshadowing plot, as Silas Breakdown was. However, not likely.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Doubt it. Kid appeal robot will stay kid appeal robot. Same reason why they didn't kill BB in DOTM.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

Well for me the Target got Wave 3 only to somehow have in a day all the Vehicons gone. Luckily I had picked up the last Hot Shot and Knockout. Went back yesterday to check, restocked with a Wave 2 case and Wave 3 but no Vehicons again. All I want is 2 or 3. Is that so hard to ask for? Anyway Hot Shot is a pretty sick toy. Like someone mentioned before I'd get Hot Shot in this mold and buy Bumblebee in his FE mold. I don't know why but having Hot Shot on this mold just is a perfect fit unlike Bumblebee. The blue is sharp and I love the new head mold. Knockout is just one big let down for me. He is one of my favorite characters and his toy sucks. The colors are wrong. The torso is awkward and doesn't peg together well. Weapon is bland and has no good storage on him. I just expected more. Either way I'm in it for getting everyone cept maybe character repaints like SS Bumblebee.
Good man. Hot Shot is Transformer of the year so far, at least for me. Oh, and about Knock Out, are you following the instructions with the robot mode or are you transforming him correctly? Because I hated him at first, but then after figuring out the proper torso transformation I warmed up on him.Speaking of unassumingly awesome repaints...optimized-img_1021.jpgThis guy is freakin' scary.

nope. dead end. wheeljack repaint. totally neon. totally awesome.i just found this awesome site with a bunch of 3d printer model kits for sale.and theres a guy who does tf stuff. and some of it is wicked cool. its got a forum attatched though.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Gah... Dead End is so much want. ;_; The rest of his wave, not so much, but still. I'm just in need of some 'cons for the Prime line; Megs and Soundwave are lonely against five Autobots, and my FE Screamer isn't coming in 'til about a week or so.

plop

Now I see what everyone is saying.Hot Shot is the most gorgeous figure ever. That blue... That head... Those flames...So, I'm on vacation, and I actually saw wave 3 (when I got Hot Shot) in Virginia. One of each figure in the wave. Also got another Vehicon.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Well, I think I'll soon rack up just enough cash to get MP-11. I've seen enough of it to know that it has all my want. I should have MP-12 coming in from someone else, and I have MP-13 on preorder. I just have to wait 'til there's a Hasbro release for MP-10. The $200+ price tag on the Takrara version makes me too hesistant, and I also have Prime toys to consider. Oh, well. Should be a good year, and FOC Shockwave has already started to appear stateside, so there's much hutnting to be done.

plop

I've just been informed that I got a raise in pay. Excellent timing, what with the Masterpieces and FOC toys coming out. Not to mention all that OTHER stuff I collect...Picked up Cyberverse Ironhide the other day. Between him and Dreadwing, I still think Dreadwing is the winner out of the two, simply because Dreadwing is a bit more well-rounded overall as a toy. Ironhide looks really stinkin' cool, though, and definitely shouldn't be passed up if you're into Cyberverse. Or Ironhide.

Went to WalMart for the first time in forever hoping to score something FoC.Found some incredibly bare pegs. Only Bumblebees and 1 Ratchet for Prime. In all there were DOTM , Prime, and Shadow Strike Bees - which means it's actually managed to get all waves of Prime and yet this is all that's left.Should've gone to Target with my mom and sister to check for FoC... I need that Shockwave. Jazz would be cool but Shockwave I'm dying for.I'm also super bummed I never managed to get somebody to buy the correctly colored Bruticus at SDCC for me. :(~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

We've apparently got Wave 4 here, too. I saw the new Bumblebee deco at my local Target. Still looking for Shockwave; I kinda just want him for my Prime collection, since reports from BotCon said the show version looks similar enough to his FOC incarnation (he's also getting an Arms Micron variant, so I dunno). I just don't care enough for Optimus and Jazz to pick them up, especially since I've stopped collected CHUG figures. I'm hoping the Prime Insecticons get figures, too, though I imagine those'll be a pain to army-build with. If not, I think I'll opt for FOC Kickback (and also Hardshell and Sharpshot if they get made into toys).

plop

Classics/Hunt for the Decepticons/Universe/Generations.Yeah, BotCon attendees got a preview clip that had a quick glimpse of Shockwave. According to people that saw him, he looked like his videogame counterpart, but with a slightly different head and a slightly skinnier frame. I'm assuming (hoping, really) that he'll show up sometime this season, if not in the finale.EDIT: Here's his AM listing. He looks like he'll have a slightly different deco, but that's likely 'cause he's in need of all the stickers and such.

Edited by Knock Out

plop

ahhhh. g1 characters. i get it now.i'd say shockwave is my second favorite decepticon. but that's really only because his head is always awesome looking

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile